• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I see in one of the preview images two chicks kissing, is that a big part of the game? Is lesbian content avoidable?
There are characters for which lesbian content is unavoidable. However, the vast majority of the game does not contain lesbian content.

pregnancy planed?
So far, only risky sex is planned. I have toyed with the idea of a 'game over' screen where you accidentally get all the girls pregnant.

will there be incest or will it just be these common tags?
No direct incest planned.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
There are characters for which lesbian content is unavoidable. However, the vast majority of the game does not contain lesbian content.

So far, only risky sex is planned. I have toyed with the idea of a 'game over' screen where you accidentally get all the girls pregnant.

no incest I'm out, but if it's included in the future maybe I'll give it a shot, good luck anyway

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
And I thought Grandma's House had a big harem.

I just hope the girls are diverse enough (including in personality and kinks), so any plans for a futa or trans LI as well?

Why would that be something bad? it sounds like something amazing.

createf31

Jul 27, 2022
Damn, there alot of possibilities in this game, if you cant find just one girl in the game, you like, the problem might be you ;-)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Then, I guess lesbian/bisexual is unavoidable only if the player follows certain LIs that have that trope right?

Pregnancy as game over? :HideThePain:damn

That mc has no heart, he wins the lottery, buys an island and doesn't take his family on vacation there? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
There's always room for one more girl in a future version!

The sandbox nature is more about how each individual girls storylines can be gone through at any pace and in (almost) any order, so a direct following of the (poor) hints would be a more linear experience.

Of the 68, as far as blood relation goes there is a pair of sisters as well as a mother with two adult daughters, none of which are blood related to the main character.
That will change with a patch if the game survives and becomes popular enough , this way it can cater to ic for those that want it.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I worry about the scope of this game. Too many characters mean none will be developed very well at least not for a LONG time. It reminds me of games such as Ecchi Sensei where the devs wanted to do content for an entire year in game, and flamed out after about a month of it. My biggest concern, if I invest time in this now how long before the update....and how frequent will they be? Those are the games that I invest not only time but money into.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This "male birth control" thing is in my opinion just a stupid coup out to avoid adding pregnancy to the game. I don't get it, why make a game containing an island full of sluts, that want to get creampied and then telling the players "sorry, there is no pregnancy, maybe just as a bad ending". I do understand, that not everyone likes impregnation and pregnancy as a fetish, but at least consider to give the player the option for pregnancies for at least some girls. Some of the girls give already the impression that they want to get pregnant, why not moving on on that path?

Then there is the thing with the sandbox. It's confusing and not really intuitive. You're forced to constantly check EVERY FUCKING location to progress, some progress is block by flags that you need to get first and you have no clue what you have to do. There is a hint system, but if it just tells you "spend time with girl x", you're not really much wiser than before. And naturally for a sandbox game, you need to grind stats for every character available, counted 4. This stretches the gameplay time by a hugh chunk. There is already a good amount of content available, though. That's at least positive.

TL;DR nice looking renders, stupid coup out for avoiding pregnancy, horrible grind and even more horrible hint system. This needs a lot of work to be worth spending time.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
In my opinion that would not be a failure or an accident, but instead the plan and the goal!
And the only way the island's population is NOT going to go extinct. Not that it matters to me. Every preview pic was huge tits, and same in banner. So hard pass for me anyway. I have no use for tits bigger then the head on the body their grafted onto.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm not going to leave a bad review for a game i haven't played but will give my thoughts based on the comments i've seen about the game. A quick fap game some people will flock to that heck i might later on just for fap material but if your just going to go from 1 sex scene to the next with not much story in between this will fail. I'm not saying this game is doing that but from comments in the review and others comments it is giving that vibe. Also i see you have a romance tag I would either remove it or focus more on it in the story. Also avoid tags like NTR, Swinging, Rape and my personal preference Lesbian. I'm not saying to not have Lesbian/Bi content i'm just saying the girls should not have a romantic interest in each other and never have sex with out MC being involved and he should be the main focus.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Not going to leave a review yet but you need to streamline the introduction portion, especially in a game that bills itself as being all about fucking a bunch of chicks. It's really clunky to have to click around the map and meet and name every single girl the same way.
Maybe check out Headmaster, which is a game with a very large cast, that integrates all the girls in a seamless and organic manner.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes