barb9.jpg

Overview:
It's a sunday and a great chance for a pool party. Time to finde some guests.​

Developer/Publisher: VDateGames
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - -

Ac1.jpg Ak1.jpg Al1.jpg Ar1.jpg crystal19.jpg El3.jpg erc8.jpg kelly12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I wonder what's different compared to the first one. Or is it a pure lesbian experience? Cause i remember the PoV of the first one was a male protagonist

Reactions: Ivlia and bjornt2

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Its still a good point and click adventure game but there doesn't seem to be any new content that I can tell nor is the PoV any different. Still I hope to see more of VDategames stuff on here. Its a bit simple at times but he only releases finished products which is refreshing.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
i checked her side but don't see an update from this Game there. that's kinda curious tbh

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
my god, this game is really old already. played it years ago...wasn't too bad back then. but it's quite short and the endings aren't really satisfying. after all, all you are doing there is making a pool party and getting some quickies. that's it.

you can also play this game in ya browser on playforceone:

Reactions: HerrGrimes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
2? isn't this the only one?
yep, i think you are correct. couldn't find a sequel either after doing a quick search. the title is a bit misleadsing, it should be just "pool party (edit: or if ssb is right here, call it pool party revamp?)".

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Feelsbadman really thought there was a 2nd.

Crust Crushing dreams

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Its still a good point and click adventure game but there doesn't seem to be any new content that I can tell nor is the PoV any different. Still I hope to see more of VDategames stuff on here. Its a bit simple at times but he only releases finished products which is refreshing.
Well its the same game just uploaded. No update had been released yet from VDate

Asclepios

Jun 23, 2017
There are many other games made by the same studio :

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Feelsbadman really thought there was a 2nd.

Crust Crushing dreams
honestly.. if Chaotic made a second episode of it. the graphism would have been boosted up.
that one pretty old, and its quite obvious if you compare the graphism :)

still would enjoy more one of these story than his actual story that are imho, really shit with dat ugly skin'n'bone blonde or tha academy that turn shit with cow tits girl that nobody care ( wich is not Chaotic but, same shit to me )

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
honestly.. if Chaotic made a second episode of it. the graphism would have been boosted up.
that one pretty old, and its quite obvious if you compare the graphism :)

still would enjoy more one of these story than his actual story that are imho, really shit with dat ugly skin'n'bone blonde or tha academy that turn shit with cow tits girl that nobody care ( wich is not Chaotic but, same shit to me )
lol

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. IS this bug or I"m missing something? I need to invite guests. I can only find neighbour in middle street, police officer in top street and garden neighbour in bottom street. When I go inside to prepare it says "guest list isnt completed, keep looking". Keep looking where?!

Reactions: toto_azerty123456
Jul 24, 2017
Hello. IS this bug or I"m missing something? I need to invite guests. I can only find neighbour in middle street, police officer in top street and garden neighbour in bottom street. When I go inside to prepare it says "guest list isnt completed, keep looking". Keep looking where?!
I have the same problem while running this game with Opera. The bug disappears with Firefox.

Reactions: Prokopije