Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Something I never thought of before and now wondering if possible: Could I have more than one PAs assigned to Talent Search to bring in new models faster?
working on it
It would also be cool if the girls your 'Social Butterfly's brought in belonged to the same age range (since they are apparently friends). I have had teen models bring in loads of MILFs that I have had to reject simply because I did not want that to be the theme of the company.

It would be even cooler if you could connect their mental traits to show why they are friends. Like a glamorous/bitch girl could bring in another one of them for a mean girls vibe. Clever girls could bring in other clever girls.

I think you are misunderstanding what he (and a number of us) are asking, can someone create a "generic" file that's already filled out for us fat fingered no coding plebs that can be used with multiple girls? from what I'm understanding you still have to "complete" that basic template and I'm clueless how to.
I perfectly understood what he meant and if you make the effort to actually open the file you will see that all the heavy lifting has been done for you on the coding front. You can change the flavour text to make it clear what each option does. The file is heavily commented too and it should be apparent what each command does even if you don't want to build it from scratch. The dev has said that he is still tweaking the options on the conversations and until those are finalised only that convo sheet is set in stone.

Last edited:

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Is there a way to generate the "MILF" characteristic? you can generate teen by using cheats... but adding age or even letting them have a child doesn't seem to do the trick for MILF.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Probably discovered a bug:
I always give the actors the highest possible wage during casting, occasionally suddenly their wage sometimes gets reduced to like 1/10th. I think one of the girls ended pregnancy and another one asked me to give a slight rise because she got popular on social media.
Seems to rarely happen without events too.

Crouching Koala

Apr 28, 2017
dont know what's happening honestly. if you cum outside, creampie tag should not trigger and with it no pregnancy.
buggy how? you mean clipping and positions?
mbmb Yes, I always choose to pull out, but there are still gals getting pregnant left and right. I am honestly surprised that I am the first to report this. Maybe I am doing something wrong? I simply always click pull out button before orgasm though, so I can't imagine doing anything obviously stupid.

By buggy, I meant the animation flow, mostly after orgasm. One of the most obvious ones would be "infinite orgasm" loop bug of male actor. Sometimes the animation will just be stuck with male actor orgasming endlessly. Then there's inconsistency of post orgasmic animations (if you do avoid the infinite orgasm loop bug); sometimes the actors just stop after they cum, sometimes they don't and continue whatever they were doing. It is all very random. On top of that, when female orgasm, it seems to reset whatever was going on before, and since the orgasm meter never ever stop even when the actors don't move after they cum, it makes the sex scene essentially endless. All of these combined made the sex scenes somewhat inconsistent and confusing, hence was my suggestion to simply add "idle" button (that will also stop orgasm meter) to easily resolve these issues.

I also have quite a few other feedbacks in mind, but I am already getting wordy and nitpicky and don't want to bore you, so I will end it here.

Thanks for your work. Your game's awesome as it is.

Dimitry1094

Dec 5, 2017
How to open camgirls shows? I hire web admin, open 3rd level network, open site, take a contract to camgirl(I can't train her as cam girl). And after that no changes: no scenes, no moneys...

Iznogoud80

Mar 16, 2018
Is there a chance for a woman to get pregnant even if you pull out and cum outside? I seduced a woman in the bar and pulled out, but a few days later she came to my office and told me that she's pregnant.

Then again, in some shootouts, I get the "Creampie" tag even if I pull out. The animation is the suspect. When I pull out, I cum outside once and then put it back immediately, and then sort of continues to orgasm inside your partner? Maybe that's the reason why the game's confused? Or it's just graphical glitch? I love this game, but lord, sex scenes in this game are sometimes so buggy in ways that confuse me as to what's actually happening.

Also, are there ways you can "suspend" animation after orgasm? It really annoys me that the actors just keep going and going and I just have to press the back button in the middle. Really messes with my "immersion". I know the game sort of automatically does that sometimes, but it seems to be very buggy and inconsistent. mbmb May I suggest adding "idle" button that will suspend sex animations, with dick(s) pulled out in a sort of "teasing phase" pose, and maybe also slowly decay orgasm meter (and automatically have characters go into idle mode after male orgasms, and then you have to manually restart actions to go for second round)?
I don't know how you play sex scenes, but for me some scenes where I cum inside models mouth after blowjob I get the creampie tag. I have to play more and see which scene this happened and if it's constant or not.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
1601447695216.png

First you have to meet the requirements, then open cam shows.

Then say hello to your snowball income;

1601447812439.png

contract is not required, but it makes them more available to stream. Models start out angry, cause they have no income and popularity. As they stream shows both stat will increase, and you can take half cut easily.

Reactions: guiseppe

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Found a potential bug as i tried a game with a female PC with the perks recruiter and small loan and deposited most of the 30k starting money immediately into the bank, but i somehow get no interest. I played the save for a year to test it but even after a year i earned no interest despite i had like 150k $ in the account and 5%.

Quickly idled in a new game where i gave myself 500k via cheats, deposited them to the bank and strangely even after skipping 2 years i got zero interest income. Is it somehow tied to a trigger like running a website? Since i want to try a challenge and run a company without a website. In earlier games where i had a website i always got interest.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Found a couple of pregnancy related bugs:

1) Yes, you can get randos pregnant. In fact, the rate for getting random, one-night-stand NPCs pregnant seems ten times higher than anyone else. Out of a batch of 10 "hidden camera" girls, I've averaged 7+ of them coming back pregnant. But that's not the bug - the bug is that it doesn't matter what option you choose because you will never hear from them again after they show up to tell you that they're pregnant, and their kids don't show up on the list. It's like the game remembers them just long enough to give you the message and then deletes them right afterward.

2) Staff & models who get pregnant retain their maternity wear and pregnant figure even after giving birth. For how long? As far as I can tell, forever. Seems permanently stuck on (I've waited over three months for them to go back to normal. They don't.)

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
One more question since it has been quite a while i played as male MC:
How do you get more male actors other than per private assistant? So if i have the idea to make a company focused on gangbang or MMF threesome other than using the agency guys seems tough.

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
One more question since it has been quite a while i played as male MC:
How do you get more male actors other than per private assistant? So if i have the idea to make a company focused on gangbang or MMF threesome other than using the agency guys seems tough.
You can get male actors from the model agency, you will recieve about 1 male for every 2 points put in. You can also recruit from the break ins, if your security is good enough to catch them.

You may want to put agency models on a short contract to keep them around. The agency models cycle.

Reactions: Sajey and stauffi

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
what is the path for the twins and the beach girl ?

Also a bug : these characters don't appear if you play a female PC.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a way like buying a special assistant so that videos are auto-edited? Production and publishing can be directed to assitants which works nicely, but so far it seems to me that my poor MC needs to do the editing always.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes