3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
Hello, I was curious what other kinks and tags you plan to add, especially given the existence of Spells.

Do you plan to add any carry over content between days, like unlocking shortcuts to paths or a guide to routes? It looked like part of the goal was to avoid needing saves of any kind, but I was curious nonetheless.
I don’t think a guide isn needed yet because the game is very small atm. I can add one to the computer in the bedroom though because it’s a relatively quick addition. The kinks are mostly by request (assuming it doesn’t gross me out)

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
Oh for the record demonic desire, what is real, and love and Vice all got updates so while you’re waiting for more I’d suggest trying those out.

slaverLumen

Jul 1, 2018
I don’t think a guide isn needed yet because the game is very small atm. I can add one to the computer in the bedroom though because it’s a relatively quick addition. The kinks are mostly by request (assuming it doesn’t gross me out)
How would you prefer requests to be sent in? Private message, a post on here, or something else?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes