mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
How to make videos hit the 5000 popularity???
there was a bug that prevented you to do that
but even without it would be pretty hard
Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but I have several scenes that are stuck in post-production from when I changed up my editorial staff. The current staff never touches them, and since they're in post-production I don't have the option to edit them myself. Am I missing something or are they lost forever?
sometimes it fucks everything up if you fire them mid editing. will make some force edit button or something

tayyyy

Oct 16, 2017
mbmb
I have an idea. you can make "exclusive" videos, the first video of the actress solo, boy-girl, dp, gangbang and so on. the meaning in such videos is to develop the career of an actress linearly and not immediately jump to gangbang, even if "depravity" allows.

exclusive videos should bring such a profit, what the video usually earned + a percentage of the fame. that is, if the fame is 0%, then there will be no additional profit.

I don’t know how easy it will be to implement into the game code, and whether you will like it at all. just thoughts

nal654321

Jul 14, 2017
Oh wow, all the rebalancing in 0.83 sounds pretty amazing. I like the smaller website idea, not only does it make it harder to get market share quickly but it also gives more progression since it's easier to buy smaller websites at lower level.

Ditto with the photostudio contract changes, that sounds like it will make it a lot easier in the early game instead of staring at way too specific contracts at level 2.

Earnings based on a Weibull distribution? Be still my blackened engineer heart...

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Oh wow, all the rebalancing in 0.83 sounds pretty amazing. I like the smaller website idea, not only does it make it harder to get market share quickly but it also gives more progression since it's easier to buy smaller websites at lower level.

Ditto with the photostudio contract changes, that sounds like it will make it a lot easier in the early game instead of staring at way too specific contracts at level 2.

Earnings based on a Weibull distribution? Be still my blackened engineer heart...
Is the new changelog out already? zdidnt see anything on the blog...

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
mbmb
I have an idea. you can make "exclusive" videos, the first video of the actress solo, boy-girl, dp, gangbang and so on. the meaning in such videos is to develop the career of an actress linearly and not immediately jump to gangbang, even if "depravity" allows.

exclusive videos should bring such a profit, what the video usually earned + a percentage of the fame. that is, if the fame is 0%, then there will be no additional profit.

I don’t know how easy it will be to implement into the game code, and whether you will like it at all. just thoughts
thats exactly how it works. slightly changed for v0.83, i'll explain in the end.

theres a fan demand that gets activated when girl reaches certain fame and it increases with fame.
fan demand gives you pretty nice bonus to the earnings for girl's first ever scene (first bg, anal, dp and gangbang), each a little smaller.
fan demand will be higher, the lower she is in her career stage. meaning max fame photomodel/camgirl will have fandemand for a BG scene waaay up high.
with photomodel you can reach 30% bonus which gets you close to the max earnings.

what's changed now is that first ever scenes have higher demand(more money) and new fan demands are generated each week but with smaller values of course. so you can still rip the benefits of her being famous.
coz in v082 once you reached this point it's over.

new stable version out?
on christmas

Is the new changelog out already? zdidnt see anything on the blog...

it's always up. im updating it as i go (and when i remember to do it)

Reactions: SikaNauta

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
thats exactly how it works. slightly changed for v0.83, i'll explain in the end.

theres a fan demand that gets activated when girl reaches certain fame and it increases with fame.
fan demand gives you pretty nice bonus to the earnings for girl's first ever scene (first bg, anal, dp and gangbang), each a little smaller.
fan demand will be higher, the lower she is in her career stage. meaning max fame photomodel/camgirl will have fandemand for a BG scene waaay up high.
with photomodel you can reach 30% bonus which gets you close to the max earnings.

what's changed now is that first ever scenes have higher demand(more money) and new fan demands are generated each week but with smaller values of course. so you can still rip the benefits of her being famous.
coz in v082 once you reached this point it's over.

on christmas

it's always up. im updating it as i go (and when i remember to do it)
Its actually not visible on the front page... I looked under the tags too...Will give it a look. Thanks!

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
it is for me. probably cached for everyone else
thanks
Oh! Np... Love the changes btw... I didnt have the earnings equation when I suggested Weibull... Does only gamma=2 fit your requirement? Coz gamma could be a bit level/ fame dependent. I tried to figure out the equation before I suggested but regression on the data was more difficult than I thought it would be...

tayyyy

Oct 16, 2017
mbmb
Is it possible to force Production PA to choose the girls involved everywhere - car wash, strip club, etc.? constantly rearranging them every week is very inconvenient. after all, if you don’t want the girl to star in certain scenes or not to star at all, you can set it up on her tab personally

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
mbmb
Is it possible to force Production PA to choose the girls involved everywhere - car wash, strip club, etc.? constantly rearranging them every week is very inconvenient. after all, if you don’t want the girl to star in certain scenes or not to star at all, you can set it up on her tab personally
they're getting benefits if they're assigned there. +depravity+, +stats, +fame, retirement is almost halted, you getting passive income...
so it's like a job. thats the reason for being unavailable for shooting.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
So, won't the height and weight of a male npc be changed on 0.83?
hw are selected by gaussian distribution
i know it varies from country to country but so far i havent ripped that data for every country

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
mbmb I don't know bug it or not: Ciri "F" version starts conversation with "Hey stud", like "M" version.
a little banter from ciri.
i lazily copy the male version then quickly browse through to fix the genders and often miss things.

Syngames

Sep 27, 2020
Hey so I need some help I was doing well for a few mouths but now I'm struggling to make money my income is just over one mil but my expenses sky rocket nearly going double of my income and I cant make profit anymore and I'm struggling to keep keep staff happy so they now started quitting.
I think my most of my scenes where solo but I think most of them was casting but I lost a lot of money on them. I also make no money on the websites so I guessed I did the wrong type I had a solo and i had girl on girl and the girl on girl was the only one that made me money. most of my money I made was from just uploading them normally with my mc in none of my other modes hardly made any money apart from when i had them on cam shows.
what the best type of scenes to be making cause i had them all on auto with a pa.
my marking also went really high to half a mil and i don't know why and I'm guessing I had to many girls on contract i think i have about 30 of them.
also what stats have the most impact on models and do guys stats matter all?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes