Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Hahaha, seriously? Well considering a lot of this site top games are harem and they popularity isn't decreasing I think you are mistaken. Wait how many top NTR games are out there? 2-3 at best. And quantity mean nothing if no one really play them. Actually what are 2 cuck fans doing in a harem game thread complaining about harem?

Yep and I love how it hasn't even been a day and someone already managed to start moaning about the ones that moan about ntr.
Look at the last 2 weeks there are more new ntr games than harem and more ntr games in development than harem. The world is against me, no one likes harem anymore :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Ntr is more popular than harem. and 80% of the harem games have ntr as well so they are ntr games as well.

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
Look at the last 2 weeks there are more new ntr games than harem and more ntr games in development than harem. The world is against me, no one likes harem anymore :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Ntr is more popular than harem. and 80% of the harem games have ntr as well so they are ntr games as well.
Don't you cry, stick with me! Look, I like harem games and even making one! Without NTR! So if you want to protect endangered species like my project, cover my back and bring me some ammo. They won't take us alive :D

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
You give ten different types of cancer with this. Hahahaha

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I really do enjoy the concept of this, gives off a lot of ISOR vibes. I really do hope that the story builds though. Don't rush the plot too far forward too fast. Take your time to expand upon it and building the world you're trying to build. That's the most I could ask for. I see a lot of things I like, and I hope it keeps going in a good direction.

Reactions: Scarsor

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
I really do enjoy the concept of this, gives off a lot of ISOR vibes. I really do hope that the story builds though. Don't rush the plot too far forward too fast. Take your time to expand upon it and building the world you're trying to build. That's the most I could ask for. I see a lot of things I like, and I hope it keeps going in a good direction.
I'm glad you like it. You know, I've got a solid foundation to build upod and I would love to expand, there's a lot to do. To be fair, all my hopes and efforts are invested in this project, so I do and will do my best to make this project my job.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Portal Heart [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no texbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 177mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Reactions: Thy4nd and lxh123

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
Hello everyone.

It's been less than 3 weeks since the first release and I'm happy to present Portal Heart 0.2.
It probably would have taken a full month, but I worked without a single day off and I must admit it was worth it.
I can say with certainty that a solid foundation has been established, upon which both the overall story and each character in particular will develop.
How far I will be able to go depends only on you and your support. If I can get enough subscribers, I'll be sure to make all my plans come to life. And there are a lot of plans, trust me.
Everything that was planned for 0.2 has been successfully implemented. Plans for 0.3 will come out very soon.

Have fun playing!
Scarsor.

gg_event_1_17.jpg

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really cannot fathom why you'd go with the the lossy jpg format over the even smaller filesize and lossless webp format. I might not be a coder but i've seen enough of them talk about it to know this one is a no-brainer.

Reactions: Scarsor

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
... the real uptick seems to be in ... futa stuff ...
there's very little futa stuff, the actual uptick is in trans stuff. this might seem like a nitpick since they're the same tag, but there's a pretty big difference, both in the fetish itself and in how people react to it. they should really have separate tags.

on the topic of harem/ntr shit though, i do like harem and don't like ntr, but i really wish harem wasn't forced so often; let me turn down girls i'm not interested in, damn it. i have dropped several games because they insisted on forcing relationships with girls i dislike.

and even though i dislike it, i feel the reaction to "ntr" is a bit overblown; if you aren't in a relationship with a girl yet, it's not ntr for her to have a boyfriend. it's not ntr to see flashbacks of her with another guy. ntr also has nothing to do with dicks; if your girl cheats on you with another girl, that's still ntr, so most of these people who hate ntr but like lesbian content in a male-protag game are either lying to themselves or don't think lesbian relationships are real.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
there's very little futa stuff, the actual uptick is in trans stuff. this might seem like a nitpick since they're the same tag, but there's a pretty big difference, both in the fetish itself and in how people react to it. they should really have separate tags.

on the topic of harem/ntr shit though, i do like harem and don't like ntr, but i really wish harem wasn't forced so often; let me turn down girls i'm not interested in, damn it. i have dropped several games because they insisted on forcing relationships with girls i dislike.

and even though i dislike it, i feel the reaction to "ntr" is a bit overblown; if you aren't in a relationship with a girl yet, it's not ntr for her to have a boyfriend. it's not ntr to see flashbacks of her with another guy. ntr also has nothing to do with dicks; if your girl cheats on you with another girl, that's still ntr, so most of these people who hate ntr but like lesbian content in a male-protag game are either lying to themselves or don't think lesbian relationships are real.
Lol, you love ntr. Ntr is pushed down our throats everywhere. I don't wanna see any other dicks in a game besides the mc(me). The only point you made that I agree with is the one about the lesbians. We need more harem on this site because in 1.4 years there will be more ntr than harem on this website. If my crypto project is a succes I will hire a team that only make harem games. The dev of this game could become one ;)

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
I really cannot fathom why you'd go with the the lossy jpg format over the even smaller filesize and lossless webp format. I might not be a coder but i've seen enough of them talk about it to know this one is a no-brainer.
Well, it ended up that webp lossless only reduses 3mb png image into 1.5-2mb one, which is 5 times bigger than my option. BUT I'm not happy with my choice eigher, so to hell with sites that are not able to post bigger games, I'll stay with ones that can afford it.
This is why I needed feedback, I'm only human, after all. I'll fix this issue ASAP. The game will be bigger for sure, but the quality will be just as intended. It is worth it.

Reactions: Bingoogus

HardKase

Jul 5, 2017
Genre:
3DCG, Adventure, Male Protagonist, Milf, Corruption, Harem, Big Tits, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Male Domination, Oral sex, Monster Girl, Sandbox, Masturbation, Footjob
Planned:
, Anal , BDSM, Teasing, Romance, Creampie, Sex toys, Pregnancy (optional)

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
Genre:
3DCG, Adventure, Male Protagonist, Milf, Corruption, Harem, Big Tits, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Male Domination, Oral sex, Monster Girl, Sandbox, Masturbation, Footjob
Planned:
, Anal , BDSM, Teasing, Romance, Creampie, Sex toys, Pregnancy (optional)
Yeah, fixed it. Pretty funny) This might be a thing for somebody though :unsure:

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes