• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Eggplants

Mar 8, 2021
The new demo is up on Itch for free now.

PSBanner02.png
Im still trying to find the horn. The other 2 unlocks are plain to see but i cant for the life of me find the horn.
Damn I guess it wasn't clear. The horns are in the shop room where she fucks the customers. You just gotta click them.
Thanks, I'll add a hint somewhere for this.

Reactions: Gabaw

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
one suggestion i would give would be, Please don't lock any of the sex position ingredients behind that marble puzzle :cry: lol i can't seem to finish it, that game is hard as hell! but then i was never good at those... :unsure:

Robomundy

Jul 18, 2017
I found a way you can cheese the marble board game is by flicking the mouse to get the ball to jump over the walls. Give it enough force and you can hop into the exit spot easily.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Is there a changelog anywhere for this game? It doesn't even seem like the devlog feature on Itch is being used, either.

Eggplants

Mar 8, 2021
one suggestion i would give would be, Please don't lock any of the sex position ingredients behind that marble puzzle :cry: lol i can't seem to finish it, that game is hard as hell! but then i was never good at those... :unsure:
I found a way you can cheese the marble board game is by flicking the mouse to get the ball to jump over the walls. Give it enough force and you can hop into the exit spot easily.
Yeah I find the easiest way to cheese jump is to build up momentum along a straight then do the jump. But for those who don't know the tricks, I have made it easier by adding some slight ramps along the edges of the bridge so it's harder to fall off because I think the bridge is the worst part of it.

Is there a changelog anywhere for this game? It doesn't even seem like the devlog feature on Itch is being used, either.
Oh yeah I guess Itch would be a good place to post updates. I post on but even there I don't post updates enough.
I've just had a bit of a miserable month so progress halted to a crawl. I might close my subscribestar/fanbox cause I can't be charging people with my shit work ethic.

May 5, 2021
I remember Magic shop, also the MaF one Magic book, and how they were really nice, going to wait till this has more items and scenes.
but still, nice.(y)

Scythe18th

Apr 9, 2018
Nice game make me remember some old game and nice graphic u got there
Keep it up
& What's new for this update?

Dragged_To_Heck

Jul 16, 2018
I've just had a bit of a miserable month so progress halted to a crawl. I might close my subscribestar/fanbox cause I can't be charging people with my shit work ethic.
...You know, it's funny, but the fact that you are actually considering this puts right into that something like 2% of developers I can actually feel respect for - that you are willing to acknowledge that people shouldn't be charged for nothing. Now I kinda have to check this out.

Eggplants

Mar 8, 2021
changelog?
also... anyone care to post an updated Potion list?
The marble game is pretty cancerous ngl.
No changes to the public demo yet since the minotaur update. Only thing I got since then for the SS/Fanbox version is the demon sex scene and making the marble maze less cancerous. The bridge at the end is pretty easy now.
Also all the potion recipes are written in the books scattered around the room. There's a tiny brass book on the coffee table too that's easy to miss.
Demon01.png
Nice game make me remember some old game and nice graphic u got there
Keep it up
& What's new for this update?
I remember Magic shop, also the MaF one Magic book, and how they were really nice, going to wait till this has more items and scenes.
but still, nice.(y)
Thanks it's neat when people recognise the old flash smut game inspiration.
...You know, it's funny, but the fact that you are actually considering this puts right into that something like 2% of developers I can actually feel respect for - that you are willing to acknowledge that people shouldn't be charged for nothing. Now I kinda have to check this out.
Thanks man. I'll try getting back into a good work output but if I haven't done it by the end of August then I'll put my SS/Fanbox pages on pause or close them.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
There needs to be an unlock everything code. As others have said, that marble game in particular is absolute AIDS, that's not how physics works.

Eggplants

Mar 8, 2021
PS NewLighting 1.png PS NewLighting 2.png PS NewLighting 3.png PS NewLighting 4.png
Idk what to do about the demo:unsure:
I'm getting close to having enough content to want to sell the game on Itch and having the demo serve as a demo rather than the whole game. But the game isn't quite there yet. So I could post a new demo but it'd be a more stripped down version than even the demo that's up right now in terms of sex scenes which wouldn't be great. But it would be a little more up to date with the new lighting and such. Btw I reworked the lighting.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes