Daron430

May 6, 2019
ok so quick question is there a way to quantify weather or not the futa MC's former GF is too corrupted(not counter her image) before the final battle, something like the enemy strength number or something?
1. Open the Journal by pressing Tab or the the quill on the bottom left
2. press the "!" to open whatever that page is called
3. look the corruption. If its higher than 50 %, its too high to recruit her.
PT56535776.png

menny

May 28, 2017
1. Open the Journal by pressing Tab or the the quill on the bottom left
2. press the "!" to open whatever that page is called
3. look the corruption. If its higher than 50 %, its too high to recruit her.
View attachment 649777
Thank you, I sometimes forget that the journal exist due to how semi bland it is and the game never really reminds you to check it or that it exist for that matter, not even your little bird assistant mentions checking it to monitor her

Edit: it was at like 90 so I just changed it to 10, Good thing that save editors exist

Last edited:

Luden

Mar 9, 2018
Can you mess with the initial MC stats points amount on character creation with cheat engine? if so what is the value?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Can you mess with the initial MC stats points amount on character creation with cheat engine? if so what is the value?
You can mess with max points and genes, it's 4 bytes. You can also mess with starters max points and genes it's also 4 bytes.

Reactions: Luden
Apr 7, 2019
This game would really profit from a detailed tutorial because there is just too much information and mechanics to learn at the beginning. The game looks very promising and I bet it'll be really fun to play after I figured it out.
Alternatively an easy mode with less mechanics at once would be a good idea.

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
I've been trying to play this game but occasionally the game will just change to a blank screen with a brownish background and the only thing I can do is force quit the game. I also can only load the game when the quality is less than fantastic, otherwise it just gets stuck at an infinite loading screen, with the timer continuously counting up.

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Check in the Discord for advice. People have occasionally run into crashes and softlocks like the ones you're describing. Someone in the help channel should be able to offer more info. Apart from the usual suspects, such as updating your display drivers, restart your rig if you haven't in a while, and so on.

May 20, 2019
Check in the Discord for advice. People have occasionally run into crashes and softlocks like the ones you're describing. Someone in the help channel should be able to offer more info. Apart from the usual suspects, such as updating your display drivers, restart your rig if you haven't in a while, and so on.
I've went on there, but I asked on the bugs channel with no response so far. I'll try the help channel.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Have they improved the shop window yet? Still waiting for them to better categorize stuff. It's a nightmare finding things in there.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes