dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Boob physics are the next thing I would focus on if I were making this.
Now, they look passable when under clothes. But, when naked, they transform into wooded torpedoes with no jiggle, bounce, or conformity. It looks like each girl has solid plastic implants. The bigger the cup size, the more noticeable this is.
This is also a problem with asses. It's less noticeable because they are smaller and often hidden.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
This game has improved so much since initial version. It's really a lot of fun to play now, and looks much better than the early days. Hope little bits of story and special characters continue to be added. Minor bug/complaint, my talent scout PA has been working for weeks to find male stars to fill out my talent roster in order to make more than two gangbang videos a week. She's got a 49% chance to locate new talent, but it never seems to happen. I'm so far into the game now that this can't be a RNG issue, it just seems like her talent search is completely disabled.

Jan 11, 2020
This game has improved so much since initial version. It's really a lot of fun to play now, and looks much better than the early days. Hope little bits of story and special characters continue to be added. Minor bug/complaint, my talent scout PA has been working for weeks to find male stars to fill out my talent roster in order to make more than two gangbang videos a week. She's got a 49% chance to locate new talent, but it never seems to happen. I'm so far into the game now that this can't be a RNG issue, it just seems like her talent search is completely disabled.
I believe it's currently a bug that PAs won't find male actors. I've been using the agency actors instead, although if you've got the perk that disables agency models then you may be out of luck until the next version. Female MCs can find male actors at the bar, gym and beach.

Reactions: SenPC

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Bug for 79dev1: Bank is entirely broken. If you mouse over the coin icon (for deposit/withdraw) it just says "talk to bank manager" and if you click on the bank manager the game hard-locks (have to manually shut down with Task Manager).

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Windows won't let me run the game, it says it's a potential virus even when my anti-virus is turned off.
What the heck is going on here? I grabbed it off MEGA.
Edit: It's showing up in the Win32 files supposed, as Fuery.C!cl

Last edited:

rle68

May 28, 2017
when trying to set up a website for nurses and use the hospital guideline for a web site no one can be published there especially nurses

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
I can't figure out how to do a threesome or a girl - girl without the main character involved.
I have hired enough people but i just can't do girl girl and boy girl scenes with main char?!? Help pls

rle68

May 28, 2017
I can't figure out how to do a threesome or a girl - girl without the main character involved.
I have hired enough people but i just can't do girl girl and boy girl scenes with main char?!? Help pls
you can only do it in the production setting once you have the studio bult its in the drop down box where it says solo select girl then select the 2 guys hit finish and set scebe

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Eye glitch: Girls eyes shows through eyelids- which is still happening in v0.78d when you fuck a girl on the fastest setting she never opens her eyes except orgasm.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes