Revenatica

Aug 28, 2022
Is there a way to make our own gameplay mods? I wanted to explore adding two options:

-A percentage chance of a condom failing during a scene (I know there is a similar mechanic for this but I'd like something with a little less player agency on controlling it).
-A chance that birth control might fail.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Does anybody know how Scene Quality is determined? I've seen the term a few times in work orders, but neither in Production nor in the Scene Details of a finished scene does it show up.

Also, does anybody know how model lvl is determined? I'd like to be able to guesstimate a character's model level before inviting them to a casting, so I don't waste as much time when I look for new models of a specific level.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Does anybody know how Scene Quality is determined? I've seen the term a few times in work orders, but neither in Production nor in the Scene Details of a finished scene does it show up.

Also, does anybody know how model lvl is determined? I'd like to be able to guesstimate a character's model level before inviting them to a casting, so I don't waste as much time when I look for new models of a specific level.
For the model level, you can scroll to the right on the model list and it will have more information about them, including model level.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
For the model level, you can scroll to the right on the model list and it will have more information about them, including model level.
True, but I'd like to know how I can estimate the model level before they even show up on that list, when I'm seeing them for the first time in the world.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
How come there are no male models to hire (at least that I've seen)? I wanted to make some specific female models specialize in specific genres and kinks, like MMF and gangbang, but there no male models to hire to make that happen.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
How come there are no male models to hire (at least that I've seen)? I wanted to make some specific female models specialize in specific genres and kinks, like MMF and gangbang, but there no male models to hire to make that happen.
If you click on the 'Boys' tab, there are male models working for a friendly company. You can either use them, or put them on contract.

Feloton

Sep 3, 2022
A studio isnt required for contracts.
I really like the new photoshoot system. Always bothered me that id make $150k + on Sunday at 8:00, by transferring over staff and equipment from a studio, use the same 5 girls to shoot seven different scenes then put the staff and equipment back . meanwhile no time has passed.
I know that I don't need a studio for fulfilling contracts. But I do like spitting out scenes like a car factory by march.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
You can also go to the military base on the right side of the city, you can recruit male performers there.

kklyh

Jun 24, 2017
it was an oversight by me. should be fine now, but in your game theres nothing you can do.

if you have competent right hand you'll get a warning (model being snubbed) and you can quickly sign her if you want
if you don't you'll just get notified that she signed with someone
Two years have passed.Dear developers who still haven't found a way to translate?

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
This version has a big bug with the game difficulty, as people have already written above, but I couldn't figure out what the matter was.
Firstly, the difficulty doesn't change at the start of a new game, no matter which one you choose, you will always start on "normal" difficulty.
Secondly, after you close the game and open it again, and load the save, your difficulty settings will reset to "normal" again, which is very difficult to earn money on and requires a lot of grinding
Therefore, after each new launch of the game and loading the save, you need to go to options-difficulty and select the one you need or configure manually. These settings will be saved until you exit the game.

Tempor

May 12, 2018
This version has a big bug with the game difficulty, as people have already written above, but I couldn't figure out what the matter was.
Firstly, the difficulty doesn't change at the start of a new game, no matter which one you choose, you will always start on "normal" difficulty.
Secondly, after you close the game and open it again, and load the save, your difficulty settings will reset to "normal" again, which is very difficult to earn money on and requires a lot of grinding
Therefore, after each new launch of the game and loading the save, you need to go to options-difficulty and select the one you need or configure manually. These settings will be saved until you exit the game.
it seems it may be related to a problem i reported earlier. it looks like the variables in the game options arent saving properly and keep defaulting to the standard settings. quite annoying, the dev should look into this ASAP

on an unrelated note, i cant seem to progress the beauty centre questline and therefore i cant unlock it for my girls. i think i managed to trigger the first three encounters, maybe two not sure, but after two months in game of going there almost everyday no events are triggering

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
it seems it may be related to a problem i reported earlier. it looks like the variables in the game options arent saving properly and keep defaulting to the standard settings. quite annoying, the dev should look into this ASAP

on an unrelated note, i cant seem to progress the beauty centre questline and therefore i cant unlock it for my girls. i think i managed to trigger the first three encounters, maybe two not sure, but after two months in game of going there almost everyday no events are triggering
you hve to find the girl in the sauna towards the closing of the store (last two hours i believe). she will take you to the jacuzzi and give you access to the beauty cantre

Reactions: Tempor

RyuDraconis

Jun 29, 2017
There also seems to be a bug with contract renegotiation as of .91. When I select the categories to amend the contract with (adding categories in an existing contract), and finish, the categories come up as "Not in contract" when adding categories to an existing contract. Or maybe Im doing it wrong? Either way, I think this feels like a bug.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
There also seems to be a bug with contract renegotiation as of .91. When I select the categories to amend the contract with (adding categories in an existing contract), and finish, the categories come up as "Not in contract" when adding categories to an existing contract. Or maybe Im doing it wrong? Either way, I think this feels like a bug.
i`ve noticed it too. just deselect and reselect the existing options

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Another newbie question for the people who actually know what they're doing:

I've been messing around with cam shows and noticed a stark difference in daily happiness drop between the girls working there, when they have the same percentage cut of the income. My assumption is that it is connected to their individual likes, but I can't pin down which likes impact it. Of course, it's also possible that I'm completely off mark. Anyone able to explain the underlying system to me?

Bonus question: How the hell do I repair equipment? I remember a tutorial pop-up telling me, but I can't for the life of me remember what it said, and I can't find the option anywhere. It's driving me insane that I am apparently unable to read.

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
What determines the level of girls around the city? completely random? or can you influence it? sorta hard when looking for high level girls or girls with good traits and you get girls worse than strippers lol.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes