4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Will we be able to have both thicc thighs and big tits in the future update? Seems like an unnecessarly sad compromise :ROFLMAO:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This is looking really good for a prototype and I like everything from the 3D models to the style of gameplay, so I'm looking forward to it because it shows a lot of potential.

MrMod

Jun 4, 2019

But there are not most of the scenes that were in the previous demo, and there is no new scene

Last edited:

Eggplants

Mar 8, 2021

But there are not most of the scenes that were in the previous demo, and there is no new scene
Yeah the demos won't have all the scenes in theme any more. The new update is a downgrade in that regard but everything else is updated like the camera during sex scenes and the lighting and such.
The current 1$ build on SubscribeStar and Fanbox has all the scenes though.

Feb 9, 2018
well i cant use the
white ball
i find him then i dont see him anywere
same with the key on the book
where do i use it?
Although it has under the hood improvements, Dev has restricted content in this build. Older builds have more content/scenes, so if anyone has older versions to share...

pandora1451

Jul 3, 2018
im so confused of how to use that key from pink book for thee chest under the stairs, it seems bugged to me.
also where is hellchimp skull?

Oct 14, 2018
There's definitely a bug with the items you find. The goo from the shop goes onto the floor first time you click it, then you gotta click it again before you actually get it in the potion room. The secret key doesn't seem to work either, it either goes to the roof chest and just floats in the air or it goes behind the chest and floats at the wall, not unlocking anything. The little white ball in the bedroom goes down to the shop, same spot as the goo, however this one you cannot click on and get it like the goo, it just stays there.
That's all I could find with the limitations from not being able to open the chest.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Here's the list of mixes that I found and a little cheat:

Type 'egg' when at the potion room, to get all the items.

Blue Ball + Bucket Crab = Reverse cowgirl anal
Ratclops tail + Squid bits = Cowgirl
Blue Ball + Eregg plant = Missionary
Sabreyak Ball + Eregg plant = Minotaur sex
Hellchimp skull + Viper Grapes = Summon a demon
Royal Honey + Eregg Plant = Futa sex
Cock Claw + Viper Grapes = Mayumi
Ratclops Tail + Morning Star = Centaur
One Eye Eye + Squid Bits = Silver Hair
Squid Bits + Cock Claw = Blue Hair
Cock Claw + Blue Ball = Pink Hair
Ratclops Tail + Bucket Crab = It's something