Identify Post-apocalyptic python game

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Hello. I remember playing an h-game about post-apocalypses in 2018 I think. It was written on python and had well not great but decent 6-7/10 art. Static procedurally generated full-height depictions of characters. You started the game in an abandoned building in the middle of the wastelands after creating your character and basically was free to go in any direction you'd like. Movement was done by clicking or something like that. Game was like half-text half-pictures. You could end up being captured by raiders and enslaved, and fights were turn-based.

CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER THE NAME THOUGH. Help please.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Almost all ren'py games are kind of python, is that what you mean or was it a different engine entirely? 3dcg or 2dcg? If ren'py, then it could be Lust and power, otherwise, just a guess - not a game that I've played - but but maybe A Robin's Flight?

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Almost all ren'py games are kind of python, is that what you mean or was it a different engine entirely? 3dcg or 2dcg? If ren'py, then it could be Lust and power, otherwise, just a guess - not a game that I've played - but but maybe A Robin's Flight?
Not renpy, 2dcg. There was no plot in the game so it's kinda like a sandbox. I think the game was abandoned at some point and it's from 2014-2016 maybe.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
If you have to write a game in python without ren'py back then, I'd say it would probably use pygame, and then probably python2.
If it's in the games list, then I'd expect it to be on this page if it's abandoned.