ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Regarding the text being cut off, I looked at the screenshot, but couldn't find anything wrong.

I was probably distracted though and looking elsewhere...

litfi

Jul 1, 2017
The bank in new version for android always crash the game when you click on it especially when there is npc there ,bug? Or not finsh yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas1908

Anonnnnn

Feb 14, 2019
Playing latest build on a Mac and for the life of me can't work out how to hire staff.

The tab on the laptop is blank and the only way out of the tab is to click to world map which puts me into the business center. Not sure if its just a bug or if I'm missing something really simple.

Mac version is Dev1 - Grrr - Any timescale as to when this might be updated?

ggaNi69

Aug 3, 2019
How Do I shoot a photo scene? noob here sorry
Considering you're starting,
1st click on the map button.
2nd go to the alley at the north, east to the hospital and just above the park.
3rd try convincing any prostitute to join you.
4th either wait till she gets happy or instantly do a scene with her but this would give her a bad mood if her happiness is low and "4.5" you make an scene by pressing on the girl, then at the camera button at the top right of the screen, you got time to film at 8:00 to 20:00, you can't record out of that and on Sundays

L904_DN_053

Jul 11, 2017
There are many stats/perks in the personal screen (models and staff), but not their level. Would be good to have it.

Staff has varios stats like Intellect. Does it matter ever for them or for staff works only their level?

In the finance report screen is the line "tax" but it is always zero after the company was opened. So taxes missed ever or just in this reports?

Would be nice to see height and weight of models like as date of birth and nation.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
in case it hasnt been mentioned yet, you get stuck in the ann wilder dialogue when she thanks for the opinion and you are disappointed for some reason - so before talking to the banker you better make a save

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
How Do I shoot a photo scene? noob here sorry
Photo scenes were removed in the latest version. Photostudio is now a passive income building that requires models with the photomodel trait. You just go to the production screen and assign them to it and the studio crew takes care of the rest automatically. There is no need to queue up individual shoots anymore.

Reactions: Papaco Schneider

mrfaptain

Jan 2, 2019
It would be nice with some Titts licking, back standing sex(men holding her up back). Fingering and touching ass.boobs.vagina. And some dildos and vibrators to buy and more kinky sex toys. just some suggestion hopes it helps.

Last edited:

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Has anyone had any success with the mod tools? I created a girl and a script, but they never appear in the game. Any tips?
gd and pechar files are (I think) in the right spot, and both named the same before the extension. Beyond that... not sure why it's not working.

mark one

Feb 22, 2020
Has anyone had any success with the mod tools? I created a girl and a script, but they never appear in the game. Any tips?
gd and pechar files are (I think) in the right spot, and both named the same before the extension. Beyond that... not sure why it's not working.
way to created chars and scripts is like ? Not "C:\Windows.old\Users\"etc"" because first time my files was here and doesn`t work of course

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes