erodo

Jul 10, 2022
Put incest
I don't think, that's a good idea.

Not only am I absolutely not into this stuff and it's against the law, it would mean that everybody who's not keen on it would have to deal with it also. Furthermore it would imply that the developer decides whether you have siblings/parents/any relative you may think of. It's MY character I create at the beginning, so it should be MY decision if they have living relatives or not.

If you want such content, you can do it yourself. Write your own stories, conversations, events and put them in your game - there are even two family-related conversations on the developer's website for you to download.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging - I just think that these things should be optional, so every player can decide if they want it in their game or not.

Edit: There are even three family-related mods on the developer's website.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Demyon

Mar 14, 2020
I don't think, that's a good idea.

Not only am I absolutely not into this stuff and it's against the law, it would mean that everybody who's not keen on it would have to deal with it also. Furthermore it would imply that the developer decides whether you have siblings/parents/any relative you may think of. It's MY character I create at the beginning, so it should be MY decision if they have living relatives or not.

If you want such content, you can do it yourself. Write your own stories, conversations, events and put them in your game - there are even two family-related conversations on the developer's website for you to download.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging - I just think that these things should be optional, so every player can decide if they want it in their game or not.

Edit: There are even three family-related mods on the developer's website.

see alone shit here

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any way at all to acquire Ann Wilder, the banker? I've been trying to impregnate her with Genghis Khan perk and Super Fertility Pills to force her contact info but she might be defaulted to active birth control.

I'd just mod her in if I knew how to get her ID and info...

Last edited:

erodo

Jul 10, 2022
Is there any way at all to acquire Ann Wilder, the banker? I've been trying to impregnate her with Genghis Khan perk and Super Fertility Pills to force her contact info but she might be defaulted to active birth control.

I'd just mod her in if I knew how to get her ID and info...
As far as I know, she's not recruitable, but if you want to mod her in, you can:

* play far enough to have sex with her
* during scene, click on the cogwheel on the upper right side of the window
* select 'Export Char' and save
* import file in mod tools

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
As far as I know, she's not recruitable, but if you want to mod her in, you can:

* play far enough to have sex with her
* during scene, click on the cogwheel on the upper right side of the window
* select 'Export Char' and save
* import file in mod tools
Oh yeah I knew she wasn't recruitable, I was just hoping to circumvent that somehow. Thanks for the export trick!

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Furthermore it would imply that the developer decides whether you have siblings/parents/any relative you may think of. It's MY character I create at the beginning, so it should be MY decision if they have living relatives or not.
If I remember correctly I believe he might expand relationships and most likely a toggle to allow incest. But I don't see it happening.
Also depending on where you live and not all incest relationships are illegal.

Reactions: 69enthusiast

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Not too smart are you? There's a difference between make believe/role playing and real life. Go to Norway, Alabama or Arkansas and tell the local authorities you're fucking your step-mother and see how fast you end up in jail.
Long as its first cousins your legal in Alabama or Arkansas lol... but legit.. step means no blood relation soooo you won't really end up in jail.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes