• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can you choose with which LIs you want the MC to have a romance? I think that in general the breasts of the LIs are too big for my taste, but I think that I have seen that there are going to be some that I like.

Can lesbian sex be avoided by avoiding LIs who have it?
The MC wants all the LIs and the game assumes the MC will be trying to romance all 68 girls. Random events can happen when you're walking around that may include any of the LIs regardless of stats. However, if you focus on particular LIs (raising their stats, making progress) and ignore the LIs you dislike (for example, never going into the room of those with lesbian tendencies and walking away instead of talking to them when given an option), then you can avoid most of the undesired content for those characters.

Eventually, I want there to be repeatable scenes for each character that raise or lower each of the stats (i.e. good to girl events, bad to girl events). Once that is implemented, being constantly mean to an undesired LI will sink her stats and drastically reduce the number of events that might pop up. I wasn't able to do all those events in time for v0.001.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Polyturnon [v0.001] [ZinkoPoly]

Download Apk: , ,

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.polyturnon/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You really couldn't spare that one girl to get the extra special number of total girls?

Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
The MC wants all the LIs and the game assumes the MC will be trying to romance all 68 girls. Random events can happen when you're walking around that may include any of the LIs regardless of stats. However, if you focus on particular LIs (raising their stats, making progress) and ignore the LIs you dislike (for example, never going into the room of those with lesbian tendencies and walking away instead of talking to them when given an option), then you can avoid most of the undesired content for those characters.

Eventually, I want there to be repeatable scenes for each character that raise or lower each of the stats (i.e. good to girl events, bad to girl events). Once that is implemented, being constantly mean to an undesired LI will sink her stats and drastically reduce the number of events that might pop up. I wasn't able to do all those events in time for v0.001.
Is Stephany in game?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is there a way to know if u did everything there is to do ?

And is there any content with all the teachers or just a few ?

I noticed some places have placeholders

But would be helpfull if there was a way to know if u done everything there is to do with the characters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, in this case the MC and I don't agree. I think quite a few of the LIs aren't going to interest me, so I'll try to focus on the ones that do and pass as much as I can on the rest (which includes all the overly-breasted LIs and the lesbians, and I'm not sure if more)

Can you say no to all the sex scenes or are there mandatory ones?

If with this I can reduce almost to 0 the events with all the LIs that I dislike, then I find it perfect.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is the tag just missing or are there no MILFS in this game? Some of the girls on the banner look like they would fit the title so I don't know...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Quite a few people asking "Is lesbian content avoidable"... bruh it beats me why anyone would want it to be avoidable. Most guys (a lot of girls too) even IRL find that shit hot, and if the problem is you don't wanna share them with other girls.. well I feel like you got to be pretty damn insecure to care about that even IRL let alone in a game. (Most guys fantasize about threesomes with 2 girls, even ones with gfs/wives.)
I'm one of those rare people who don't like lesbian sex, neither IRL, nor in games, nor in drawings. Therefore, I don't want to see it.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, in this case the MC and I don't agree. I think quite a few of the LIs aren't going to interest me, so I'll try to focus on the ones that do and pass as much as I can on the rest (which includes all the overly-breasted LIs and the lesbians, and I'm not sure if more)

Can you say no to all the sex scenes or are there mandatory ones?

If with this I can reduce almost to 0 the events with all the LIs that I dislike, then I find it perfect.
Please don't get fooled by the dev. They may say now, that you can avoid the LIs, you dislike, but that's only partially true. I've encountered at least 1 event, that isn't accessible until you sleep with some of the LIs. And some of these LIs were with big breasts. And judging by the info I got, the girls that the event covers, were the ones, that are on the smaller side and the most shy ones. And you need to grind for some stats before you can sleep with the girls that would unlock the event. With a terrible "hint" system.

Sadly the dev didn't react to complains about the horrible stat grind, hint system or the annoying navigation.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Please don't get fooled by the dev. They may say now, that you can avoid the LIs, you dislike, but that's only partially true. I've encountered at least 1 event, that isn't accessible until you sleep with some of the LIs. And some of these LIs were with big breasts. And judging by the info I got, the girls that the event covers, were the ones, that are on the smaller side and the most shy ones. And you need to grind for some stats before you can sleep with the girls that would unlock the event. With a terrible "hint" system.

Sadly the dev didn't react to complains about the horrible stat grind, hint system or the annoying navigation.
Ok, I think I'd rather pass then. If in order to get the LIs I'm interested in I have to first go with others that I'm not interested in at all, then what I'm not interested is in the game.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Ok, I think I'd rather pass then. If in order to get the LIs I'm interested in I have to first go with others that I'm not interested in at all, then what I'm not interested is in the game.
It may change later, that's something I don't know, but for now, it's a time wasting sandbox where you need to persue everyone. And some scenes were forced. And the main cast of LIs is with breasts >D. The lesbian content I saw covered "just" 3 LIs. Also forced. At least the MC took part in it, but not a great start.

buff

May 29, 2017
No required pregnancy? Lesbians? Harem? This is definitely worth a look.....

Might want to generate Mac and Linux versions, my guy.....

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes