Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
runs many different virus tools and 64 out of 65 do not detect any threat. The last one can be considered as false positive.

Edit: Typo
Actually it just checks the databases, which can be a problem as Virustotal is usually a month behind the AV database updates. And the checks aren't really thorough. Relying on Virustotal will bite you in the ass sooner or later.

Last edited:

erodo

Jul 10, 2022
Actually it just checks the databases, which can be a problem as Virustotal is usually a month behind the AV database updates. And the checks aren't really thorough. Relying on Virustotal will bite you in the ass sooner or later.
Yes, Virustotal is not 100% safe - as NO security software is. But that's not the point at all. You yourself said that your AV didn't detect any threat. I could have said "mine didn't also find anything suspicious", but to include 65 (maybe slightly outdated) security checks seemed like a good idea to convince, that this software is safe. I think you can agree, can you?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Yes, Virustotal is not 100% safe - as NO security software is. But that's not the point at all. You yourself said that your AV didn't detect any threat. I could have said "mine didn't also find anything suspicious", but to include 65 (maybe slightly outdated) security checks seemed like a good idea to convince, that this software is safe. I think you can agree, can you?
Yes and No.
Yes to alleviate their immediate concerns, but not without encourging them to get a more reliable solution such as the free versions of Avast, Avira or Bitdefender if they can't afford the paid versions. The free versions have the same detection rate as the paid they just lack the extra bells and whistles.

Make her deepthroat
I wasn't the one asking.

lolcz

Dec 26, 2017
I need help, when i publish a scene there is a Consistency debuff of -20% ... how do i get rid of it ????????

Mar 9, 2022
I need help, when i publish a scene there is a Consistency debuff of -20% ... how do i get rid of it ????????
first i thought it had something to do with the rooms, so i stayed in one place for a while, that worked fine for a while, but then it stopped again, the trick is the rooms and clothes, experiment around with them, that should take you back to zero.

morg80

May 11, 2017
By the way, there is a trick :
The modded npcs start with the same player nationality.

If you chosen your MC to be UK, and start default (in USA), all your modded npcs will be set as UK. That's cause a huge mess.
I may find kind of solution for this problem.
For me it worked like that: first model which I've made was from USA and white (when I made latin model she end up living in Mexico with USA nationality). Any other model(s) I've made by editing the first one, but this time her/his nationaliy and ethnicity was not a problem, as well as mc nationality and ethnicity. If they were starting models, they start with choosen nationality but in the USA.

Also for consistency debuff my guess is just you'll have to wait until some (or maybe all, I didn't tested it that much) of your scenes go to the archive. For me it seems that this debuff appear when I have got too many active scenes and disappear when all of them was archived.

Last edited:

lolcz

Dec 26, 2017
ok i tried all the suggestions to fix the consistency debuff and they didnt work at all, its still -20%

killa_b

Oct 28, 2017
Hi mbmb and everyone? Has anyone ever encountered a bug in the PA Production panel which prevents the player from scrolling down? Specifically in the studios tab. I'm unable to change scene tags, etc.

Edit: The bug is there is no scroll bar.

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
mbmb There is still no way to hire custom male characters created via Mod Tools playing as a male character, right?
no
By the way, there is a trick :
The modded npcs start with the same player nationality.

If you chosen your MC to be UK, and start default (in USA), all your modded npcs will be set as UK. That's cause a huge mess.
will fix it. a bit of an oversight.

A small suggestion/bug report...

In 0.84, the security guards have been changed so that they have to be assigned per-location. However, it looks like that the total security rating takes into account all possible locations where they can be assigned, even the ones you don't own yet. For example, I've had messages about rowdy teenagers messing around the spa and I had barely started a level 1 or 2 company. Or people breaking into the office even though I had 100% security rating in that location (but 33% overall).

That makes it very hard to start a new company since you have to hire lots of guards to prevent stealing/damage to your reputation even though you haven't had enough time to invest in production to raise the needed monthly revenue to pay for their salaries ...

So I think that at the start, only the Office should count towards the total security rating; Studios should count once built; Mansion maybe once you get to level 2 and can have girls stay over; etc...

Also, it looks like the randomly-generated nurses can't be recruited for non-model jobs. This is the same behavior that strippers/hookers have, where you can't ask what specific job skills they have. This seems like a missed opportunity, since a player might reasonably assume they would make good medical advisors. Seems odd that this job falls under the PA umbrella at the moment.

Unless that's a position intended for the new/upcoming GP character in the hospital ?
will fix the stuff around security. bad events shouldnt trigger for places you dont have. probably missed something.
non recruitable nurses are probably from the time i wanted to make medical as regular job but later decided to just went for 1 PA with that role.
i can change it, theres no need to not be recruitable really.

ok i tried all the suggestions to fix the consistency debuff and they didnt work at all, its still -20%
do you use cheats or something?
should sort it out by itself as you play.

is it me or does it seem that this game isnt going any where? each update seems to change mechanics/systems/whatever that are already in place instead of striving for completeness. the player just slogs through hoops to gain access to mechanics locked behind reputation, which in itself is a serious grind, for no real end goal. i feel each time i come back to this game to give it a try, the grind increases because the dev thinks money and time sinks extend gameplay.
one can argue the endless repetition is the entire point of a brothel management game, i say its the genres biggest weakspot.
one suggestion i can come up with, since some of the systems are already in place, is to have a clear end state to the game and have the achievements unlock special starting bonuses you can use on a new playthrough. If you implement this, you should also raise the cap on the number of bonuses you can pick at the start so you can actually use the stuff you put the effort to unlock. Special traits could also be unlocked this way.
imo this would increase replay value immensely, as you are giving mid way goals to the player and giving incentive for new playstyles to 100% the game. if people rather just play forever you can always have an endless mode, you could have it be unlocked after the reaching the end for the first time for example.

maybe im being unfair on the dev and his vision for his project, its his game after all, but this is just what i see after checking on this game on and off for quite some time now.
i want to finish this game and soon. it's getting too big.
i know im changing the mechanics all the time, but what made sense few updates ago doesnt anymore when new stuff are added.
all i want to add is the rival companies with goal of making some endgame content and release 1.0
i dont plan to change shit drastically anymore. just some AI players to fuck with you, then balance/polish/sounds and all the shit thats left.

as for the replayability, i will (most likely) make different country starts that take away(or turn around) some mechanic forcing you to play a different way.
after 1.0 we'll see if people want me to continue or make something new.

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Hi mbmb and everyone? Has anyone ever encountered a bug in the PA Production panel which prevents the player from scrolling down? Specifically in the studios tab. I'm unable to change scene tags, etc.
if you're talking about android yeah, i use godot inbuilt UI elements and they dont have touch support.
are they going to add them? yes, in godot 4.
i use godot 3 and cannot upgrade from 3 to 4 coz it breaks everything.
so android will never get an official release. i just do it coz every other comment was "android?"

if you're talking about pc, then ignore these ramblings and i'll check and fix.

killa_b

Oct 28, 2017
if you're talking about android yeah, i use godot inbuilt UI elements and they dont have touch support.
are they going to add them? yes, in godot 4.
i use godot 3 and cannot upgrade from 3 to 4 coz it breaks everything.
so android will never get an official release. i just do it coz every other comment was "android?"

if you're talking about pc, then ignore these ramblings and i'll check and fix.
Thanks man. Here's my save if need. PC.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes