Post your signatures here

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I don't suppose there's a fan image request thread for schlubs like me that can barely work Paint?
There was a while ago but that's now a locked thread. Generally it's easiest to contact either Daz artists if you want them to render something specific or the sig creators to see if they have spare time. Apparently they're friendly lol.

Reactions: Namco15

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
How do you get 3 signatures?
I actually don't know; technically we shouldn't be able to have more than 2 but I always had three and they are all showed, I made my signature in BB code putting the images links manually instead of using the "insert image" button but I don't know if that matters.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I actually don't know; technically we shouldn't be able to have more than 2 but I always had three and they are all showed, I made my signature in BB code putting the images links manually instead of using the "insert image" button but I don't know if that matters.
I tried for a hefty amount of time yesterday to get 3 again as I always had before the changes to the forum. Nothing worked.

However, I have seen people with two rows of signs, signs that are big af and you have to scroll to be able to see them, 3...

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I tried for a hefty amount of time yesterday to get 3 again as I always had before the changes to the forum. Nothing worked.

However, I have seen people with two rows of signs, signs that are big af and you have to scroll to be able to see them, 3...
Now that I think about it a couple of months ago my third sig started to disappear and reappear randomly, but now it's always there, odd...not that I'm complaining ;).

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Now that I think about it a couple of months ago my third sig started to disappear and reappear randomly, but now it's always there, odd...not that I'm complaining ;).
Yep the staff put some code into the forums so everyone had a 2 sig limit. Looks like the code's not working. Staff knows about the problem but since there's no update to the general rules, I'd suggest to stick with 2 sigs for now. But hey what would I know...

Reactions: J..D and Namco15