georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Would love to rate this game, but I can't even play it downloaded the windows 32 and 64 couldn't get either to even start, ran as admin even, asking would you like to run *yes* and then nothing. sooo to the buggy part imma have to agree because I download a shit ton of games from this site and have yet to run into this issue ever.
That sounds like an antivirus issue, i've never had any problems with any of the versions, on multiple platforms. Check your antivirus and try to exclude the folder where you run the game.

Reactions: Kinzee92

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Futagirls, rather. They have big cocks, sometimes sticking out of clothes on the street, and scenes with them are similar to regular sex scenes. I hope the author will diversify this moment later.
I would totally be into adding futa content into the game.

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
By the way, is it possible to make the hero have more than 5 girls in love? For example, everyone is special, and the rest are also 10-20 people. Even if through the cheat menu.

mrfaptain

Jan 2, 2019
why not add tax payments like monthly 25% or we can choose to pay in 1 year or monthly 25% or 23% is the normal taxpay for companies I think. Maybe add a taxpayment like when we start a company we have to pay 11% and higher when we get bigger.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
why not add tax payments like monthly 25% or we can choose to pay in 1 year or monthly 25% or 23% is the normal taxpay for companies I think. Maybe add a taxpayment like when we start a company we have to pay 11% and higher when we get bigger.
You just gave me an idea: Hey PEDEv, how about a new PA job role - Accountant. The higher their skill, the less tax you pay and the higher your invested bank earnings are.

So with no accountant you pay 25% in tax and max out at 6% on the bank, but with a max (10) Accountant PA you could drop that to 10% tax and get up to 10% in returns.

A good way to balance people like me who think banks don't earn enough and your own position that they're too OP.

For the record, my opinion that bank savings don't earn enough isn't just something that I pulled out of my ass. While it is true that no bank pays even 6% interest on a savings account, I know for a fact that there are plenty of stocks that pay dividend rates of 10% of or more (because I own shares in them). So even though it's a bank in the game, in my mind it's really an investment account because that is honestly how I use it.

Link moved to here:

I'll let you all know when PEDev puts up his latest hotfix on Patreon.

Last edited:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
You just gave me an idea: Hey PEDEv, how about a new PA job role - Accountant. The higher their skill, the less tax you pay and the higher your invested bank earnings are.

So with no accountant you pay 25% in tax and max out at 6% on the bank, but with a max (10) Accountant PA you could drop that to 10% tax and get up to 10% in returns.

A good way to balance people like me who think banks don't earn enough and your own position that they're too OP.
There could be a tax saver setting: Conservative, Moderate and Aggresive. If the player attempts aggresive tax saving with a shitty accountant they could have a higher probablility of 'getting it wrong' and getting visited by the IRS for a fine.

Then you can also have a sexy IRS agent as an NPC that can be recruited.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

Krakkar

Jun 16, 2017
Think there might be a problem with the generation of asian npc's. Tested as a chinese, in east asia. tested both having chars spawn with same nationality as self and spawn in selected region (east asia). all npc's spawn as white (one or two as latina/ebony). the names of the npc's are regional though indicating that something is wrong when assigning the asian tag.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
That seems to be right, I have only one asian model, but latinas are just as frequent as whites.

That being said, I have startet the game yesterday evening for the first time, played it through the night, and became then a patron.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
So is there different way of making money ?
I was making video with random woman making money and then reaching next level.
So I thought the next thing was to buy a website and hire a web admin but once I did it I could not upload those video to the website.
I then understood that I needed to make video with those model that you have to contract or hire but then I am loosing money.
I am a bit lost.

What did I do wrong ? Why can't we make a website and then upload the video we make with random woman ?
No one can help ?

mihailmihail26

Jul 12, 2017
1), 2), 4), 8), 9) were fixed in 5 min. it's just me being retarded.
bank was just too much you have to agree. for zero work. i did changed camgirls and photomodels in return.
photostudio can be great now, since i've buffed the earnings up to factor 10.
so, those bugs are allready fixed in the version in this thread?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
"Version v0.798Dev2 contains a lot of bugs.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability."

I could wait for a more stable version, but I do thank you for the heads up. Much appreciated.
Thanks for the update that this game is still not worth playing. It has never been worth playing due to the horrible lack of programming experience of the game developer and massive amount of bugs over the years.

I was just about to waste my time on downloading it again thinking it was actually stable.

Reactions: nn79

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I have a request: Could we get some girl on top positions (cowgirl, riding) where the girl is facing us? Staring at their backs for both those positions just isn't as fun, especially when you've got girls with big tits going on.
I see. A man of culture.
There could be a tax saver setting: Conservative, Moderate and Aggresive. If the player attempts aggresive tax saving with a shitty accountant they could have a higher probablility of 'getting it wrong' and getting visited by the IRS for a fine.

Then you can also have a sexy IRS agent as an NPC that can be recruited.
I had reservations about this tax stuff being necessary. But the sexy IRS agent idea has weakened my resolve.
No one can help ?
It takes a while for website to be a money-maker; I just stick with the easy life of making Boy-Girl vids, and eventually get a studio for Solo and a few other types (can pretty much do without contracts through Rep Level 2). I recall mecha_froggy had some good writeups earlier in the thread; maybe you can search for one of those posts and get some good ideas.

casualnorm

May 26, 2020
like what? i can include something, but you have to know it's never going to be a dating sim.
Would it be possible to include a "real couples" mechanic where there's a scene chemistry bonus to a girl/guy shoothing with boy/friend girlfriend?
When the random "angry boyfriend" event triggers maybe spawns a male who is the model's perfect match (Both have high likeness for the other's looks). So highest possible likeness match and this also means they'll get pissy (be less happy) shooting with others. Maybe add an event where they get into fights causing damage (money loss, equipment, unavailability); security could play a factor.

I really like how the Add BF/GF is going, all it needs is for dates to lead to a scene. Dates could be used as a way to increase a girl's happiness; without drugging them up. For a bit extra could include gifts that increase happiness (jewellery store an option maybe?).
Like you alluded to it's not really a dating sim so I think just dates leading to a scene is enough for date roleplay. If MC/FC wanted to participate in a stable healthy realtionship, then they wouldn't be filiming themselves fucking strangers and posting it online for BF/GF to see.

Reactions: Idontknowme
Jan 13, 2018
anyone know how to activate ffm ffffm?
Well just have a studio, equipment (camera and light`s) and minimum staff ( those are director, and cameraman), and on scene selection first column lets you pick among solo, boy-girl, ffm, fffm, etc. You also need plenty of models in contact list for that type of scene`s. I don`t think you need any special requirement.

thanks for the game but how i can save the game manually.
Wile in game go to pause menu, there are new game, save and load etc. In save menu just input the name of save and click save and that`s it.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes