Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
that's a new one. vsync is always on, so it shouldnt have some monster fps numbers
They could be like me and, the first thing after every graphics driver install, forcing v-sync off inside control panel or radeon software simply coz they hate the lag that comes bundled with v-sync. [so in game setting will be disregarded even if its on by default]

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
They could be like me and, the first thing after every graphics driver install, forcing v-sync off inside control panel or radeon software simply coz they hate the lag that comes bundled with v-sync. [so in game setting will be disregarded even if its on by default]
ok cool, good to know. thanks

mrfaptain

Jan 2, 2019
mbmb
Maybe you could you add the bank manager and the jewelry manager to the staff or actress? or will we get more story from them too in the next update?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
mbmb
Maybe you could you add the bank manager and the jewelry manager to the staff or actress? or will we get more story from them too in the next update?
maybe in the future. otherwise yea, planning on expanding those stories.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Has anyone managed to change the upper ceiling of contract models using Cheat Engine? I have got over 31,000,000 fans and can't sign more than 80 models on contract which I find horribly restricting.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Has anyone managed to change the upper ceiling of contract models using Cheat Engine? I have got over 31,000,000 fans and can't sign more than 80 models on contract which I find horribly restricting.
new limit is 100 and it's tied to reputation.
you think it's too low? i've set it so you need to be more selective of who you put on contract.
in my experience is way more than enough. you never need so manycontract models even if half of them are in photostudio and/or camshows.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
new limit is 100 and it's tied to reputation.
you think it's too low? i've set it so you need to be more selective of who you put on contract.
in my experience is way more than enough. you never need so manycontract models even if half of them are in photostudio and/or camshows.
The number display on the front screen doesn't change beyond 80 in that case.
I get that you have to be more selective when you are a small company with little to no liquid cash but a few years in you are absolutely rolling in cash. You should be able to give out contracts to anybody you want. The thing is without contracts you have to decide via some other marker who your favourite girls are. You end up with a bloated studio paying out more money for STD diagnoses and treatment.

kaadgar

Jul 26, 2017
It would be great if I could have sex with other employees, not just with Personal Assistant.

Another good thing is to have more growth levels for butts. A new like option "Massive Butt" (similar to Massive Tits) would be added.

We even could make a website for Butt fans.

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
The number display on the front screen doesn't change beyond 80 in that case.
I get that you have to be more selective when you are a small company with little to no liquid cash but a few years in you are absolutely rolling in cash. You should be able to give out contracts to anybody you want. The thing is without contracts you have to decide via some other marker who your favourite girls are. You end up with a bloated studio paying out more money for STD diagnoses and treatment.
i meant the stable version, sorry.
i'll balance it out eventually, maybe raise that limit if need be.

It would be great if i can fuck with other employees, not only with Personal Assistant.

Other good thing would have more growth levels for butts. Would be added a new like option "Massive Butt" (similar to Massive Tits).

We would able to do a Booty Site for Butt fans.
you can in the latet stable version. i've put back GFs since it was requested a lot. you also couldnt fuck photomodels and camgirls.
not finished in any way, but good enough if you want to roleplay.

i've tried bigger butts, but they break animations. ass is not its own sprite but part of the body. so i also have to change the legs and whatnot.
maybe later down the line.

Zerf77

Feb 24, 2019
There seems to be bug on the v0.79 :

Some parts of the monthly calculations on the websites doesn't seem to fire every month, like one month out of two :
- in the number of subscribers
- in the scenes to shoot, i do it once and the next month there is no need to shoot again, the monthly goal is filled at the same level
- but i still get paid

Is this a known bug ?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
There seems to be bug on the v0.79 :

Some parts of the monthly calculations on the websites doesn't seem to fire every month, like one month out of two :
- in the number of subscribers
- in the scenes to shoot, i do it once and the next month there is no need to shoot again, the monthly goal is filled at the same level
- but i still get paid

Is this a known bug ?
yea, it's fixed already. thanks.

Reactions: Zerf77
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes