Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
how do you unlock the beauty salon?
I know it has something to do with finding the special NPC and I've found the NPCs for the jewelry store and tattoo parlor, but I can't seem to find the NPC for the Salon no matter where I look.
Anyone know where I can find the NPC for the beauty salon>
Carmen the Mexican maid in the hotel room, which needs to be rented for a day, week or month. She appears only on weekdays in mornings I think, though it might have changed. Check the NPC guide on the OP of this thread ("COSPLAY QUIZZ") for any related questions.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
According to the note, she appears on day 25 onwards.

BTW where can I see/check the number of days played??

Last edited:

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
When should you start a company?
I'm at $20k of cash in my game and I'm thinking of starting a company, but then I remember that warning about not starting a company too soon.
What's the optimum amount of cash you need to have to start a company and not screw up?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I'll suggest 10x more of that. If you go around grabbing the NPC they might eat a chunk of expenses so be careful.

I just ran into maria salvatore at the wellness center, saved, gave an offending reply and reloaded. Hopefully she will still spawn....

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
The moment I finished Paula Sanderson's quest chain she signed a contract with a rival company.:LUL:
v0796dev1
Where is she found? And what dialog choices you choose? I'm trying to get notes to contribute to the find npc doc

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Where is she found? And what dialog choices you choose? I'm trying to get notes to contribute to the find npc doc
If you're up for it, you can also delete obsolete info on the bonuses given by original NPCs in the new file you're preparing, when hired as staff (nurse > -50% rehab time, etc.), since these features don't exist anymore.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I think those bonuses might be moved to the char skills which is visible but says not implemented. I'm not really preparing a new text file, just adding to it.

Where can I view the days played statistic?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
The moment I finished Paula Sanderson's quest chain she signed a contract with a rival company.:LUL:
v0796dev1
not even the best part. if you play as a fem mc, you get signed by a rival and you're locked out the game.

Where can I view the days played statistic?
you'd have to calculate it. you always start on january 1st 2019

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Some bugs n questions;

normal pool visit
rightmost char will cause her and the nearest char to have overlap dialog
relax option lasts 2hrs but text shows 4h, missing tooltips,

hotel - cosplay and room have no back to hotel link?

business center actually closes at 1900 instead of 2000 per mouseover.

Nightclub - dancers, staff, future content?

no questions, straight to back room action
Ada wong, 2b

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Some bugs n questions;

normal pool visit
rightmost char will cause her and the nearest char to have overlap dialog
relax option lasts 2hrs but text shows 4h, missing tooltips,

hotel - cosplay and room have no back to hotel link?

business center actually closes at 1900 instead of 2000 per mouseover.

Nightclub - dancers, staff, future content?

no questions, straight to back room action
Ada wong, 2b
pool - click boxes got globally messed up. they were suddenly wider which caused overlaping and of course opening 2 or sometimes 3 conversations at once. great bug which forced me to realign every fucking box again.
hotel - yea, i'll add them
bc - fixed
nighclub - soon

i just havent made quizes for those girls. dont know enough to come up with questions and too lazy to deep dive into lore and make some.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
i just havent made quizes for those girls. dont know enough to come up with questions and too lazy to deep dive into lore and make some.
perhaps change them to RPS game or dice game? would make flow a little better.

Oh and whats up with the church? high proportion of shy girls?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
oooh its the advancement from the girlfriend system. Multiple spouses allowed?
more like random events that include weddings.
actual gf system and weddings with your gf is later down the line

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes