guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
didnt see it ingame but by the modtool and creating custom char - on the very end/bottom of the customizing are listed all clothes [edit]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

by the way there are also wedding dresses so there might be something coming up with the church i hope (or already is but i didnt play for an ingame year having a girlfriend yet, that might be a possibility)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom7902000

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Ran into a error. Had game crash and close when playing as a female and asking a male npc if their buddy was down for a threesome in the gym.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
according to the playersbunny i just experienced it is not just free but the amount she usually asks for is added - now thats something you can live with^^

i just dont get the logic behind that, so sometimes it is free, sometimes you pay and sometimes you earn ?

[edit} it maybe has to do with the interview; this time it happened with the blonde policeofficer (specialchar); sometimes she denies the persuasion and/but then you ca chose it again until she agrees, sometimes up to three times - so maybe some values there are added up (or the other way)

Last edited:

OUK

May 28, 2017
Greetings.

I have not played this game since quite a long time but have spent the last weeks playing 0.79c and I am wondering how to earn money by subscribers.

In an earlier version I was able to change the fee on my own, but currently I have two websites (GREEN) with ca. 2800 and ca. 6000 subscribers, but when I am looking at my Stats there is no income by Website Subscribers since months. What am I missing?

Edit: By now there are 1.573.562 Fans.

Last edited:

shampoo.bottle

Mar 21, 2020
Greetings.

I have not played this game since quite a long time but have spent the last weeks playing 0.79c and I am wondering how to earn money by subscribers.

In an earlier version I was able to change the fee on my own, but currently I have two websites (GREEN) with ca. 2800 and ca. 6000 subscribers, but when I am looking at my Stats there is no income by Website Subscribers since months. What am I missing?

Edit: By now there are 1.573.562 Fans.
The percentage of the web admins is percentage of the money you can get from the website and it only cash out monthly.
So you needs alot of high level web admins for it and I think the stats is not affecting the staff performance.
10* level 10 web admins are enough for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUK

OUK

May 28, 2017
The percentage of the web admins is percentage of the money you can get from the website and it only cash out monthly.
So you needs alot of high level web admins for it and I think the stats is not affecting the staff performance.
10* level 10 web admins are enough for me.
Thank you. I have made the mistake to put my one Webadmin at this time as a Special Manager. After I have taking her from this position (and added further Webadmins) finally there is the missing money.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
in case it hasnt been mentioned, there are some conflicts, as i.e. i can delete a model in the list what is still waiting for a shoot - in this case i cant remember what happened but i had difficulties and load an older save

the other thing right now is i persuaded all rivals models at the convention and there showed up a plain character called Null. In the past when trying to recruit there was a ctd so i didnt, but few days after the rivals site bankrupted and i finally crashed to desktop right after this message

greenfox212

Sep 9, 2019
I'm playing on mobile and I'll be honest I can't figure out how to play the game. I can't see where to shoot a scene, I've managed to have sex once and shoot it, but I don't know how to shoot scenes with the hookers I've hired, the guide says to enable the tutorial. I also have no idea how to do that.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I'm playing on mobile and I'll be honest I can't figure out how to play the game. I can't see where to shoot a scene, I've managed to have sex once and shoot it, but I don't know how to shoot scenes with the hookers I've hired, the guide says to enable the tutorial. I also have no idea how to do that.
To shoot scenes other than secret recordings of sex (which I believe only works with non-prostitutes, because a professional girl doesn't let you spycam her I guess) you have to have a studio, cameras, lights and staff. To buy a studio and hire staff, you have to have started a company. To start a company, you have to level up your reputation. The way to level up your reputation is to publish secretly recorded sex scenes. So go have sex with more non-prostitutes, record and publish the scenes. You only need a phone and a laptop for that, I think.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
There seems to be a few bugs with agency models. Not only do they seem to retire much more rapidly then freelancers, they do so and are replaced by models of the opposite sex, who are completely useless to me.

It's kind of sad that for a 40 point investment, I have less than 5 suitable ones, due to that and looks.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
in case it hasnt been mentioned, there are some conflicts, as i.e. i can delete a model in the list what is still waiting for a shoot - in this case i cant remember what happened but i had difficulties and load an older save

the other thing right now is i persuaded all rivals models at the convention and there showed up a plain character called Null. In the past when trying to recruit there was a ctd so i didnt, but few days after the rivals site bankrupted and i finally crashed to desktop right after this message
mysterious case of null characters. they creep in every now and then and still cant find the cause.

There seems to be a few bugs with agency models. Not only do they seem to retire much more rapidly then freelancers, they do so and are replaced by models of the opposite sex, who are completely useless to me.

It's kind of sad that for a 40 point investment, I have less than 5 suitable ones, due to that and looks.
i'll fix it

Reactions: Spamwise

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
To shoot scenes other than secret recordings of sex (which I believe only works with non-prostitutes, because a professional girl doesn't let you spycam her I guess) you have to have a studio, cameras, lights and staff. To buy a studio and hire staff, you have to have started a company. To start a company, you have to level up your reputation. The way to level up your reputation is to publish secretly recorded sex scenes. So go have sex with more non-prostitutes, record and publish the scenes. You only need a phone and a laptop for that, I think.
Are you sure about that? Playing on the latest version, I can get a prostitute to agree to work, then go to the office, select her in the Girls list, and shoot a scene with her by clicking the camera icon on the top right. Assuming she's available and it's office hours, of course. This works for me with no studio or anything.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Are you sure about that? Playing on the latest version, I can get a prostitute to agree to work, then go to the office, select her in the Girls list, and shoot a scene with her by clicking the camera icon on the top right. Assuming she's available and it's office hours, of course. This works for me with no studio or anything.
I was saying that as far as I remember, you can't "secretly record" sex scenes with prostitutes. You're talking about hiring prostitutes as models once you've opened a company and studio. The question I was answering was by a player who has not opened a company or bought a studio.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I was saying that as far as I remember, you can't "secretly record" sex scenes with prostitutes. You're talking about hiring prostitutes as models once you've opened a company and studio. The question I was answering was by a player who has not opened a company or bought a studio.
dont need a studio to shoot amateur scenes

Reactions: SenPC

saksomanyak

May 15, 2018
Hello everyone!

Last couple of days I have been playing this awesome game. Simulation elements what keeps me playing more :) Thanks for developing this.

I searched but could not find what I am looking for. So, wanted to share a problem. When a camgirl is about to retire, if you offer her a job in company, first you need to remove her in camgirls list. Otherwise after you recruited her, her position on camsite will be still there and when you try to acces it or remove it from Production menu, game will crush.

Sorry if this mentioned before.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Hello everyone!

Last couple of days I have been playing this awesome game. Simulation elements what keeps me playing more :) Thanks for developing this.

I searched but could not find what I am looking for. So, wanted to share a problem. When a camgirl is about to retire, if you offer her a job in company, first you need to remove her in camgirls list. Otherwise after you recruited her, her position on camsite will be still there and when you try to acces it or remove it from Production menu, game will crush.

Sorry if this mentioned before.
nice. thanks

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone and sorry to bother!
Is there a way to automate the process of shooting scenes and publishing on the websites? I believe i am far on the game making millions monthly but i a a bit tired of clicking, i have Alice as publisher, i also have all the staff required but i still have to make all the process manually. Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: the production manager won't schedule any scene and the publisher doesn't publish anything :cry:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes