Post your signatures here

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
OK, I have to know now: How did you get a rotating signature? I've done some searching but haven't found anything . . . yet. It's just a special combined GIF? I don't think there's one yet that includes the games I'd like to have on mine. :(
It's very easy. Go to and select all gifs/images you want.

Reactions: Namco15

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Just a note @UncleVT you still have 3 sigs (Your CoBD one's been removed after posting).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks! In fact, I already know how to make my own, but I can't seem to find a way to upload GIFs I've got. "Insert Image" and "Media" options all just point to existing URLs. Do you keep them uploaded there and point to them?

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks! In fact, I already know how to make my own, but I can't seem to find a way to upload GIFs I've got. "Insert Image" and "Media" options all just point to existing URLs. Do you keep them uploaded there and point to them?
This thread was made so you can upload your sig directly to F95 and then you can just link from there.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I know, sometimes appears and sometimes not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol what I meant is that you still have 3 sigs in your bb code and because of the 2 sig policy your CoBD one gets removed so you have to make a choice out of your Locked Away or Secrets sig if you want your CoBD one to show :)

Oh, thanks. Lol. Sorry; I've been on here a little while now but have never tried to make a sig for myself before.
That's ok. Everyone has to start somewhere :) Post away and let's see what you can do :)

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I never thought that was the purpose of the thread, I figured it was just for showing off. I've been uploading mine to imgur. :cautious:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Lol what I meant is that you still have 3 sigs in your bb code and because of the 2 sig policy your CoBD one gets removed so you have to make a choice out of your Locked Away or Secrets sig if you want your CoBD one to show :)
Nah, just want to show Locked Away and Secrets right now. But this will change soon :)

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I never thought that was the purpose of the thread, I figured it was just for showing off. I've been uploading mine to imgur. :cautious:
Which so happened to be one of the two allowed hosts (Imgur and F95). But yeah it's showing off too but mainly to upload directly to F95.

Nah, just want to show Locked Away and Secrets right now. But this will change soon :)
Then you might as well remove CoBD from your BB code :) Can't wait to see what you have in store next!