Post your signatures here

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Since people are posting their images in god knows where just so they can put them in their signatures I created this thread.

Sorry a bit dumb here

I wanna make a signature and i did the img save it as Jpg went to my profile and added it there in the img button Ctrl+P but it says something went wrong plz contact a moderator...
sa.jpg
Can you sort me out ?

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

O thks for that now how to make it in to a signature since i try to set it up and gives the contact admin msg...

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks, but I'm not sure what do you mean. It's from Krull's archive. Just some custom font, colors, that's all
But you had to adjust each letter of the "F95Zone" as each individual layers rather than doing it all in one go. Normally a painful task to do that and line up the animation. I know because I've done that in another sig from a long time ago.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
But you had to adjust each letter of the "F95Zone" as each individual layers rather than doing it all in one go. Normally a painful task to do that and line up the animation. I know because I've done that in another sig from a long time ago.
Just 7 letters ;) But I thought it would be cool if they will be colored like here on site.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Just 7 letters ;) But I thought it would be cool if they will be colored like here on site.
At least 14 frames worth of adjustments. Don't be modest at something that many haven't had the opportunity to figure out :)
Same for me...the animated things in the background are completly handmade...over 40 frames for both signatures. Took me some hours yesterday, but it's manageable ;)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Same for me...the animated things in the background are completly handmade...over 40 frames for both signatures. Took me some hours yesterday, but it's manageable ;)
I must've been blind to miss yours. Awesome that it's completely hand made from scratch! Great job getting that all done!