aydinay

Jul 9, 2019
Hi guys,

I really like this game and couldn't wait for update. But i had some issues about assingning to stripper to night club. I assing girls as a stripper from the girls menu but when i went to club there is no girl in strip area. When i m in VIP room there re 2 buttons names with 'stripper menu and assign stripper' but they re no clickable. Is this one some kind of bug or i done smthng wrong ? Also when the next update coming any news from dev ? Thx from now for your answers..

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I'm basically in my first run through, so please excuse me if it's a silly question. I haven't seen it yet, but is there a way to actually watch completed scenes after they've been edited and published? I know you can watch them in the studio. Another question I have - Do writers actually provide plots for the scenes or is that just implied?

rle68

May 28, 2017
I'm basically in my first run through, so please excuse me if it's a silly question. I haven't seen it yet, but is there a way to actually watch completed scenes after they've been edited and published? I know you can watch them in the studio. Another question I have - Do writers actually provide plots for the scenes or is that just implied?
implied... and viewing finished scenes? i havent seen it not saying it isnt there

Reactions: bloodbus

valutando

Sep 22, 2018
I would see in a future some kinky theme, like:

- lesbian spanking and lesbian pissing
- some doctor playing, like injections or enemas
- an evolution of the pet search, i.e. some bestiality play

too much...?

OUK

May 28, 2017
Some more thoughts from playing 0.8b. As before, just mentioning some issues/suggestions/bugs without knowing if these can be done or solved or are to complicated/less relevant to take care of.

- In the outfit tab for changing the clothes of the models/staff you can use the slider by mouse for the different underwear combinations or by clicking arrows up/down. Is it possible to add these arrows to the salary tab of the staff? My inner Monk is always trying to put in the correct amount which is a bit slippy with the slider via mouse cursor.

Staff Salary.png

- If you take a look at the details of a staff worker, you can not (or am I missing something?) see the level of this worker. At the same time in the general staff overview without clicking on the name of the worker you see the name and the level. After clicking on the name the picture/details are sliding so much in the overview that the column with the level number cannot be seen any more. Is it therefore possible to only move the picture/details after clicking the name of the staff so much that the column with level can still be seen or to add the level number in the staff details?

Staff Level.png

- Small bug: The outfit tab is still in the (I guess) last modus which has been used for changing the model/staff to a new outfit. If the model has changed their clothes automatically (pool, beach) the "last" tab has still the name of the last one used, while the content from this tab is from the one where the current outfit is from.

Staff Costume Tab.png

- During my current playthrough I have too many websites so in the "Financial Overview" not all websites can be shown while not being able to scroll up/down. Maybe these information can be moved to the "Sites" tab so this information can be seen on the same screen as the number of abonnements and the like.

Scences Financial Overview.png

- Based on this, I think the tab "Sites" is so far the only tab where I am not able to make a sorting like e.g. at the scenes tab. Is it possible to include a sorting function so I can sort the websites after the name of the website, the number of missing scenes and so on?

Empire Sites Sortierung.png

- Small bug: After my staff is not pregnant any more, she has still the view of being pregnant, while not having the trait any more.

Staff Outfit after pregnancy.png

-if you skip scenes, they cant get pregnant.
cant say whats wrong with the thing that nobody can get pregnant. something must have bugged out.
maybe try enabling and disabling the condom. perhaps the variable was stuck at true.
Tried it out, but the "problem" is still the available (which is not a problem, I probably would be quite annoyed if all the pregnant models are coming by): After having sex with my staff (eg stress relief, pool/beach scenes or after events like birthday/christmas/party with a threesome from the staff) they are getting pregnant in in 3 of 4 cases, while all creampie scenes in the movies are without any pregnancy in 6 months.

In this case: The pregnancy of personal assistances (like the special characters) are just happening and you are not informed about it (like from an actress and (I think, but not sure) from a staff member) but surprised that they have "new clothes". Any plans to include their pregnancy in eg the relationship with the player character?

I was also wondering about getting new male actors. While playing on harem mode without being able to book other actors, in a earlier playthrough (without being able to hire actors as well) my security was sometimes able to catch thieves which were than able to be pressed for making movies as a male actor.
In this playthrough my security was not able to pick just one, while I was trying different security levels. Is there a calculation, combination or any hints with that my security is able to catch some of them? Or did I just had bad luck during the last 12 moths of in-game playing?

The same with the annoyed boy friends of models after shooting scenes with them (or sometimes after publishing a hidden camera scene and the hired thug is coming with the girl). When they come by I am able to take a look at their stats. Is this just included in the game on this level so far or is there any chance that I can "hire" (aka press) these guys as actors?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I would see in a future some kinky theme, like:

- lesbian spanking and lesbian pissing
- some doctor playing, like injections or enemas
- an evolution of the pet search, i.e. some bestiality play

too much...?
-sure, pissing already in the game, just need to make it for FF scenes
-doubtful
-no. chicks dressing in kitty costume is the farthest we'll go lol. i dont think it's the right game for this.

Some more thoughts from playing 0.8b. As before, just mentioning some issues/suggestions/bugs without knowing if these can be done or solved or are to complicated/less relevant to take care of.

- In the outfit tab for changing the clothes of the models/staff you can use the slider by mouse for the different underwear combinations or by clicking arrows up/down. Is it possible to add these arrows to the salary tab of the staff? My inner Monk is always trying to put in the correct amount which is a bit slippy with the slider via mouse cursor.

View attachment 1780076

- If you take a look at the details of a staff worker, you can not (or am I missing something?) see the level of this worker. At the same time in the general staff overview without clicking on the name of the worker you see the name and the level. After clicking on the name the picture/details are sliding so much in the overview that the column with the level number cannot be seen any more. Is it therefore possible to only move the picture/details after clicking the name of the staff so much that the column with level can still be seen or to add the level number in the staff details?

View attachment 1780080

- Small bug: The outfit tab is still in the (I guess) last modus which has been used for changing the model/staff to a new outfit. If the model has changed their clothes automatically (pool, beach) the "last" tab has still the name of the last one used, while the content from this tab is from the one where the current outfit is from.

View attachment 1780089

- During my current playthrough I have too many websites so in the "Financial Overview" not all websites can be shown while not being able to scroll up/down. Maybe these information can be moved to the "Sites" tab so this information can be seen on the same screen as the number of abonnements and the like.

View attachment 1780094

- Based on this, I think the tab "Sites" is so far the only tab where I am not able to make a sorting like e.g. at the scenes tab. Is it possible to include a sorting function so I can sort the websites after the name of the website, the number of missing scenes and so on?

View attachment 1780093

- Small bug: After my staff is not pregnant any more, she has still the view of being pregnant, while not having the trait any more.

View attachment 1780104

Tried it out, but the "problem" is still the available (which is not a problem, I probably would be quite annoyed if all the pregnant models are coming by): After having sex with my staff (eg stress relief, pool/beach scenes or after events like birthday/christmas/party with a threesome from the staff) they are getting pregnant in in 3 of 4 cases, while all creampie scenes in the movies are without any pregnancy in 6 months.

In this case: The pregnancy of personal assistances (like the special characters) are just happening and you are not informed about it (like from an actress and (I think, but not sure) from a staff member) but surprised that they have "new clothes". Any plans to include their pregnancy in eg the relationship with the player character?

I was also wondering about getting new male actors. While playing on harem mode without being able to book other actors, in a earlier playthrough (without being able to hire actors as well) my security was sometimes able to catch thieves which were than able to be pressed for making movies as a male actor.
In this playthrough my security was not able to pick just one, while I was trying different security levels. Is there a calculation, combination or any hints with that my security is able to catch some of them? Or did I just had bad luck during the last 12 moths of in-game playing?

The same with the annoyed boy friends of models after shooting scenes with them (or sometimes after publishing a hidden camera scene and the hired thug is coming with the girl). When they come by I am able to take a look at their stats. Is this just included in the game on this level so far or is there any chance that I can "hire" (aka press) these guys as actors?
- sure i'll replace it so you can input the number yourself
- same thing bothered me when playing, but when trying to resize the ui so the level is shown everything collapsed. it just doesnt want to cooperate and doesnt want to take manually inputed margins into acount. dont know if it's an engine bug or me doing something wrong. probably for the best to do some hacky workaround and just show the level somewhere else.
-this bug should be fixed now
-those personal site profits tho. i already nerfed the profits in latest dev version se get ready.
anyways, i made it scrollable and sites list sortable, easy fix.
- the pregnant clothes bug you can "fix" yourself by changing the outfit. sometimes it just stays on after the pregnancy ended for unknown reasons. very old bug. one day...

please send me your save game. i have to check, i cant tell why they dont get pregnant. they should.
you can always hire the guys from "caught stealing" events. just need high enough charisma i think. if sec level is high enough this events dont even happen.
you cant hire the guys from angry bf events. you can check the stats so you can see if you're able to beat them.
but as you pointed out, hiring on harem playthrough should not be possible. a little oversight.

Reactions: OUK

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I wish there was a company role for personal assistants that allows them to manage outfits based on trends. Or maybe something that makes the room dictate the outfit themes. Just seems like something that should be there to lessen the management.

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev
Mar 8, 2022
Is there someone willingly share 0.81dev4 windows version?
I think you might want to time travel in future to get that version. Now, joke aside I don't think there is such a version, on patreon last version is v0.81_dev3 so I don't know how can someone share 0.81dev4 with you... I guess you already have dev3 since you ask for a version that's not even there yet.

deepz99

Jan 2, 2020
I think you might want to time travel in future to get that version. Now, joke aside I don't think there is such a version, on patreon last version is v0.81_dev3 so I don't know how can someone share 0.81dev4 with you... I guess you already have dev3 since you ask for a version that's not even there yet.
Thank you, but i don't have 0.81dev3. I assume dev 4 was the latest because i read it on a older post.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I tried to resign models, but this happens. Until January 1970.
Ah yes - date edge cases; looks like a leap-year problem. For anyone doing dev work involving time, I'd recommend - 1hr crash course into pitfalls, approaches to take, and interesting trivia

OUK

May 28, 2017
- sure i'll replace it so you can input the number yourself
- same thing bothered me when playing,...
-this bug should be fixed now
-those personal site profits tho. i already nerfed the profits in latest dev version...i made it scrollable and sites list sortable, easy fix.
Thanks, looking forward for my next run in the next non-dev version. Still interested in feedback like this although a new non-dev version will be available? In this case, I hope your personal situation has been getting better since your post on Patreon, can you already say when the next stable version will probably be published, maybe still in May?

please send me your save game. i have to check, i cant tell why they dont get pregnant. they should.
It's attached as a packed file, the "normal" save data was not able to be uploaded like the forum software mentioned.

BTW: After I have maximized the mansion, I laughed out loud that the last extension you gain access to was a garden. I did not expect this, what a nice idea, because I mean of course, if you have a big mansion you will of course have a nice garden.
Did you have planned to add a bench to have the public sex scenes settings from the park included to the mansion, so this scene does not have to move to the bedroom (or by choosing in the garden/in the bedroom like at pool scenes with new actresses at parties)?

Jayqze

Apr 3, 2022
hey guys! pretty new to this game. hard for me to understand but i love the management aspect!

carwash
guess im pretty stupid but i can't figure out how the car wash works. do i have to do anything after buying it for 15k? only time im able to see anything regarding this is during casting that a girl needs 5 depravity to work there.

cam shows (empire//network//overview)
currently at reputation 3 and since reputation 2 its greyed out and it says i need reputation 2 to unlock it. what do i need to do?
//webadmin (100% efficiency) already hired

photo studio
dont know how to make photoshoots with girls to increase fame. there are only 1-2 contracts available that i can't fullfill so after buying the studio, hiring all the staff and buying the equipment it stays empty. do i need to hire someone else that doesn't work in the studio in order to be able to do photoshoots without contracts?

surgery
"alt" girls lose "alt" characteristic after doing anything to their body (is that intended?)
biggest breast size availabe (only in breasttype 1 lets girls lose massive boob characteristic)
everything regarding the girls look after surgery changes in the avatar but the boobsize always remains the same (dashboard//girls)

changing appearance
"alt" girls lose "alt" characteristic after a tattoo is added to a place where there was no tattoo beforehand (bug?)

casting
im able to let girls live in my mansion even though i haven't reached lvl 2 with it yet (1. option)
guarantees can be given even after girl said she has no interest in it until she says she has interest in it (don't know if its the same with every guarantee; only checked it with free drugs; option to live in mansion)

sorry for that long post >_> and thanks for the help! :)

*edit: would it be possible to include characteristics into the cheattool so people could restore the lost ones?

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
hey guys! pretty new to this game. hard for me to understand but i love the management aspect!

carwash
guess im pretty stupid but i can't figure out how the car wash works. do i have to do anything after buying it for 15k? only time im able to see anything regarding this is during casting that a girl needs 5 depravity to work there.

cam shows (empire//network//overview)
currently at reputation 3 and since reputation 2 its greyed out and it says i need reputation 2 to unlock it. what do i need to do?
//webadmin (100% efficiency) already hired

photo studio
dont know how to make photoshoots with girls to increase fame. there are only 1-2 contracts available that i can't fullfill so after buying the studio, hiring all the staff and buying the equipment it stays empty. do i need to hire someone else that doesn't work in the studio in order to be able to do photoshoots without contracts?

surgery
"alt" girls lose "alt" characteristic after doing anything to their body (is that intended?)
biggest breast size availabe (only in breasttype 1 lets girls lose massive boob characteristic)
everything regarding the girls look after surgery changes in the avatar but the boobsize always remains the same (dashboard//girls)

changing appearance
"alt" girls lose "alt" characteristic after a tattoo is added to a place where there was no tattoo beforehand (bug?)

casting
im able to let girls live in my mansion even though i haven't reached lvl 2 with it yet (1. option)
guarantees can be given even after girl said she has no interest in it until she says she has interest in it (don't know if its the same with every guarantee; only checked it with free drugs; option to live in mansion)

sorry for that long post >_> and thanks for the help! :)

*edit: would it be possible to include characteristics into the cheattool so people could restore the lost ones?
most of these are solved by clicking left click on a girl > assign to carwash/cam (you need a camsite)/ photostudio

Reactions: Jayqze

Jayqze

Apr 3, 2022
most of these are solved by clicking left click on a girl > assign to carwash/cam (you need a camsite)/ photostudio
thank you so much for the help don't know why i haven't tried that earlier! (playing v0.8_dev4)

1. now after reading several forum pages before my post i was able to find out you have to talk to someone at the car wash in order to unlock it as part of the story after buying a car (sportscar for 250k?). in my build i was just able to buy the car wash under properties and i did because it said "making money" and i was like: great idea! (tried to play without cheats and the struggle was real)
so now i have someone working at the car wash but it doesn't show up in income under financial data (is it supposed to show up?) because i can see Night Club under Financial Data even though i don't own it yet.

2. the westside of town is nice to look at but there is currently no content in that part of the city? never seen anyone at any place that ive visited ever.

4.10 star(s) 55 Votes