Urizen

May 28, 2018
So, if the dev is okay with it, can someone share the latest dev build? The no energy cheat on those is a godsend

dangusJohn

Dec 5, 2018
How do you recruit the beach girl

I reach the end but it’s only a repeatable sex event at the beach she never comes into the list of available girls

edit: I was able to get her with a new save

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
How do you recruit the beach girl
This has been covered several times, but I'll repeat it once more for the new guy:

ALICE appears once at the beach at any point from the start at the game. She will not appear again until the company has acquired a certain minimum number of fans (I don't know the exact number, but I'm guessing it is around 50,000). Once you have enough fans she will start reappearing at the beach again. This also means that if you never open a company then she will never appear again.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Made a brand new game, crashed when clicking either the money icon or the bank manager herself.
i know the issue with old saves and the bank manager.
don't know why it would crash on opening a panel. it's nothing there.
anyway, hope it's fixed now.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay. Just an FYI for people downloading the DEV version.

Playing from a previous version save can cause the game to crash when you click on the Bank Manager. But it won't matter if peeps get their hands on the new build launching and that bug is fixed.

mbmb Is the Manager bug fixed in the release version for Older Saves?

Last edited:

Velcheor

Sep 25, 2018
Hello DEV, I wanna ask about Alice Mclean. Did you removed her, or only change the way to meeting her?
Don't wanna loose her.

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
Changelog v0.79 – DEV 1 – IN PROGRESS

• 2 new special character
  • Reintroducing atlas sheets. Load times for pool (all girls) are more than twice as fast. Players with low end machines and android will benefit the most.

Gameplay

• Move all buyable properties on one tab, including upgrading the office and home.
  • Cheat panel – new options for spawning girls.
  • Tweak talent search chances.
  • Casting report – By clicking on take a look button you’ll jump straight to model’s profile.
  • Skip sex scenes button at home.
  • Delete website button.
  • Company reputation included in marketing score.
  • Drug mechanic expanded. More drugs, more effects.
  • Casting interview changed. After initial impression and standard questions you can make promises to the model. This will raise favor and chance of success in the end. If you won’t keep them they’re gone.
  • You can offer contract extension 21 days before it ends. Changed from 7.

Bugs

• Talent search PA couldn’t find male models.
  • Fonts didn’t have latin extended letters.
  • Other minor fixes.

QOL

• Savegames sorted by date
  • Keyboard shortcuts 1-10 for conversation options
  • Flags and little redesign of the country picker at char creation

DEV

• spawn options on dev panel.
So what's new? The changelog up front always says N/A

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Hum...
- no more alice :(
- crashs occur more often.
- i never found the new npcs... they have conditions ?
- In my opinion, the previous design was better.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Changelog v0.79 – DEV 1 – IN PROGRESS

• 2 new special character
  • Reintroducing atlas sheets. Load times for pool (all girls) are more than twice as fast. Players with low end machines and android will benefit the most.

Gameplay

• Move all buyable properties on one tab, including upgrading the office and home.
  • Cheat panel – new options for spawning girls.
  • Tweak talent search chances.
  • Casting report – By clicking on take a look button you’ll jump straight to model’s profile.
  • Skip sex scenes button at home.
  • Delete website button.
  • Company reputation included in marketing score.
  • Drug mechanic expanded. More drugs, more effects.
  • Casting interview changed. After initial impression and standard questions you can make promises to the model. This will raise favor and chance of success in the end. If you won’t keep them they’re gone.
  • You can offer contract extension 21 days before it ends. Changed from 7.

Bugs

• Talent search PA couldn’t find male models.
  • Fonts didn’t have latin extended letters.
  • Other minor fixes.

QOL

• Savegames sorted by date
  • Keyboard shortcuts 1-10 for conversation options
  • Flags and little redesign of the country picker at char creation

DEV

• spawn options on dev panel.
I've only found the Life Guard at the beach. Where can I find the other one mentioned?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone know if the threesome crash for males was fixed? I just had it happen to me in the previous version, came on here to see if I was the only one and saw a new version was available.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hey, just one question. Can we measure pregnant women ourselves or can we just find them pregnant?
Translated by deepl

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
In less than 24 hours I see four questions that have all been answered at least five times already. All I'm gonna say then is that there is a button up top called "SEARCH."
If one of those was mine, I was wanting confirmation that it was fixed before I started another playthrough.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes