Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
Created a randomizer for the game. I use this when playing the game in order to get a more immersive RPG experience rather than a 'here is the best way to make money' approach. This lets the game have a ton of replay value for me. Never intended it to be used by anyone else, but Dev asked me to share it with the world. So here it is.

Activity = 3 activity options. Provides random scene details if Amateur Scene is one of the choices.
Color coded items are as follows:
Green = uncommon/requires more game options to be opened
Gold = rare/more game defining/more money needed/requires even more game options to be opened
Pink = focuses on developing a relationship with a girl

Scene Type Buttons:
Girls = Solo scene
Casting = Casting scene, which always occur in the office
BG, GG, FF, FFM, FFFM, Gang = Corresponding scene

All scenes created this way come with a Series/Title and themes suited to the Series.
Themes are matched to Scene Types, then presents suggested actress & actor trait priorities.
Each actress/actor is also given suggested clothing to match the Theme.
All scenes created in this way also come with suggested set locations.

Cheats = random color-coded cheat suggestions for those who use cheats.

d? button is linked to the box above it. Replace the default number (30) with the number maximum you wish to roll.
For example, wish to get a random number between 1 and 10? Write 10 in the box and push the number button.
The first set of 3 numbers are 3 separate rolls placed in order from lowest to highest.
The second set of 2 numbers are just 2 separate rolls, placed in order of which was rolled first.

Extend the game window to the right to see additional buttons:
Bio = stats for making mod girls.
Male = stats and starting options for Male Main Character.
Channel = combination suggestions for creating new Themes.
Name = naming patterns based on real industry stars. Use this in combination with:

and
Colors = a set of random colors (useful for lip colors, hair, and anything else where you can choose your own color).
The numbers below the colors are the official color codes for each color.

If anyone likes this and wants me to add some stuff to it, just let me know.

Last edited:

akcool

Aug 14, 2017
Most special girls unlock a location to shoot amateur movies.
Kimberly for hospital, jenny for lockerroom (sport).
Which girl, if possible, unlocks the spa?
To unlock spa you have to buy massage parlor from properties in the empire tab

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
How's the wages of employees calculated? I'm noticing most males are far cheaper than females even when they got better stats.
Also does ALL the skills they know factor into that? I'm testing and with a chick with 57 in director skill AND 24 in Leadership she needs 2820$ to stay just on the fence of indifference while the guy can go as low as 2160$. Both with exact same stats otherwise (fit,cha,etc) and hired on the exact same day from agency.

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
Created a randomizer for the game. I use this when playing the game in order to get a more immersive RPG experience rather than a 'here is the best way to make money' approach. This lets the game have a ton of replay value for me. Never intended it to be used by anyone else, but Dev asked me to share it with the world. So here it is.

Activity = 3 activity options. Provides random scene details if Amateur Scene is one of the choices.
Color coded items are as follows:
Green = uncommon/requires more game options to be opened
Gold = rare/more game defining/more money needed/requires even more game options to be opened
Pink = focuses on developing a relationship with a girl

Scene Type Buttons:
Girls = Solo scene
Casting = Casting scene, which always occur in the office
BG, GG, FF, FFM, FFFM, Gang = Corresponding scene

All scenes created this way come with a Series/Title and themes suited to the Series.
Themes are matched to Scene Types, then presents suggested actress & actor trait priorities.
Each actress/actor is also given suggested clothing to match the Theme.
All scenes created in this way also come with suggested set locations.

Cheats = random color-coded cheat suggestions for those who use cheats.

d? button is linked to the box above it. Replace the default number (30) with the number maximum you wish to roll.
For example, wish to get a random number between 1 and 10? Write 10 in the box and push the number button.
The first set of 3 numbers are 3 separate rolls placed in order from lowest to highest.
The second set of 2 numbers are just 2 separate rolls, placed in order of which was rolled first.

Extend the game window to the right to see additional buttons:
Bio = stats for making mod girls.
Male = stats and starting options for Male Main Character.
Channel = combination suggestions for creating new Themes.
Name = naming patterns based on real industry stars. Use this in combination with:

and
Colors = a set of random colors (useful for lip colors, hair, and anything else where you can choose your own color).
The numbers below the colors are the official color codes for each color.

If anyone likes this and wants me to add some stuff to it, just let me know.
Does this run in the background or does it need to be put in the mods folder?

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
Does this run in the background or does it need to be put in the mods folder?
It doesn't interact with the Main Game code in any way (it can't, because I don't have access to MBMB's code). So it isn't really a game mod - it is a separate program I use when playing the game. Just open it like any other program and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfefang

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Just a quick question, was looking through for the answer.

What is the highest quality camera and lighting you can use outside of the studio? I mostly shoot non-studio so I was wondering if I should use the "Can't use cameras and lights above level 2" for more perk points.

Thanks.

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020

What is the highest quality camera and lighting you can use outside of the studio? I mostly shoot non-studio so I was wondering if I should use the "Can't use cameras and lights above level 2" for more perk points.

Thanks.
You can use all Cameras and lights outside of the studio. I believe they work in hidden camera scenes as well.

Reactions: Voltanis

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017

Thanks.
All cameras and lights that work for the studio will also work for the hidden camera scenes.

Reactions: Voltanis

rle68

May 28, 2017
It doesn't interact with the Main Game code in any way (it can't, because I don't have access to MBMB's code). So it isn't really a game mod - it is a separate program I use when playing the game. Just open it like any other program and you'll see what I mean.
yried using it got an error on the driver for my video card tried updating no such luck too bad

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
yried using it got an error on the driver for my video card tried updating no such luck too bad
It uses Godot, the same game engine as the main game. If you can run the main game, you should be able to run this.
Godot uses OpenGl. If you give me your video card details I might be able to figure out the problem. MBMB has the game on Godot 3.4 while my program is on Godot 3.3, but that usually doesn't make a difference. I can update to 3.4 and repost. But before I do, does the main game work for you? Are you using Windows or some other version?

rle68

May 28, 2017
It uses Godot, the same game engine as the main game. If you can run the main game, you should be able to run this.
Godot uses OpenGl. If you give me your video card details I might be able to figure out the problem. MBMB has the game on Godot 3.4 while my program is on Godot 3.3, but that usually doesn't make a difference. I can update to 3.4 and repost. But before I do, does the main game work for you? Are you using Windows or some other version?
game work fine im in dev mode 8 if you wonderd

Gout66

Nov 13, 2020
Any plans to take into account penis size for the POV scenes? Seems like they're all the same. Thanks.

rodsandstorm

Aug 26, 2017
Couple of questions. First where is the menu option for calling staff into the office and second where is the menu for assigning girls to the car wash and strip club?

ncquolopow

Aug 17, 2018
Couple of questions. First where is the menu option for calling staff into the office and second where is the menu for assigning girls to the car wash and strip club?
Dashboard -> Staff tab -> Right click on staff member and select "Call to office"
Dashboard -> Girls tab -> Right click on girl and select "Assign to Carwash"/"Assign to Strip Club"

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes