4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Eternum has PORTALS leading to different worlds...
...and what's in there suppused to be? Bagels? Donuts? Mirrors? Floo Network? It's a fucking wheel, you can't do much with it. Dev just used simple, what's there to it?

This game has literally the exact same models one-for-one.
Yes, one sister has the same hair and face. I guess, second sister should be blond too and that inked gray haired chick.
For what I can tell and remember, active/bitchy and "gamer"/quite sisters became tropes in itself already. "It's-not-a-phase-girl" too. So, it doesn't really matter, like ~60% of related media have the same tropes and archetypes. Plus, it's f HS, all models look mostly the same and 'exceptions only prove the rule.'
I can't clearly judge the story, as we have litterly nothing in this one, only starting bits. And Eternum I can remember only in broad strokes, but as far as I can tell, I can't find any """cloning""" in that regard. To me main "cymes" seem to be pretty different and interactions between archetypes in substance differ greatly in these games.

Last edited:

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
...and what's in there suppused to be? Bagels? Donuts? Mirrors? Floo Network? It's a fucking wheel, you can't do much with it. Dev just used simple, what's there to it?

Yes, one sister has the same hair and face. I guess, second sister should be blond too and that inked gray haired chick.
For what I can tell and remember, active/bitchy and "gamer"/quite sisters became tropes in itself already. "It's-not-a-phase-girl" too. So, it doesn't really matter, like ~60% of related media have the same tropes and archetypes. Plus, it's f HS, all models look mostly the same and 'exceptions only prove the rule.'
I can't clearly judge the story, as we have litterly nothing in this one, only starting bits. And Eternum I can remember only in broad strokes, but as far as I can tell, I can't find any """cloning""" in that regard. To me main "cymes" seem to be pretty different and interactions between archetypes in substance differ greatly in these games.
No, dude, it's literally the exact same models. Annie, Penelope, Dalia, Alex, Nancy are *all* in the screenshots posted in the OP. They are literally the same characters. It's not archetypes, this is not a coincidence. The exact clothing choices, style, character sizes, etc. everything is the exact same. But if you can't see reason, so be it.

Reactions: KuClover

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
No, dude, it's literally the exact same models. Annie, Penelope, Dalia, Alex, Nancy are *all* in the screenshots posted in the OP. They are literally the same characters. It's not archetypes, this is not a coincidence. The exact clothing choices, style, character sizes, etc. everything is the exact same. But if you can't see reason, so be it.
Okay, if you say so. I don't really care.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes