mark one

Feb 22, 2020
May be bug or not. Some mod girls dont spawn. I have 10 mod girl, 6 of them dont spawn. time and location different, but in bar 1 girl spawn - girl with same time not. 4 perk both girls

Last edited:

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
How can I assign someone with the "girlfriend" option?
1°) Check the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2°) Go on staff character and choose Choose "Call to office", by clicking on the 3 dot.
3°) then follow those step (not hard just obvious)
-Call to office
-I did
-I want to take you on a date [ADD GF/BF TEST]
-Yes, you think I'm joking
-So?
-Pick a destination (don't matter)
-We will. [ADD AS A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND]
4°) Get back to the staff, "Stress relief" appear on the right side (check next spoiler)
5°) Voilà

Reactions: OUK and FAKYU95

zotzman

Jan 13, 2018
On 0.795 dev2: Is this a bug? My camgirls happiness keep fluctuating (a wide range, random), won't stay high even if set 0% cut, and always "Furious". Manager with +10 happiness/day doesn't help either.

Edit: nvm, after adding more webmasters (efficiency), camgirls' earnings went up and they became happy. Suggest adding a tooltip to "Ecstatic/Furious/...", it wasn't obvious

Last edited:

FAKYU95

Dec 25, 2018
1°) Check the spoiler
2°) Go on staff character and choose Choose "Call to office", by clicking on the 3 dot.
3°) then follow those step (not hard just obvious)
-Call to office
-I did
-I want to take you on a date [ADD GF/BF TEST]
-Yes, you think I'm joking
-So?
-Pick a destination (don't matter)
-We will. [ADD AS A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND]
4°) Get back to the staff, "Stress relief" appear on the right side (check next spoiler)
5°) Voilà
By the way what version are you using? the three dots is not in mine

Barricade643

Jul 17, 2017
Anybody know how the Spawn Event function works in the Dev Tools? Been trying them out but they don't seem to do anything.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Anybody know how the Spawn Event function works in the Dev Tools? Been trying them out but they don't seem to do anything.
you click and wait lol. most take few days until they appear.
many are placeholders, so they wont work at all.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
A few questions I've had while playing.
  1. Why are alt and teen exclusive on the dev cheat panel and the pie chart graphics? A model can be both alt and teen right?
  2. No indication for medium tits on pie charts. Just small, big and massive.
  3. Maybe an indication of number of contract stars on dashboard would be good. I know it is available on stats page.
  4. Any plans too increase number of studios?
  5. What makes model alt? Some photomodel contracts request something like "blonde, alt and teen". I've tried adding tattoos to a model to see if it makes her alt. Somehow the description did not change.
  6. The beach, pool and yacht mentions the same number of girls that can be recruited. But IIRC you can recruit more on pool and yacht. Meanwhile, can a feature be added where you can recruit girls with 4 traits at these special locations? Because once you get to a high enough level you can recruit more girls from the club so there is no point to the recruiting at the special locations.
  7. Will the yacht be added as a sex scene background?
  8. The angry bf event shows the girls stats. Also why can't you recruit him as a male model? Probably make recruiting male models slightly easier?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
A few questions I've had while playing.
  1. Why are alt and teen exclusive on the dev cheat panel and the pie chart graphics? A model can be both alt and teen right?
  2. No indication for medium tits on pie charts. Just small, big and massive.
  3. Maybe an indication of number of contract stars on dashboard would be good. I know it is available on stats page.
  4. Any plans too increase number of studios?
  5. What makes model alt? Some photomodel contracts request something like "blonde, alt and teen". I've tried adding tattoos to a model to see if it makes her alt. Somehow the description did not change.
  6. The beach, pool and yacht mentions the same number of girls that can be recruited. But IIRC you can recruit more on pool and yacht. Meanwhile, can a feature be added where you can recruit girls with 4 traits at these special locations? Because once you get to a high enough level you can recruit more girls from the club so there is no point to the recruiting at the special locations.
  7. Will the yacht be added as a sex scene background?
  8. The angry bf event shows the girls stats. Also why can't you recruit him as a male model? Probably make recruiting male models slightly easier?
1. yes.
4. not really. do you really need more? it's hard to keep up with 9.
5. hair color. with custom hair color you can actually select the alt tag. tattoos would probably be better to define an alt girl.
6. club is in a temporary state. you can exploit that for now.
7. working on it.
8. i dont know why, didnt think of this option. it's easy for female mc. i wanted to be a little different if you play as a male.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
1. yes.
4. not really. do you really need more? it's hard to keep up with 9.
5. hair color. with custom hair color you can actually select the alt tag. tattoos would probably be better to define an alt girl.
6. club is in a temporary state. you can exploit that for now.
7. working on it.
8. i dont know why, didnt think of this option. it's easy for female mc. i wanted to be a little different if you play as a male.
Yeah it is difficult to handle 9 once you have a significant number of websites. So, I don't mind. I was just asking out of curiosity because 9 is quite an odd number to choose for a max number of studios.

But if you change the hair color she is no longer any naturally occurring color. Contracts ask for 'brunette, alt, small tits' for example.

As for angry bf. The dialogue could go something like "You know what would be a perfect revenge on the bitch? Fucking a lot of girls. On camera."

Reactions: Manifold

Zerf77

Feb 24, 2019
Sorry to bother again with that :/

Was training fixed ?
I'm on 0.79c and it doesn't seems to work for me.
Did i do something wrong ? Is it only me ?

Thanks for your time and keep up the good work ^^ !

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes