RPGM POV Fight

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
Warning: Scat

I made an rpgmaker vx ace game, it's a very simple and very short game about fighting women from your point of view. As it is now there is no real story and I don't really intend to write one I just wanted a simple way for an ambiguous character to be able to fight women who do lewd things to them the entire time that aren't actual fighting moves, and if you lose you either have to kiss their ass to leave and lick your wounds or eat shit.

Another warning, it's filled with stale memes. Gold is bread, at least one woman is all about sandwiches, maybe with a later update I'll want to put in flossing and other really stupid things because I enjoy them. I do not intend to try too hard because I've seen a few other fetish games with a lot of potential go nowhere after awhile. If I get to the part where I will update it to version 1.0 and beyond I can guarantee you less than a day of effort went in, but in exchange I hope to also guarantee active monthly updates on patreon for 5 bucks. Is it worth 5 bucks? Is it worth monthly updates? Let me know here or maybe somewhere else if I get around to making one.

It does not have any sprites or maps or rpgmaker vx ace oriented assets, that's because I only bought rpgmaker vx ace and figured why not use it for something, it's all choice based.

For now I want to get the word out about it, let people try it out as is and see if they enjoy the current version for free and put it somewhere to concentrate discussion about it. The pictures of the women themselves I posted awhile ago on pixiv. If the general reaction is good, if it seems like a good idea to combine rpgmaker vx ace with source filmmaker assets, if it's a genuinely enjoyable effort that I hope to branch out with more women, side-quests for those women, "jobs" to make more money, more moves and maybe animated moves, all that good shit then I'd like to put it out there as something anyone can add to if they feel so inclined alongside a few new pictures a month.

I've included a guide for how I got to the end, it's choice based so maybe it could use a different engine. I'm already used to using rpgmaker vx ace though and it was fairly easy to figure out what I wanted for it, the moves could use a QTE rather than "choose the correct choice" but I'm not a scripter I just copy pasted some free ones I found. If there's anything I can't use in an actual product people pay for let me know, I figure it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. If there's anything you'd like adjusted feel free to let me know, I'm not a professional I just made a game that I hope can be an enjoyable progression with some fetish content in the future.

Yes, I have playtested it myself thoroughly and concluded that it is beatable. It took me 3 hours to beat, maybe a week total to make the whole game including one whole day for the pictures I used. There is also a notepad called hierarchy that entails future women I intend to include, the scale of the idea seems so massive though so it might be worth looking into a second game with the same idea if the engine can only handle 25 women per game or something. Anyway good luck, have fun, if you feel like it let me know if you would pay 5 bucks to see more cause that'd definitely motivate me to do more with it. I've seen plenty of people pay more just to have their name said in a stream so why not get an actual product/service. I intend to leave version 0.9 as free once everyone gets back to me on whether it all works.

-POV Fight v0.4

-The pictures original pixiv post

v0.4.png

you could do this, but i strongly recommend sticking it out.

As of now this project can be considered abandoned so that whomever wishes to make more of it themselves is allowed to. I had fun, I hope you did too. I replayed it and got up to bowsette before the grind got tedious so maybe someday someone can balance it and add more to it. I kept my method fairly basic, the only thing i paid for is rpgmaker vx ace, and honestly if someone else fleshes it out with more fetishes i wouldn't have a problem with it. i do have a few more pics i haven't included with this version so i'll post them on other platforms.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
Really nice concept. I know that a lot of people won't be interested (due to scat), but the game is still good. I haven't played enough yet to beat it but it is still fun to play. Currently the only issues I have found is that it would be great if there was an options menu on the main menu (allows turning up or down specific volumes and turning on command remember) and the sound effects are okay but it might be good to have attacks like farts get a random fart sound effect from a list of random fart sounds (such as having 3 different sounds for novice and then adepts might have one of those three but two new sound effects possible). The options menu has been in most rpgmaker games I have played, so it shouldn't be too hard to add. Adding in random sounds to some attacks/scenes (not just farts) might make the game feel less repetitive and make seeing the same scene again less boring after enough time. I have not gotten too deep into the combat yet, so I cannot comment on it fully at the moment.
The character roster is kind of bland or at least not for me, but some of the characters in the hierarchy list are ones I would be interested in. Though I have no idea how large you plan the character roster, I do think that having a large variety of characters will make more people interested in the game. Right now the roster is mainly made up of military-like characters or characters that are not everyone's cup of tea, such as guy turned into girl (I can't think of her as a girl since its still Bowser) or an only slightly humanoid creature (never been interested in any of Midna's forms).
I am looking forward to how the game turns out eventually.

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
Really nice concept. I know that a lot of people won't be interested (due to scat), but the game is still good. I haven't played enough yet to beat it but it is still fun to play. Currently the only issues I have found is that it would be great if there was an options menu on the main menu (allows turning up or down specific volumes and turning on command remember) and the sound effects are okay but it might be good to have attacks like farts get a random fart sound effect from a list of random fart sounds (such as having 3 different sounds for novice and then adepts might have one of those three but two new sound effects possible). The options menu has been in most rpgmaker games I have played, so it shouldn't be too hard to add. Adding in random sounds to some attacks/scenes (not just farts) might make the game feel less repetitive and make seeing the same scene again less boring after enough time. I have not gotten too deep into the combat yet, so I cannot comment on it fully at the moment.
The character roster is kind of bland or at least not for me, but some of the characters in the hierarchy list are ones I would be interested in. Though I have no idea how large you plan the character roster, I do think that having a large variety of characters will make more people interested in the game. Right now the roster is mainly made up of military-like characters or characters that are not everyone's cup of tea, such as guy turned into girl (I can't think of her as a girl since its still Bowser) or an only slightly humanoid creature (never been interested in any of Midna's forms).
I am looking forward to how the game turns out eventually.
i have found a basic options script for free so that's a good addition for a 0.2, it is repetitive yeah. I did two playtests from first enemy to last enemy to get a good idea of balancing it and took my time the second time cause it just didn't interest me. i do have more fart sound effects and some burp ones too so that's another move i could add, they just burp in your face.

as it is i wanted to be able to copy paste each enemies common events and attacks so that once i can make it into version 1.0 each enemy can be edited by people who get a lot more involved than i did with scripting and writing events with the beginning characters of each class as a base format, i also couldn't figure out how to set random numbers to play different sounds or do different parts of an event which is why the choice scheme for when you get attacked is simply "choose the right choice" so if that's what you mean by more sound effects it's too complex for me to figure out really.

the character roster on the hierarchy notepad is essentially characters i plan to do more pics of to update the game with, every month i'd add the same basic format as it is to the graphics and copy paste the stats of a character of the same class to them, then as long as the described format in each of their info pages is followed it's a character befitting of that class with maybe some additions other people can think of. as far as who is added i just like midna and bowsette as a goddess and a queen, i don't really care what they are i like that they can pass as female.

Also midna's finishing move makes more sense to me if it's midna doing it, she's the most familiar otherworldly character most people know that is capable of some semblance of matter manipulation since she can teleport and turn into a shadow so turning you into a toilet's pretty dominating. As far as bowsette goes a lot of people think of her as a queen so why not make her almost untouchable unless you're at least level 50, I do want to add another queen on the hierarchy list as an official update to version 1.0 though, the second one right above bowsette in terms of a queen that is only defeated by her better.

let me know anything else, i do want a thorough idea of common critics people would have.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
ON this thread, can anyone recommend god scat games?
demons match, although it's just one scene. look up sskh2 demon match

most people don't do scat games, i wouldn't mind doing more with scat models in mine though. there's implied scat in 1 other game, blurred scat in another game, the common opinions people have on not adding it don't make sense to me considering other tags that can also be implied

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
I've followed you on pixiv for a long ass time. Cool to see you make a game, more like an interactive story atm, but not bad

My thoughts: Make it more humiliating when you get bet or surrender, like really drive it home and keep the plot very light so you focus more on choices and fetish content. I really love choices in fetish games. I thinkt he game would be slightly better with sprites, but I understand thats a lot more work.

I'll follow for a bit and if he progress is good I'll add you to my patreon sub.

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
I've followed you on pixiv for a long ass time. Cool to see you make a game, more like an interactive story atm, but not bad

My thoughts: Make it more humiliating when you get bet or surrender, like really drive it home and keep the plot very light so you focus more on choices and fetish content. I really love choices in fetish games. I thinkt he game would be slightly better with sprites, but I understand thats a lot more work.

I'll follow for a bit and if he progress is good I'll add you to my patreon sub.
cool thanks, i think having to choose between kissing your opponents ass, and being able to choose to keep kissing or stop kissing to lose and leave, and having the option to just eat shit or eat shit after kissing your opponents ass is pretty humiliating already, or if you just want to skip to winning i included a guide on how to be a tryhard and never lose like i did to balance test it.

i don't think i'll really ever do sprites, it is mostly choice based with the rpg fighting element as a semblance of progression. i do want it to be something people can pay to make something bigger though, something everyone wants to continue to add to and is able to do so past the paid version 1.0 so it's something to think about.

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
cool thanks, i think having to choose between kissing your opponents ass, and being able to choose to keep kissing or stop kissing to lose and leave, and having the option to just eat shit or eat shit after kissing your opponents ass is pretty humiliating already, or if you just want to skip to winning i included a guide on how to be a tryhard and never lose like i did to balance test it.

i don't think i'll really ever do sprites, it is mostly choice based with the rpg fighting element as a semblance of progression. i do want it to be something people can pay to make something bigger though, something everyone wants to continue to add to and is able to do so past the paid version 1.0 so it's something to think about.
What about dialogue tweaks depending on your choices? if you kiss x times or have over X stats and lose/surrender? That'd be an awesome addition imo. It is humiliating currently, but lacks variation based on your actions.

If I knew how I would. Always wanted to try.

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
I keep getting an error that says "Unable to find VL Gothic Font"
ah yes, i also don't know what that's about but it's something someone else has a problem with as well. will soon update to version 0.2 if the solution i googled works. it was from a steam page of people that had the same problem. i think the solution is to make a fonts folder in the game folder, download what's at that dropbox link and put the .tff's into the fonts folder then try and open the game again. i don't have this problem it downloaded and works for me on a different computer, so if it works let me know and i'll immediately update the mega link to version 0.2, with an options menu someone else mentioned too

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
What about dialogue tweaks depending on your choices? if you kiss x times or have over X stats and lose/surrender? That'd be an awesome addition imo. It is humiliating currently, but lacks variation based on your actions.

If I knew how I would. Always wanted to try.
there is a specific action every character takes if you're max level, and something that happens if you go down from max level. as far as a counter for how many kisses that triggers a new reaction it does sound fun but i haven't figured out how to do it. the noise and the flash are nice enough and fairly simple, if i do eventually figure out how to do something more with that i'd probably just add more dialogue that berates you for taking so long to lose, good idea though yeah. you could just surrender immediately and skip to kissing their ass too, or surrender mid-fight and kiss their ass, or flee altogether. i wouldn't know how to add in something specifically about whether you did x action in a previous fight and it's mentioned in the new fight though so most likely i'll just add more dialogue for taking too long to lose and kissing their ass constantly

scatterbullet12

Jul 6, 2021
Imo, the early grind is pretty brutal. I got to a point where I was near one-shotting and not taking any damage from the first fighter yet still getting two or three shot by the second one. I had to grind up and get every single slot geared to get wins, at which point I was getting to the third girl and dealing with the same thing. Its just not fun to grind for that long.
Also, as far as I can tell, the debuffs from motorboating/smelling armpits/etc are permanent, even outside of battle. If im wrong then obviously disregard that, but if I'm not I think its going way too far to provide narrative synchronicity. Its a detail that doesn't really add much besides annoyance.

Otherwise, I really would not be mentioning any of this if I got the option to shit in the fighter's mouths when I defeated them lol. I actually played thinking that would be the case. If you're not interested in adding that then I understand, but I think its a simple addition that would go a long way, for my enjoyment at least.

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
Imo, the early grind is pretty brutal. I got to a point where I was near one-shotting and not taking any damage from the first fighter yet still getting two or three shot by the second one. I had to grind up and get every single slot geared to get wins, at which point I was getting to the third girl and dealing with the same thing. Its just not fun to grind for that long.
Also, as far as I can tell, the debuffs from motorboating/smelling armpits/etc are permanent, even outside of battle. If im wrong then obviously disregard that, but if I'm not I think its going way too far to provide narrative synchronicity. Its a detail that doesn't really add much besides annoyance.

Otherwise, I really would not be mentioning any of this if I got the option to shit in the fighter's mouths when I defeated them lol. I actually played thinking that would be the case. If you're not interested in adding that then I understand, but I think its a simple addition that would go a long way, for my enjoyment at least.
the grind the entire time is brutal, that's what i like about it. I don't really want to change that because I think without it there wouldn't be much of a game if you can just fly through all six fighters in one day.

Yup, the debuffs are permanent. It is good to let me know how annoying that is, it was the first thing i thought of as a consequence of going along with losing so making it a temporary debuff would be much less consequential and would go around the idea of "if you fuck up too much you might as well fuck off" in the intro. so it won't be that much more fun but you'll at least get to enjoy motorboating/fart sniffing/armpit wiping/dealing with a foot without permanent consequence.

Definitely won't do anything with shitting in their mouth, that'd require using a model for you and i wanted you to be a blank slate and all that. being able to humiliate your opponent too would be nice for a different game in the distant future but rn, i'll update the consequences of motorboating/fart sniffing/armpit wiping/dealing with a foot to be temporary as of 0.3.

One thing I'll add to the guide as well is not to focus so much on grinding xp but grinding bread because it is the number 1 complaint so far is the grind, so i'll also want to add in the jobs idea i have for the free version as of 0.3, then side-quests in the paid version 1.0 I also have a "big" plan for the 0.3 update I've been testing and only have to do one complete playtest to see if it's still beatable legitimately.

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
the grind the entire time is brutal, that's what i like about it. I don't really want to change that because I think without it there wouldn't be much of a game if you can just fly through all six fighters in one day.

Yup, the debuffs are permanent. It is good to let me know how annoying that is, it was the first thing i thought of as a consequence of going along with losing so making it a temporary debuff would be much less consequential and would go around the idea of "if you fuck up too much you might as well fuck off" in the intro. so it won't be that much more fun but you'll at least get to enjoy motorboating/fart sniffing/armpit wiping/dealing with a foot without permanent consequence.

Definitely won't do anything with shitting in their mouth, that'd require using a model for you and i wanted you to be a blank slate and all that. being able to humiliate your opponent too would be nice for a different game in the distant future but rn, i'll update the consequences of motorboating/fart sniffing/armpit wiping/dealing with a foot to be temporary as of 0.3.

One thing I'll add to the guide as well is not to focus so much on grinding xp but grinding bread because it is the number 1 complaint so far is the grind, so i'll also want to add in the jobs idea i have for the free version as of 0.3, then side-quests in the paid version 1.0 I also have a "big" plan for the 0.3 update I've been testing and only have to do one complete playtest to see if it's still beatable legitimately.
Actually instead of jobs I'm going to add 2 cheap helper item that I hope can at least make grinding the first few classes of enemies a little quicker, so that you at least have to try and beat a novice once on fair terms and so that I can update it to 0.3 quicker since I know I could grind it but if a fellow tryhard comes along to fight and win with zero mistakes it's because they too also just reset the game with f12 when they didn't do something correctly.

Boiluv

Jan 27, 2019
Pretty fun game, but as said before by other people, highly grindy, which does make me loose interested after a while, since everything mostly starts repeating itself but you still have to do it if you want to beat the next opponent. However if more stuff gets added, maybe some more variety in the attacks and dialog, maybe even more opponents per tier, I could see myself sinking some hours into this.

Any chance you could get spitting as a kink involved? Like kissing a girls ass, or eating her shit and she just spits on you and makes fun of you? Would certainly add to the whole humiliation factor.

In any case, an interesting project, will definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Reactions: bluurg

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
Pretty fun game, but as said before by other people, highly grindy, which does make me loose interested after a while, since everything mostly starts repeating itself but you still have to do it if you want to beat the next opponent. However if more stuff gets added, maybe some more variety in the attacks and dialog, maybe even more opponents per tier, I could see myself sinking some hours into this.

Any chance you could get spitting as a kink involved? Like kissing a girls ass, or eating her shit and she just spits on you and makes fun of you? Would certainly add to the whole humiliation factor.

In any case, an interesting project, will definitely be keeping an eye on it.
the grind is the main point of progression, if it was too easy and you could go through all the women in a day it'd be too short. I do want to add more stuff on the side for other ways you can get money and xp and more moves like being spat on, headscissored, burped on, change the model for the scat finisher and adjust the foot attack to have more foot.

as it is now for v0.3 i'd like feedback on if it's any easier with a few new items or if it's more tolerable to fuck up without a permanent debuff so if the general consensus is "i can at least enjoy losing more since i'm gonna be doing that a lot" then it won't take long to just add in a couple more moves, otherwise i'll have to nerf the enemies even more and by then someone'll tell me "i beat midna and now i'm bored."

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
The two major gameplay issues I have ran into is the menus and critical hits. Not having an in game map like most rpg maker games is fine, it even seems to work well in this game. The issue is that the menus can be difficult to go through while farming. Every time a battle ends, you go back to the main hub options, but the first option is Intro. Clicking Intro causes a wall of text to appear that, while useful in the begining, just makes grinding annoying. The info section is also a bit annoying since its the first option when going into a fight and it kicks you back into the main hub menu.
The issue with critical hits is just that the people you fight can also land critical hits, making a fight go from winable to a chance of being winable. When i started a run fresh to try and go as far as I could, the first attack my opponent did was a critical, dooming my first fight. Thankfully, I do not think there is anything permament for loseing the early fighters, but some of the later fights gives negatives when loseing.
The grind isn't as bad as people say, but the lose of stats forever when guessing wrong means I have to constantly save and sometimes load. The biggest stat gap is defence, since only 3 pieces of equipment give it. There was also two stats that I had no idea what they did, but I assume they were special/magic defence and special/magic attack. I have yet to find a use for these stats tho, since it seems like all the attacks deal normal damage. Overall, I still think its a great game and I plan to continue my journey to reach lvl 99 and beat up midna.

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
The two major gameplay issues I have ran into is the menus and critical hits. Not having an in game map like most rpg maker games is fine, it even seems to work well in this game. The issue is that the menus can be difficult to go through while farming. Every time a battle ends, you go back to the main hub options, but the first option is Intro. Clicking Intro causes a wall of text to appear that, while useful in the begining, just makes grinding annoying. The info section is also a bit annoying since its the first option when going into a fight and it kicks you back into the main hub menu.
The issue with critical hits is just that the people you fight can also land critical hits, making a fight go from winable to a chance of being winable. When i started a run fresh to try and go as far as I could, the first attack my opponent did was a critical, dooming my first fight. Thankfully, I do not think there is anything permament for loseing the early fighters, but some of the later fights gives negatives when loseing.
The grind isn't as bad as people say, but the lose of stats forever when guessing wrong means I have to constantly save and sometimes load. The biggest stat gap is defence, since only 3 pieces of equipment give it. There was also two stats that I had no idea what they did, but I assume they were special/magic defence and special/magic attack. I have yet to find a use for these stats tho, since it seems like all the attacks deal normal damage. Overall, I still think its a great game and I plan to continue my journey to reach lvl 99 and beat up midna.
Yeah, if i didn't put the intro as the very first thing then i imagined unless someone read the entire introduction i posted alongside the link or the copy on deviantart then they wouldn't get the chance to be warned about scat. even though there's a clear warning on this page and on deviantart i have no doubt someone will complain that they didn't know they'll shit in your mouth if you lose.

so as far as navigating choices carefully i think it'll help. I figured if you can do a crit your opponent can too, and with the new cheap helper items to make the grind a little easier you have 25% crit chance and 25% evade chance for 5 gold each and your opponent cannot "usually" evade and only has 5-10% crit chance. i have updated it to v0.3.1 and now there is no permanent debuff for every attack incorrectly navigated, just a temporary one that has a very detrimental effect. Good to know someone actually tries to win and with the Q&A option in v0.3.1 there's a little more flavor for common questions if you feel like asking Boss Midna the same questions

Boiluv

Jan 27, 2019
the grind is the main point of progression, if it was too easy and you could go through all the women in a day it'd be too short. I do want to add more stuff on the side for other ways you can get money and xp and more moves like being spat on, headscissored, burped on, change the model for the scat finisher and adjust the foot attack to have more foot.

as it is now for v0.3 i'd like feedback on if it's any easier with a few new items or if it's more tolerable to fuck up without a permanent debuff so if the general consensus is "i can at least enjoy losing more since i'm gonna be doing that a lot" then it won't take long to just add in a couple more moves, otherwise i'll have to nerf the enemies even more and by then someone'll tell me "i beat midna and now i'm bored."

Well, I have yet to try v0.3 But one thing I'd like to mention is that repetition doesn't make the game any harder. It just makes it repetitive. You just keep going through the menus again and again after you have seen everything that particular opponent had to offer.