ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Inspired to answer your question, I ran the game and found the answer: That's as close as they get in that scene. Well, succubus lady whispers something in her ear.
All the time they talk about MC. Succubus lady's actually trying to build you an harem.
Great stuff.
Ok thanks for your answer and your time DrFree !! :cool:

Now I/we(?) wait for the answers of Scarsor about swinging and sharing ! :unsure:

Have a nice day !!!

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
Ok thanks for your answer and your time DrFree !! :cool:

Now I/we(?) wait for the answers of Scarsor about swinging and sharing ! :unsure:

Have a nice day !!!
Scarsor here.

Lesbian scenes without the main character will be in the future, they would be possible to skip. Only girls who like it will take part in these scenes. As for swinging, NTR and sharing...
There are no plans to add male characters taking part in sex scenes in the game. There will definitely be threesomes, even foursomes. What's the point of a harem if you can only have fun with one girl, right?
BUT this would be possible only at times when the relationship of the characters involved will fit the situation, that is, relationships needs to be developed, no other way. The first appearance of such content will be in Whispers, because the planned development of both the plot and the characters does not tolerate any haste, everything must be and will be logical and natural. I hope I managed to answer your question.

hilda_3_lucia_17.jpg

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Scarsor here.

Lesbian scenes without the main character will be in the future, they would be possible to skip. Only girls who like it will take part in these scenes. As for swinging, NTR and sharing...
There are no plans to add male characters taking part in sex scenes in the game. There will definitely be threesomes, even foursomes. What's the point of a harem if you can only have fun with one girl, right?
BUT this would be possible only at times when the relationship of the characters involved will fit the situation, that is, relationships needs to be developed, no other way. The first appearance of such content will be in Whispers, because the planned development of both the plot and the characters does not tolerate any haste, everything must be and will be logical and natural. I hope I managed to answer your question.

View attachment 2106551
Thanks yes you answered perfectly to my question !

But now i have another question (last one i think.).

lesbians scene whiteout MC you say we can skip them so we can't avoid them ? they still happen ?

Thanks !!

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
Thanks yes you answered perfectly to my question !

But now i have another question (last one i think.).

lesbians scene whiteout MC you say we can skip them so we can't avoid them ? they still happen ?

Thanks !!
Each girl in Portal Heart has her own story, character, and values to which she believes in. And treating us as protagonists and our attitudes toward them cannot fundamentally change them, make them submit to our will or, conversely, forbid their free will. All I'm trying to say is that whatever attitude we have, it won't affect what that character wants or doesn't want. If she's thinking about sleeping with another girl in your harem without your participation, ESPECIALLY if she's not even part of the harem, she'll do it, simply because she can and wants to.
There is already a (kinda) couple in the game, their relationship will develop along with our relationship. You can watch, you can not watch, but the fact of what has happened will remain the same. It's part of their story, just like everything else that happens in the game.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Each girl in Portal Heart has her own story, character, and values to which she believes in. And treating us as protagonists and our attitudes toward them cannot fundamentally change them, make them submit to our will or, conversely, forbid their free will. All I'm trying to say is that whatever attitude we have, it won't affect what that character wants or doesn't want. If she's thinking about sleeping with another girl in your harem without your participation, ESPECIALLY if she's not even part of the harem, she'll do it, simply because she can and wants to.
There is already a (kinda) couple in the game, their relationship will develop along with our relationship. You can watch, you can not watch, but the fact of what has happened will remain the same. It's part of their story, just like everything else that happens in the game.
Ok well i'm gonna pass this game then! thanks you ! I hope the best for you and your game !!!

Have a nice day !!!

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
Portal Heart 0.4 SE is out at .
The public version will be released in a few days. In the meantime, here's a selection of previews of all the whispers that are in the SE version.
preview (1).jpg preview (2).jpg preview (3).jpg preview (4).jpg
P.S. The whispers files do not exist in the directory of the public version.

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
Portal Heart 0.4 public release.

Hello there.
Portal Heart 0.4 is here! This is the biggest update so far. It also has the highest number of lewd and action events compared to past updates. It turned out to be a story-oriented update, so some sandbox elements will appear in 0.5.
Plans for future version, as always, will be released in the next few days. I hope you will have a good time playing this game.
If you find bugs or typos, you can contact me any way you see fit, and I will quickly make the necessary fixes. Thank you for your understanding.

Changelog:

• Updated GUI. Most transitions are now point-and-click type, instead of text buttons. But they still exist, where necessary. If the last save doesn't load, run any last scene of your walkthrough and it will work.
  • 550+ renders.
  • 10+ new scenes.
  • New Whisper added.
  • Fixed a few minor bugs.

Events:

+ 1 Main Story event.
+ 1 Adele story event.
+ 1 Marta story event.
+ 1 Zima story event.
+ 1 Rumi story event.
+ 2 Hilda story events.
+ 3 Lucia story events.
+ 2 Lucia repeatable events.
+ 1 Lucia and Rumi Whisper.

If you enjoy my project, consider supporting me at .

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Portal Heart [0.6] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.9 GB/ 538 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Scarsor

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2022
Can the femdom content be avoided? Just not my thing...actually really hate it.

View attachment 2181604
Well, you'll get a footjob later but it's not a femdom kind of thing, really. Other than that, there is no content related to femdom. Once this content appears in the game, it will be avoidable.
P.S. Given the example you gave, you could have turned her down. You will be able to do the same in the future, so this content can definitely be avoided.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
yea done with this game.

So now I read the girls gonna sleep behind your back in YOUR harem.. at that point it's not a harem because in this update we found out the succbus was fucking zima then lucia saying "you almost as good" or whatever.

just killed it for me. So this gonna be another "Harem" with forced lesbian and girls sleeping with eachother without the mc? Here to tell you most harem players don't like that so yea.

also to find out 2 girls was sleeping around before the mc ? Also couples in this "HAREM" this isn't a harem at this point so idk why it even got the tag. Should have read this thread before following this game. This got 3rd wheel vibe.

every harem games nowadays gotta ruin it with this now. it suppose to be us at the center of attention not the other way around where the girls sleeping with each other or forming ralationships in harems. now everyone magically about to turn bi? this formula is so tired out now. It's basically ntr if the girls can just sleep with each other without the mc and you can only watch it or skip it, fuck that. Imo the lesbian should be treated like every kink, as OPTIONAL like if you allow the girls to sleep with eachother or not. not everyone thinks LESBIAN is hot especially if they doing it behind the mc back. I know you said they have their own story and that case why make a harem if they girls gonna do whatever they want without your say? it's a poly relationship at the point and personally a turn off for me. also when going down on lucia she saying how you are decent at licking at her cunt basically saying you don't hold a candle to zima. yea some advice, us as players don't want to know or hear about that. Also if a girl who is in your harem sleeps with a girl NOT in your harem it's NTR. Also imo even if they are in your harem and sleep together without you is NTR and as a player. Imo I would reconsider having girls sleep without the mc or even form relationships in the harem. Also are we sure this is OUR HAREM? HELL IT might as well be the succubus harem because she doing all the work mostly and already slept with one of the girls before us. Also one of the love interest already LYING about being straight smh.

no way shape or form imma tell you how to write your game or make dev but you will lose a good portion of harem players who might want to try your game out with this.

welp you personally lost me, good luck to your game dev but game gotta be added to ignore.
If you gonna add lesbian in be upfront about it first before anything. Hell I don't even see the lesbian tag in the planned tags so my advice is to add it.
EDIT: He added the lesbian tag in the planned now.

this sucks to because I was legit enjoying the story.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't really like what I read.

I consider that if a LI who is in a relationship with the MC sleeps with another girl who isn't in a relationship with the MC it is NTR, so what I read seems NTR to me and therefore I will skip playing.

EDIT:

Scarsor, Regarding the lesbian couple, would it be possible to avoid starting a relationship with them?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I don't really like what I read.

I consider that if a LI who is in a relationship with the MC sleeps with another girl who isn't in a relationship with the MC it is NTR, so what I read seems NTR to me and therefore I will skip playing.

EDIT:

Scarsor, Regarding the lesbian couple, would it be possible to avoid starting a relationship with them?
from what I played NO.
the succubus as I see is a BIG part of "your harem" because she's doing all the work.

so I will say no. She basically made herself the head of the harem and she also has influence due to her succubus powers I think so it bascially makes it easier for the mc.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
from what I played NO.
the succubus as I see is a BIG part of "your harem" because she's doing all the work.

so I will say no. She basically made herself the head of the harem and she also has influence due to her succubus powers I think so it bascially makes it easier for the mc.
Lesbian sex bores me. I don't want to see any lesbian sex scenes. In fact whenever they give me the opportunity I prevent it from happening.

If the game is going to be very focused on it, and it's going to include what I consider to be NTR, then I don't see a reason for the game to interest me. Either lesbian scenes that are NTR can be avoided (I don't care whether the MC knows they happen or no) or my interest is nil. And I certainly prefer not to see a second of lesbian sex.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally what worries me is this part:

If she's thinking about sleeping with another girl in your harem without your participation, ESPECIALLY if she's not even part of the harem, she'll do it, simply because she can and wants to.
As I say, if a LI who is in the harem sleeps with another girl who isn't part of it, I consider it NTR, and therefore if it cannot be avoided, I'm not interested in playing . I personally think that harem girls should necessarily say no to those who aren't part of it. If they don't, they're cheating the MC and therefore it's NTR from my point of view.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
ll I'm trying to say is that whatever attitude we have, it won't affect what that character wants or doesn't want. If she's thinking about sleeping with another girl in your harem without your participation, ESPECIALLY if she's not even part of the harem, she'll do it, simply because she can and wants to.
I hope for them, that at least my harem girls would shut that shit down from anyone the MC is not involved with. Or are you implying that your girls sleep around behind the MC's back with whoever?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hope for them, that at least my harem girls would shut that shit down from anyone the MC is not involved with. Or are you implying that your girls sleep around behind the MC's back with whoever?
That is the problem I see. If the harem girls are sleeping with each other, then fine, I'm not excited about it, but it doesn't bother me. The problem is that they sleep with anyone (man or woman), and even worse if it's behind the MC's back.

It would be nice if Scarsor made it clear if this type of situation are possible and if we are going to be able to avoid it.

Reactions: CV3 and Kalsan
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes