RPGM POV Fight

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
Well, I have yet to try v0.3 But one thing I'd like to mention is that repetition doesn't make the game any harder. It just makes it repetitive. You just keep going through the menus again and again after you have seen everything that particular opponent had to offer.
not much changed really. it does make it stale if you just go through the menu to get to the next fight, but you also only have to go through the menu as opposed to walk to here or get this key item to unlock it or deal with shit you don't want to deal with and just go to it. you might not last long cause you didn't prepare but you can go straight to the next fight and get shit on.

i do not intend to make maps or make sprites or anything rpgmaker related, but i wouldn't mind something that can be made in sfm that can be transferred to rpgmaker. like say a bunch of rooms that you can navigate by menu and chance upon either something helpful or an enemy that'll just do damage to you and run off.

basically, jobs and side-quests that i haven't thought of yet. cause the side-quest idea is a "follow" option for each character, you'd meet them at the door and humiliate yourself to tag along with them while they do more humiliating things to you. and the jobs is something i'd want to add in the q&a at the bottom of the main menu, where you can earn more gold by doing a specific fetish. one i had in mind is wiping their ass after they took a shit.

applekund

Jul 30, 2020
Aruminoi why don't you move this to the games section? It would get a lot more traffic with the femdom tags.

Edit: also have a look at "Domina" "Giantess Spa" and "Magic Femdom" these games have scat and they have a pretty good following.

Last edited:

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
Aruminoi why don't you move this to the games section? It would get a lot more traffic with the femdom tags.

Edit: also have a look at "Domina" "Giantess Spa" and "Magic Femdom" these games have scat and they have a pretty good following.
Looked around, saw that it's a process to either get ownership of your own thread for your game and basically requires mod approval, i get why but i'd rather just post it as is. i am in the process of figuring how to develop and program it into something a little less grindy and repetitive and a little more organic maybe with some extra art so putting it in programming, development, and art sounds good enough to me to get word out about it.

domina and giantess spa sounds good to find inspiration from, found them both here. magic femdom is apparently all text so nah, i've made enough of my own scat writings and read plenty in a lot of places to not care terribly about a free game with it if it is free. CG's and dialogue, that's what i want.

applekund

Jul 30, 2020
Looked around, saw that it's a process to either get ownership of your own thread for your game and basically requires mod approval, i get why but i'd rather just post it as is. i am in the process of figuring how to develop and program it into something a little less grindy and repetitive and a little more organic maybe with some extra art so putting it in programming, development, and art sounds good enough to me to get word out about it.

domina and giantess spa sounds good to find inspiration from, found them both here. magic femdom is apparently all text so nah, i've made enough of my own scat writings and read plenty in a lot of places to not care terribly about a free game with it if it is free. CG's and dialogue, that's what i want.
The only reason I found this game is because I saw it on Pixiv. There is a lot of new games with way less content then this one in the games section. I'm afraid this project won't get the attention it deserve if you don't try to move it to the games section :(

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
The only reason I found this game is because I saw it on Pixiv. There is a lot of new games with way less content then this one in the games section. I'm afraid this project won't get the attention it deserve if you don't try to move it to the games section :(
eh, they need the attention more than i do. honestly i didn't put in as much effort as they probably did either so...if you enjoy it i don't mind people spreading the word themselves. it wouldn't take long to update it to 0.4 with a few edits and a few new pics, plus there's next to no story i just wanted anyone to be able to pretend to fight their favorite women as an ambiguous character and lose if they feel so inclined. quicker to make too since it's just one character, one map, and some props

Reactions: applekund

Brabelfratze

Nov 27, 2020
Suggestion for another job perhaps
working as a public toilet

toilet as in objectification, not TF

and maybe an optional bad end that makes the whole thing permanent

like, I assume Midna, coming back to release you from said job but you say something wrong to her, she shits down your throat and before you get the chance to swallow, sadistcally asks you if you want to stay here forever instead. And since you can't reply with a fat imp turd in your mouth she just assumes yes and your fate is sealed

Also obviously there would have to be big fat warning what happens when you choose that particular dialogue option

Reactions: Hereclestoil69

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
Suggestion for another job perhaps
working as a public toilet

toilet as in objectification, not TF

and maybe an optional bad end that makes the whole thing permanent

like, I assume Midna, coming back to release you from said job but you say something wrong to her, she shits down your throat and before you get the chance to swallow, sadistcally asks you if you want to stay here forever instead. And since you can't reply with a fat imp turd in your mouth she just assumes yes and your fate is sealed

Also obviously there would have to be big fat warning what happens when you choose that particular dialogue option
i like it, i did intend to change toilet transformation to objectification in the intro to imply that it isn't just permanent toilet transformation but other things it is implied you're turned into. a towel, a punching bag, a bench or chair, a toilet paper roll in the public bathroom that little by little you're wiped and flushed with each disposal of someones waste, not just midna's but the other enemies somehow. shouldn't be long before i get around to another free update with just updated scat models and adjusting the screen shake.

Brabelfratze

Nov 27, 2020
i like it, i did intend to change toilet transformation to objectification in the intro to imply that it isn't just permanent toilet transformation but other things it is implied you're turned into. a towel, a punching bag, a bench or chair, a toilet paper roll in the public bathroom that little by little you're wiped and flushed with each disposal of someones waste, not just midna's but the other enemies somehow. shouldn't be long before i get around to another free update with just updated scat models and adjusting the screen shake.
nice nice nice
really looking forward to further development in this game

it's really hot

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
nice nice nice
really looking forward to further development in this game

it's really hot
i am currently working on the 1.0 update for patreon, the changelog lists what i plan to do. v0.4 will be the final free version and as it is i'm pretty much just adding stuff on the side cause once you beat midna you're done essentially, you can be turned into a toilet by midna as often as you want and still have max stats after fighting her for awhile.

would you pay 5 bucks a month for what it is now plus the "jobs" and "follow" option, follow would be you meet your opponent as they're about to leave and they let you follow them and gain xp and a little bread in exchange for humiliation. jobs would be specific to a fetish and your opponents would use you as the object you're turned into and midna would pay you bread and a little xp, alongside a new opponent every month?

Brabelfratze

Nov 27, 2020
i am currently working on the 1.0 update for patreon, the changelog lists what i plan to do. v0.4 will be the final free version and as it is i'm pretty much just adding stuff on the side cause once you beat midna you're done essentially, you can be turned into a toilet by midna as often as you want and still have max stats after fighting her for awhile.

would you pay 5 bucks a month for what it is now plus the "jobs" and "follow" option, follow would be you meet your opponent as they're about to leave and they let you follow them and gain xp and a little bread in exchange for humiliation. jobs would be specific to a fetish and your opponents would use you as the object you're turned into and midna would pay you bread and a little xp, alongside a new opponent every month?
Hell yeah that sounds great
not sure if I'd pay 5 bucks per month EVERY month but I'm sure many might

and I'll be sure to leave some muns aswell

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
Hell yeah that sounds great
not sure if I'd pay 5 bucks per month EVERY month but I'm sure many might

and I'll be sure to leave some muns aswell
to fully implement the new fighter in that class, with the follow option and job pic addition for them, i'd like to believe it'll only take less than a day to do is what makes me think 5 max to play. i've heard of plenty of mobile games people are more than willing to spend 20+ on bi-weekly just to pay to win so I don't see too much harm in 5 bucks for a game i plan to allow people to add to, communicate with each other and agree on what everyone wants with polls, creative freedom mostly specific to what they want out of characters in the hierarchy.txt, with what i'd add monthly as a sort of baseline.

Hereclestoil69

Jul 28, 2020
to fully implement the new fighter in that class, with the follow option and job pic addition for them, i'd like to believe it'll only take less than a day to do is what makes me think 5 max to play. i've heard of plenty of mobile games people are more than willing to spend 20+ on bi-weekly just to pay to win so I don't see too much harm in 5 bucks for a game i plan to allow people to add to, communicate with each other and agree on what everyone wants with polls, creative freedom mostly specific to what they want out of characters in the hierarchy.txt, with what i'd add monthly as a sort of baseline.
I would - regular updates on a femdom game is pretty in demand right now. When you set up your Patreon I'll support you.

bluurg

May 31, 2019
nah, i'm still looking at it. gotta think of how i want to go about it, that's just how i've been and it is just me. it is free for now though so feel free to enjoy it for what it is right now. i've made some progress yes, but i don't want to show anything more i plan for it for free.
Oh cool I'm just glad it's still in the works. Definitely willing to drop 5 on Patreon when that's a thing.

Reactions: Hereclestoil69

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
nothing i'm looking to show, same as before. to be transparent i am thinking about dropping it entirely, it was a fun one-off thing for me that i'm happy with as is for a base for something greater. at the same time i'm thinking about picking it up again if i have absolutely nothing else going on. right now irl is picking up so if there really is nothing else i want to make official soon i'd allow someone else to pick up where i left off if they want.