Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Dear Devs!

First of all the game is great, and almost unique of its type. I enjoy playing with it.

In this release (v0.72) the autoproduction seems buggy. I buyed the second floor to the studio. Two 10 level PA autoproducing the scenes, but seems ignoring every parameter what i set under the global settings and pick only the same half dozen high level girls (from 100) and repeatledly puts them in the different scenes (and different rooms). Therefore the "Ready to publish" pool - in the Scenes tab - filled with yellow lined scenes.
I was wondering the same, have made several replays but got the same result everytime.

it's fixed in the 0.72a version? and does someone have a link for it?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Waiting for the 0.72a link before downloading I think... Mega link for that, when it comes, would be nice too :)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Some small things:
1. The messages at the End Day seem to take what happened just before End Day. Like going to the bar and drink (Which was not possible for time reasons): you drank for 5 hours...
2. If you go to stats tab, select a category, the stats are ok. If then you move to another tab, come back, the category is still chosen but you always get the days stats
3. If you choose girls, sort on Money earned, all go to 0 (at least as shown).

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I had an issue with training, sometimes the available training level was below the girls current stats, if I trained her, her stats reduced.
should be fixed in 0.72a
OK, why is my "Prefered Girls" always "Preggo" even if I set Preggo chemistry to 0%? I assume that is a bug.
fixed in 0.72a.
Quick Question - Anyway to undo a Prego for a Special Staff member?
no
Some small things:
1. The messages at the End Day seem to take what happened just before End Day. Like going to the bar and drink (Which was not possible for time reasons): you drank for 5 hours...
2. If you go to stats tab, select a category, the stats are ok. If then you move to another tab, come back, the category is still chosen but you always get the days stats
3. If you choose girls, sort on Money earned, all go to 0 (at least as shown).
1. will look into it
2. & 3. some core code was changed and i guess stats are taking data from places that don't exist anymore. will fix soon.

Reactions: hotmike

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Look i tried everything possible, but CANT assign staff or equipment to studio , theres no tab anywhere, only for male and female actors and thats it :p

Restarted game 4 times, and still nothing, trigger for some tings are not done well, and not being able to use studio is major bug id say

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Could you please answer if the issue with autoprod allways choosing the same dozen of girls it's fixed at 0.72a?
sorry, missed that one. bug probably is stil in 0.72a coz i didnt change anything around autoprod. will fix this and release another hotfix soon
Look i tried everything possible, but CANT assign staff or equipment to studio , theres no tab anywhere, only for male and female actors and thats it :p

Restarted game 4 times, and still nothing, trigger for some tings are not done well, and not being able to use studio is major bug id say
go home, click on studio bottom left, click on the building in the background, where studios are.
new window with few tabs will open. assign staff on the staff tab and equipment on the equipment tab.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Is there a way to change the marketing quota on a website? or is it just when you start it? Also is the scene with Dalia in the car the last of the event chain? nothing more?
.. other than that pretty cool game, and actually fun to play & progress. well done.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
If you talk to Delia and she asks you where do you want to go for today and there is a multiple choice location to it then yes, this is the last of her event chain for now. Story wise, she's done but her "bonus" is WIP as it is not tied down to a number like the rest of the NPCs. Rather, she gives you access to a new part of the city map.

Zingerelli

Feb 9, 2018
In addition to the above mentioned bugs:
1) every time I try to build a website with Solo catergory, it is created with the B-G category. (And why there's no ability to shut down websites?)
2) 1st pic - in House improvements section it shows like I have the 4th upgrade, but I've already bought the 5th one (2nd pic). Should it look like that?
And if the game has full customization, then why there is no possibility to change the last detail - the color of finger nails. Wish we could see more opportunities for customization in the future. For example, the interior of the main office, the appearance of the main character and male actors. These things seem to be easily implemented.
And by the way, it's a little strange that girls do not get any experience, any skill points from the number of films with their participation.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
please make a slider when purchasing stuff so i can buy more then 1

And a Auto for workers and equipment needed when in studio

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
In addition to the above mentioned bugs:
1) every time I try to build a website with Solo catergory, it is created with the B-G category. (And why there's no ability to shut down websites?)
2) 1st pic - in House improvements section it shows like I have the 4th upgrade, but I've already bought the 5th one (2nd pic). Should it look like that?
And if the game has full customization, then why there is no possibility to change the last detail - the color of finger nails. Wish we could see more opportunities for customization in the future. For example, the interior of the main office, the appearance of the main character and male actors. These things seem to be easily implemented.
And by the way, it's a little strange that girls do not get any experience, any skill points from the number of films with their participation.
1) websites are in early stage of dev. still a lot of work to do.
wrong category is a bug. shut down button seems reasonable, will try to include it in the next update.

2) it counts number of improvements you bought. you probably skipped one. this part of the game will change soon.

i just forgot the nails when making customizations. of course more options are coming in the future.
changing the interior not anytime soon tho. it may not be hard to implement but still takes time.

please make a slider when purchasing stuff so i can buy more then 1
ok

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Thank you devs for adding the batch naming function and for being so involved in the community. You guys do great work.

4.10 star(s) 55 Votes