Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Any news ?
V0.799_Dev3 is available on patreon since May 22nd but either nobody uploaded it anywhere or all the links got taken down. Hard to say if my google-fu is weak or if it's a case of zero distribution. Either way, the stable version will eventually be released but maybe we'll get our very own Robin Hood to upload the dev version in the meantime. Who knows.

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
The dev actually posts in this thread, lol. We don't get every single release, or as soon as they're out there. That's ok. I look forward to seeing what's in the next one.
He told me we will get it today. Let's see if he keeps his word. Im close to subscribing if he does.

Reactions: Loganfin

Variabug

Mar 24, 2019

Here you go ya' cheapskates. Would be for such a minor update too. Pretty much just some underwear (which messes with the model's clothing), PA Publishing (which is very nice) and some nice shiny new mod support. Also if you have old save files play them while you can, next update is apparently a big one with some major reworks. I tried to put this on anonfiles which gave me error and I'm not making an account to nopy, so you get what you get.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes