mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
What is new in this update? is it worth starting a new playthrough? or should I just continue the old?

if you care about the gameplay, then i'd say yes. theres big rebalance of the early/mid game
reputation build up lasts longer so you arent lvl 3 with no company anymore, girls/guys rates, websites subscriber gain/goals, marketing numbers, photostudios give more bonuses, drugs...

i mean pretty much everything was adjusted a bit so it's sorta easier to start. you dont have to exploit the systems as much.
if you already know what you're doing you have a difficulty setting in the main menu that will adjust how much you earn.

Reactions: TwoSeven13

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
oh nice! some of that does seem easier. I am also glad that there are now girls on the other side of the map. For the car wash girl, is her story changed so she is able to work? or at least be visited like Delia? kinda stinks she dissapears forever :(

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
oh nice! some of that does seem easier. I am also glad that there are now girls on the other side of the map. For the car wash girl, is her story changed so she is able to work? or at least be visited like Delia? kinda stinks she dissapears forever :(
carwash was also changed. you get it for free if you complete the story with her so you have some early way of raising depravity.
she should spawn after you're done yea.

• Love
Reactions: SlimFiesta
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes