Remianen

Jul 14, 2020
Is there a setting I can tweak to reduce (or eliminate) all the referrals from girls recommending their friends? With a large talent roster, I can get up to 60 of those a day, which is ridiculous. Can't play the game clicking through all of that every game day.

EDIT: Figured it out. It's the Social Butterfly trait. Too many of those on your roster and that event fires at an insane rate.

Last edited:

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
aha no way. I didn't realize the cheats.
CheatEngine works just fine on this. All your MC stats and starting money are simply 4 bit values. After a few in-game days money turns into a float value. That's without even turning on the built-in cheat mode, which is even better because you can alter your own MC stats via traits to get truly insane stat values that technically don't break the rules. Oh, and yon can give all your girls & staff the Loyal trait to effectively make rival companies a non-issue.

• Wow
Reactions: varpep

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So.. why does this happen? it is a virus? Downloaded from pixeldrain, x64 version
This is Windows smart screen. This happens with almost every unknown exe file you download and run from the internet.
It's a dumby screen to make sure you actually intend to run an exe, and not by mistake.
Click more information, run anyway, so long as you trust the source.

Reactions: SikaNauta
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes