BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wasn't the one who tagged this game with "rape", there is none and it's not planned. About domination as a thing - there's awlays active and passive side. If one is a bit too active, it's still not domination. In term of real, "hardcore" domination, which will be a thing in the future, you would be able to avoid surely, so don't worry about it.
You really didn't get it, did you? BlasKyau asked me if rape and domination could be avoided. And the answer was yes, main game does not contain rape and multible penetrations by tentacles just because this is additional content that he would have found out if only he became my high-tier sub, which is not the case.
So it's impossible for him to encounter content that he does not want to see in the game that he plays.
Rape will never exist in the main game, as for additional content, it depends on subs wishes.
NTR won't be a thing, ever. Even in additional scenes, period.
The only exeption that could include NTR content is the direct request from a last tier sub, because he can ask me to make any single render he wants. I will do it, as well as any other request that this person might have, and he'll receive his personal render. And it won't appear in game files, ever. These are the rules.
I stay true to my word, otherwise I will lose everything I am desperately trying to achieve.
You can call me a liar all you want, but this is not the real case and never will be.
Ok, if I understood correctly, the game doesn't contain rapes. There is one in some kind of extra non-canon content made at someone's request.

And femdom can be avoided. At least is what I understand of your explanation.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Just by looking at your profile, I know you love ntr. You play more ntr games than harem and don't try to deny it. Just leave this thread as you clearly hate harem.
Desert stalker is an ntr and a fake harem game.
i'd argue about Desert Stalker, but this isn't the thread for that. this actually isn't the place to be having an argument at all, so i'm going to stop now; you've been making enough baseless assumptions about me, and been pointlessly hostile enough to me, that i'm pretty comfortable with just ignoring anything else you say. someday you'll learn that you'll be happier when you start accepting yourself rather than projecting your desires onto other people.

Scarsor, sorry for using your thread for arguing like this. for the record, given how often subscriber-only versions of games get leaked on this site, i'd recommend adding a note in the op explaining the rape scene, just to head off any further complaints, though that might not matter to some people.

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
i'd argue about Desert Stalker, but this isn't the thread for that. this actually isn't the place to be having an argument at all, so i'm going to stop now; you've been making enough baseless assumptions about me, and been pointlessly hostile enough to me, that i'm pretty comfortable with just ignoring anything else you say. someday you'll learn that you'll be happier when you start accepting yourself rather than projecting your desires onto other people.

Scarsor, sorry for using your thread for arguing like this. for the record, given how often subscriber-only versions of games get leaked on this site, i'd recommend adding a note in the op explaining the rape scene, just to head off any further complaints, though that might not matter to some people.
Yeah, the thing is.. Alright, I added these tags. And there might be people who would come here eventualy just for the rape or tentacles. And they won't find any, just because it does not exist in the main game. Two sides of one coin, but I really did not expect this to become a problem. I still don't think that there is one, actually. I know what this game really is, but rather than reading feedback on 0.2 I got lectured about content people didn't pay to see, about the tags they'll never encounter. It makes me look bad actually, as well as Portal Heart itself, which I do know is not true.
And well, I do expect leaks of course, there are always will be. It's not like it may be the only way for me to make a living out of a game that I truly enjoy making. I did have hope to get some appreciation for my hard work, got this instead.
I didn't expect to get myself disappointed so soon, but it's no real surprise. I just question myself - what's the point to go on?
I'll spend another month without a single day off just to get the next version released ASAP, just to get the similar result? Get disappointed even more?
But.. I guess I'm not ready to give up just yet, even if my sub count will remain 0. I'll get to work in a couple days.

zilzmaer, I am sorry for this reply, it's more of sharing what's on my mind to everyone here than directly to you. Thank you for the warning.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Yeah, the thing is.. Alright, I added these tags. And there might be people who would come here eventualy just for the rape or tentacles. And they won't find any, just because it does not exist in the main game. Two sides of one coin, but I really did not expect this to become a problem. I still don't think that there is one, actually. I know what this game really is, but rather than reading feedback on 0.2 I got lectured about content people didn't pay to see, about the tags they'll never encounter. It makes me look bad actually, as well as Portal Heart itself, which I do know is not true.
And well, I do expect leaks of course, there are always will be. It's not like it may be the only way for me to make a living out of a game that I truly enjoy making. I did have hope to get some appreciation for my hard work, got this instead.
I didn't expect to get myself disappointed so soon, but it's no real surprise. I just question myself - what's the point to go on?
I'll spend another month without a single day off just to get the next version released ASAP, just to get the similar result? Get disappointed even more?
But.. I guess I'm not ready to give up just yet, even if my sub count will remain 0. I'll get to work in a couple days.

zilzmaer, I am sorry for this reply, it's more of sharing what's on my mind to everyone here than directly to you. Thank you for the warning.
Don't let every comment here get you down. You'll see all kinds of bad or good comments in F95. Some developers even leave this forum for good mood lol.
I just finished your game and its quite good. I liked the models and renders and the story looks like it will be good. Im a switch myself so I like femdom romance maledom and looks like I'll get everything in this game. I think the more fetish your game have, the more players you will attract. The only important part is making it optional for those who don't like

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This game has additional content, which is only available if you pay for it, otherwise you will not see it. There are some tentacles in that scene, and they do some things against someone's will. Main game does not have rape or ntr and never will contain.
And yeah, femdom can be avoided. There is a scene where one person pushes you on a floor to do a footjob, but I doubt this counts as "hardcore femdom". Forsed pleasure in terms of sex will always be avoidable once it's implemented.
I'll see when it happens, but I'm not a big fan of footjobs. It may not be strong femdom, but it will surely not be a scene that I like.

I like games with harem and romance, so I think that if I can avoid the most hardcore femdom (and I guess that the BDSM) and there isn't any rape, posibly I can like the game.

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I played through what's available so far, it's a good start and there's some interesting things in there that I look forward to seing more of. Something that I do wish is that it was edited a bit more carefully, it was difficult to follow at times because of the language. But otherwise still looking forward to seeing what's to come in the future!

Reactions: ponk01 and Scarsor

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
Hi.

Portal Heart 0.3 is done! Most of the planned things for this update are done, some have been delayed to the 0.4 release. It's a small update, but I hope you'll enjoy it. Plans for 0.4 will be posted soon, there will be details regarding the future of Portal Heart. Until then, have a good game!
Scarsor.

Changelog:

• Updated GUI.
  • Whispers system removed from the main game files. Now it's available only in SE version.
  • Added bathroom events. The girls go there at a time that is convenient for them. The time of day determines who exactly will occupy the place. You should hurry if you want to see.. oops, spoilers.
  • 300+ renders.
  • New Whisper added.
  • Fixed a few minor issues with transitions and several typos.

Events:

+ 1 Adele story event.
+ 1 Marta story event.
+ 1 Zima story event.
+ 1 Rumi story event.
+ 1 Kor story event.
+ 1 Main Character event.
+ 1 Main Story event.
+ 1 Zima Whisper.

kor_2_talk_1.jpg

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-UnRen (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...windowed-3-7-0-unren-powershellhack-v4.92717/)
-Ren'Py SDK 8.0.1 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 840 MB
Compressed size: 210 MB

v0.3
PC: /
MAC (untested): /

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Portal Heart [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 208mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Scarsor !

so no swinging and no sharing either ?
and that preview :
rumi_0_event_9.png
Where they both blush it's a lesbian scene without the MC or something else ? If it is, it's avoidable (not just skip) or not ?

Thanks !!

Have a nice day !!!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hi Scarsor !

so no swinging and no sharing either ?
and that preview :
View attachment 2105311
Where they both blush it's a lesbian scene without the MC or something else ? If it is, it's avoidable (not just skip) or not ?

Thanks !!

Have a nice day !!!
Inspired to answer your question, I ran the game and found the answer: That's as close as they get in that scene. Well, succubus lady whispers something in her ear.
All the time they talk about MC. Succubus lady's actually trying to build you an harem.
Great stuff.

Reactions: ponk01
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes