Bicba

May 19, 2017
Even though you could have asked a nicer way:
on the map click the upper right corner (west side), there is the carwash to proceed with a special character.
WHAT???
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER PART OF THE MAP.
Thanks bro.

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
Is there a way of editing saves?
Also i might have a bug with Charisma? Can't no longer put it over 100. Using 0.8dev4. Anyone there that could share a later dev version?

ggaNi69

Aug 3, 2019
I'm not 100% sure but, as far as i remember, mbmb said that he himself could not post the newest updates because that's paid patreon content,
BUT it is ok if anybody wanted to share those updates here.

Now if that's not true then this entire comment is invalid.

Reactions: jungboi678

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I'm not 100% sure but, as far as i remember, mbmb said that he himself could not post the newest updates because that's paid patreon content,
BUT it is ok if anybody wanted to share those updates here.

Now if that's not true then this entire comment is invalid.
it's true, i dont mind.
i personally just wont do it out of respect for people who pay.
but if anyone wants to share i wont go on some antipiracy crusade. i mean we all know what this forum is about.

Hapsi

Jul 24, 2019
We haven't had changelogs for a while :sneaky:

Also, the dev paused the payments for this month which made all posts unavailable for the pledgers (or perhaps patreon is just screwy, idk) seems fixed now

Last edited:

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
One small bug, the girls hair goes over the top of the main character but with the girls body behind in scenes on 0.8 stable (linux).

0.8 Windows x64 version running with wine is fine though, ?!?

Last edited:

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
i mean the windows version
Ah! Sorry, don't have it. Didn't even thought about OS version when you asked. Hopefully, someone will share, because:

it's true, i dont mind.
i personally just wont do it out of respect for people who pay.
but if anyone wants to share i wont go on some antipiracy crusade. i mean we all know what this forum is about.
Interestingly enough, i feel people sharing it here dropped, and i think it's because the way you interact around here mbmb. You are not a deaf creator and you actively participate in bugs and suggestions convos and i think people like it, you, and therefore, more constraint in sharing your creation. Which in the end sucks for the non patreons (ex-patreon for several months myself.), but shows a good brand on your part i guess.

edit: BTW, anyone can help me how to read(decode?) save files? Have problem with 'Charisma' since i can't get it over 100 even after tuxedo and etc.

Last edited:

deepz99

Jan 2, 2020
Stupid Question :
I played this game and everytime one of the Freelancers has been approach by rivals i would get notification like this : Model Snubbed by Rival Companies.

But when I play a new game, I never get this warning. I only Got email when Rivals already signed the Model.

Question : What makes the difference?

Thank you

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
edit: BTW, anyone can help me how to read(decode?) save files? Have problem with 'Charisma' since i can't get it over 100 even after tuxedo and etc.
it was an oversight by me. should be fine now, but in your game theres nothing you can do.
Stupid Question :
I played this game and everytime one of the Freelancers has been approach by rivals i would get notification like this : Model Snubbed by Rival Companies.

But when I play a new game, I never get this warning. I only Got email when Rivals already signed the Model.

Question : What makes the difference?

Thank you
if you have competent right hand you'll get a warning (model being snubbed) and you can quickly sign her if you want
if you don't you'll just get notified that she signed with someone

deepz99

Jan 2, 2020
it was an oversight by me. should be fine now, but in your game theres nothing you can do.

if you have competent right hand you'll get a warning (model being snubbed) and you can quickly sign her if you want
if you don't you'll just get notified that she signed with someone
Thank you

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Is there anyway to export model from one game to another?
It is quite a lengthy process. You've got to put the model on contract in the original game. Once you have her on contract you should be able to change her appearance. Go into the menus and copy the relevant parameters. Finally, create a custom character mod with the parameters you just copied. There is no easier way as far as I am aware.

Reactions: SikaNauta

deepz99

Jan 2, 2020
It is quite a lengthy process. You've got to put the model on contract in the original game. Once you have her on contract you should be able to change her appearance. Go into the menus and copy the relevant parameters. Finally, create a custom character mod with the parameters you just copied. There is no easier way as far as I am aware.
Thank you for the suggestion.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes