MinMin0510

May 15, 2023
Hello everyone, Im having an issue with automatic casting girl models. How to use a automatic casting girl models mode ???
Thanks.
1684124572272.png

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Hello everyone, Im having an issue with automatic casting girl models. How to use a automatic casting girl models mode ???
Thanks.
View attachment 2621809
You need to have a Personal Assistant doing Human Resources. then on their character page (found on the staff page), select the options tab. There you can ask them to auto cast under a certain skill level, and assign them to scout a girl for specific traits. They dont seem to auto cast every day though, and its also not 100% successful. Your still better off casting a girl you really like because you can give them bonuses, PA cant.

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
So another question. do the cam girls work with other camgirls? by this i mean, if i have an 'obnoxious' girl working today as cam, are the other girls working as cam going to get annoyed?
I believe they don't, but I can't say for sure.

Also, is there any way to assign a male actor to work at a studio? i have tried adding them to the groups, and favourited one guy and one group, but they dont seem to care about the rules
Nah, photostudio seems to be woman-exclusive.

Edit:
Is there any way to quickly select photo work order in v84? The fastest way I can see is to go back from studio to office, find work contracts in the dashboard and then just choose one. In v83b it was possible to choose photo contracts straight from the studio, making it rather quick and easy to complete several orders in a row.

Last edited:

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Is there any way to quickly select photo work order in v84? The fastest way I can see is to go back from studio to office, find work contracts in the dashboard and then just choose one. In v83b it was possible to choose photo contracts straight from the studio, making it rather quick and easy to complete several orders in a row.

In the studio, you go into production, pictures, select the contract then the girl. girls must be assigned to photo studio.

Also, i figured out how to assign males to a studio. In their options page, limit which studio they have access to.

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
In the studio, you go into production, pictures, select the contract then the girl. girls must be assigned to photo studio.
Call me blind, but I don't see the pictures menu.

Also, i figured out how to assign males to a studio. In their options page, limit which studio they have access to.
Does it actually put them in the studio?

What does all of this mean?
The scene was too good for first several websites so it couldn't be posted there. Basically, the scene would raise the average quality too high (you can set the thresholds per website I believe, but I don't have a savefile to check that right now)

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Bug report:

I have gone through every single model, none have Marketers boosting their fame, and yet it states that 15 spots are in use. my guess is these were assigned to girls who got sniped from me, retired or i fired.

Reactions: mbmb

Jayqze

Apr 3, 2022
discovered a bug regarding the strip club. after i bought it all strip clubs in the world are connected to mine // instead of going to another strip club in a different country my strippers show up every time

edit: another bug // meeting girl thats interested in cleaning/helper job. convincing her to join company with 2nd least amount of possible wage option results in starting wage of 6000$ flat. happened on 2 occasions

Last edited:
Reactions: mbmb

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
hello guys can you explain to me the meaning of the sentences during sex from the girl (i play as male MC) like : grab my leg, pull my hair, deeper, fcuk me like you mean it, harder ?

also some random girl dont wanna get creampied so i cum in the ass but she still angry, how come?

and what determine the price of the girl? is it fame, popularity, stat, preference or skill?

Thx

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
hello guys can you explain to me the meaning of the sentences during sex from the girl (i play as male MC) like : grab my leg, pull my hair, deeper, fcuk me like you mean it, harder ?

also some random girl dont wanna get creampied so i cum in the ass but she still angry, how come?

and what determine the price of the girl? is it fame, popularity, stat, preference or skill?

Thx
The quote are just there to indicate how much pleasure the girl have. Meaning how fast her orgasm bar go up.
The girls are pretty straighforward : be more gentle / slower when you need to reduce your tempo, harder etc if you need to increase it ...
When you are at the perfect speed, the girl just moan random stuff that mean "wait for the orgasm please" : pull my hair / hold my legs / deeper / fuck me like you mean it have all the same meaning.

I think the game consider anal creampie as creampie but i'm not sure (except for pregnancy)

The price of a girl is determined by all the factor you just type : mainly popularity, level and stats (even if they influence each other ). Usually a girl get paid more and more after every scene because she gain stats and fame.
You can choose a "tier" for a girl that you cast (from 0 to 5, but paying low means being rejected a lot), obviously it depends also on the type of scene (a solo is cheap, a gangbang is not, logic). Some personnality have effetcs too (greedy > just for fun).

Reactions: namtab

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Is FeMC prostitution nonfunctioning? Pressing the button does not consume energy, and it doesn't seem possible to encounter anything but cops. Fresh save on v0.84b.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020

Thx
during sex senese you have a tool bar on the left side. some of these buttons change the sex position/act, which is what your partner is asking for (put my legs up, turn me around, ect..)
There are two other buttons that open sliders for you to play with, they increase thrust (harder/gentler) and speed.
I believe some of the other comments are in BDSM

I dont know the asnwer to your second question, think you were doing anal when you cam would be my guess and make sense

Price of models is determined by numerous things i believe. The traits GREEDY and JUST FOR FUN increase and decrease the cost of the models. There skill level plays a big impact on their cost. lvl 1s are usually less then $600 from what ive seen. lvl 2s get expensive really quick. I believe their fame also effects how much they charge, as when they get more famous they ask for an increase in pay.

Reactions: namtab

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Odd situation with ver 84 and 84b ... game starts in Hotel; no way to go to office or manion. right map goes right into airport; no stables, car wash, police, docks or cave. As it stands, i can't shoot movies or view scenes, staff or equipment.

(I can continue to play V 83b, so not sure if others have same issue.)

Last edited:

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
The quote are just there to indicate how much pleasure the girl have. Meaning how fast her orgasm bar go up.
The girls are pretty straighforward : be more gentle / slower when you need to reduce your tempo, harder etc if you need to increase it ...
When you are at the perfect speed, the girl just moan random stuff that mean "wait for the orgasm please" : pull my hair / hold my legs / deeper / fuck me like you mean it have all the same meaning.

I think the game consider anal creampie as creampie but i'm not sure (except for pregnancy)

The price of a girl is determined by all the factor you just type : mainly popularity, level and stats (even if they influence each other ). Usually a girl get paid more and more after every scene because she gain stats and fame.
You can choose a "tier" for a girl that you cast (from 0 to 5, but paying low means being rejected a lot), obviously it depends also on the type of scene (a solo is cheap, a gangbang is not, logic). Some personnality have effetcs too (greedy > just for fun).
during sex senese you have a tool bar on the left side. some of these buttons change the sex position/act, which is what your partner is asking for (put my legs up, turn me around, ect..)
There are two other buttons that open sliders for you to play with, they increase thrust (harder/gentler) and speed.
I believe some of the other comments are in BDSM

I dont know the asnwer to your second question, think you were doing anal when you cam would be my guess and make sense

Price of models is determined by numerous things i believe. The traits GREEDY and JUST FOR FUN increase and decrease the cost of the models. There skill level plays a big impact on their cost. lvl 1s are usually less then $600 from what ive seen. lvl 2s get expensive really quick. I believe their fame also effects how much they charge, as when they get more famous they ask for an increase in pay.
Thanks guys!
the price of the model surprised me, because the rates went up overnight.
about the words the model uttered during sex, I initially think they asked to change positions, which one is the position by holding her legs, which one is pulling her hair?
as well as the difference between faster and deeper/harder, is deeper/harder set with the topmost slider?

erodo

Jul 10, 2022
Odd situation with ver 84 and 84b ... game starts in Hotel; no way to go to office or manion. right map goes right into airport; no stables, car wash, police, docks or cave. As it stands, i can't shoot movies or view scenes, staff or equipment.

(I can continue to play V 83b, so not sure if others have same issue.)
You're propably not in the United States. Go to the Airport, fly to the US and everything should work fine.

Reactions: PRONtick
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes