mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Do PAs still not schedule Photo shoots? I wanna make sure I'm not just missing something. I've got every box checked as active for the photo studio, but I just get a blank production report.
no. photo studio is turning into a passive income building. it's just wasnt finished.

7) It do looks like they publish content that are on popularity cooldown (although a hired editor doesn't seem to edit those videos, so as long as you're not doing the editing yourself it seems fine).

20)
So, what is her role in the company now? Is she just a generic low level PA with bad stats?
I mean I'm not complaining or anything, making the special characters into models should be a viable alternative, I'm just curious.

Speaking of special npcs (and I'm not sure it's exclusive to them) the warning for when people are unhappy comes way too late, I mean one should probably check the incoming messages every day (and the button should probably be more obvious when it got new messages) but it is kinda weird convincing Lena to join your company at 22 in the evening, get a warning the next day that she's angry and then having her leave the day after that.

By the way, is the talent search job broken in this version or just really undertuned? I mean I got a level 9 PA on recruitment with instructions to find anyone and she still only brings in like one model per month at most, that hardly seems worth her salary considering social butterflies does that for free(kinda)

As others have mentioned, letting a producer staff the photo studio (or at least let us queue up multiple photo sessions without having to start over from the base menu every time) would be appreciated.
regular pa, until i change to a skill system. then they could be whatever.
i'll fix the happiness stuff.
like said, photo studio is getting turned into a similar stuff as webcams. you'll assign people there and thats that. probably some additional functionality.

ok i started playing this game awhile ago.. gave some suggestions to the designer and left it for awhile now im back and holy fuck i cant play it now.... it has more technical stuff than a moon launch... not only that but tis unstable as fuck and crashes often so save before you do anything i have had to restart 12 times

i appreciate the different models and making it more realistic but im out. i dont care about analytics of marketing shit
i think i said last time i offered you a suggestion was dont overdue it.. its blown way overboard

loved the game but its in major need of a do over
hey it's a dev version. should have not touch that. especially not the current one.
stable version is out, better to try that one.
it's getting complicated i know. doing some work to introduce new shit in smaller steps.

Well, it isn't. Let's say you've got a level 10 PA set to Talent Search. You pick stuff and of the three traits you pick, say, Ebony. Your odds are 70%. For the second trait you pick Asian. Your odds drop to 60%.

Point being that I'm basically telling my PA to find a girl who is Ebony or Asian, which should make their job easier since they can grab either one. Ergo, their odds of success should go up rather than down when picking multiple ethnic options for traits.

Now I'm wondering what would happen if I told them to search for Asian + Redhead or Ebony + Blond...
yea i know what you mean. it's not mutually exclusive but it should be.
i'd say you'll get an asian redhead. don't know if you'd get anything searching for asian + ebony

Last edited:

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
like said, photo studio is getting turned into a similar stuff as webcams. you'll assign people there and thats that. probably some additional functionality.
I kinda figured that with how the photo model trait is worded, but I figured I'd bring it up anyways.

Sorry if you did have to repeat yourself.

By the way, and this might probably just be me complaining, but it would be super neat if the 'wait' action at places wasn't two hours long, like I want to use it because that's what it's there for, but when leaving and re-entering is so much faster (timewise) it feels like a waste.

Also I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but the mall or whatever it's called closes at 19:00 despite the tooltip saying 20:00.

Another minor thing is how different areas react to entering them just as they close, the beach/park/mall just kicks you out if you show up at 19 or later wasting the time you use to walk there while the bar and the library let's you make an action there before you leave. The beach/park/mall method does feel slightly more realistic, but with travel times being as they are maybe the bar/library system would work better.

Last edited:

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Holy shit man. Could those cosplay convention quizzes be any more ridiculous? Speaking as a non-fan-boy, googling shit about Black widow is insane, I got 4/5 answers, but the Secret War question was just so obscure according to wikipedia, magneto was the only answer I could come up with. It's no wonder them bitches have max stats. With the movies having their own arc & the comics there own it's just a jumble of shit for a non fan-boy. Hopefully there'll be a convention that suits my trivia database.
Not complaining really, max stat ho should be insanely difficult.

[edit] got 5/5 just now & she still activated smoke bomb. what a disappointment & waste of time googling the answers

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Still waiting for Mac OS version. So, can't contribute to suggestions, bugs, possible solutions, etc.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Is there Petite and BBW trait inplemented in v78 Dev 4? I remember in first (?) Dev that there was option on the start for unlocking them (I didn't see it anywhere).
Have >100 girls and no one has that trait (also Massive tits have 2 girls).

Also where you can buy Fertility drug? Or on Genghis Han you cannot buy it now?

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Holy shit man. Could those cosplay convention quizzes be any more ridiculous? Speaking as a non-fan-boy, googling shit about Black widow is insane, I got 4/5 answers, but the Secret War question was just so obscure according to wikipedia, magneto was the only answer I could come up with. It's no wonder them bitches have max stats. With the movies having their own arc & the comics there own it's just a jumble of shit for a non fan-boy. Hopefully there'll be a convention that suits my trivia database.

[edit] got 5/5 just now & she still activated smoke bomb. what a disappointment & waste of time googling the answers
At least that question only had one answer. Try answering which character she had been in a relationship with or what Lara Croft's signature weapon is :D

Still though, they're only there as an easteregg or something so no real big loss, just a way to waste energy.

Is there Petite and BBW trait inplemented in v78 Dev 4? I remember in first (?) Dev that there was option on the start for unlocking them (I didn't see it anywhere).
Have >100 girls and no one has that trait (also Massive tits have 2 girls).
Don't think it's a trait, you land those descriptions based on body-type, and since bodytype doesn't vary between NPCs (as it makes clothes glitch out) you're probably not going to find any.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I kinda figured that with how the photo model trait is worded, but I figured I'd bring it up anyways.

Sorry if you did have to repeat yourself.

By the way, and this might probably just be me complaining, but it would be super neat if the 'wait' action at places wasn't two hours long, like I want to use it because that's what it's there for, but when leaving and re-entering is so much faster (timewise) it feels like a waste.

Also I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but the mall or whatever it's called closes at 19:00 despite the tooltip saying 20:00.

Another minor thing is how different areas react to entering them just as they close, the beach/park/mall just kicks you out if you show up at 19 or later wasting the time you use to walk there while the bar and the library let's you make an action there before you leave. The beach/park/mall method does feel slightly more realistic, but with travel times being as they are maybe the bar/library system would work better.
i'm trying to find the right balance. it's to get you to use model agency, talent search and so on.
it's to easy to get chicks all over the place. a lot of them are persistant now and stay on locations for few hours. not all, but i think i'll change all of them. most likely to minimum 2h. that wait time will make more sense then.

yea i know, the reason being it was the easiest way to code it hah. some places are left with the old code. once i refactor all those locations i'll make the same behavior.

questions are from single wiki page.
she fucked off when you answered everything right? thats just rude. i'll look whats going on.

so i looked and fucked her first try. you've must have missed one.
1.Ivan Petrovitch
2.Ballerina
3.Tinkerer
4. doesnt matter she's been with all of them
5. Blue

Last edited:

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
i'm trying to find the right balance. it's to get you to use model agency, talent search and so on.
it's to easy to get chicks all over the place. a lot of them are persistant now and stay on locations for few hours. not all, but i think i'll change all of them. most likely to minimum 2h. that wait time will make more sense then.
I use model agency all the time, talent search as mentioned earlier doesn't really do anything for me. Main reason I stalk areas is to try and find the special NPCs :D

E45plus

Jan 25, 2018
Been playing this a while now through various versions... But after downloading the latest the graphics have totally gone. Even when setting up the MC all I see are blurry squares.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Been playing this a while now through various versions... But after downloading the latest the graphics have totally gone. Even when setting up the MC all I see are blurry squares.
thats a new one. graphics drivers? try updating them.
what OS?

E45plus

Jan 25, 2018
thats a new one. graphics drivers? try updating them.
what OS?
Using Windows and drivers are up to date.... Previous versions are fine but the latest has problems described... Maybe the downloads are flawed or the new platform

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
bank girl will be busy till next update lol

useful as always. thanks.
7) it's literally that. saves you clicking. websites always have priority over tubes.
8) should be mutually exclusive
9) it does take into account their level.
10) yea
15) maybe i'll include it in the future.
20) you get the perk. it's her company role that was removed.

removed. you can get 3 hookers off the street during the first night and start shooting the next morning.
working in the bar confused so many people. bad tutorial (or simply not reading it) lead people to grind bar money until they had enough for studios or even more that. can't even imagine the struggle.
so all the special company role has been removed?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes