4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
By when will the epilogue be out?
Who says we need to follow numerical order? How about we skip Episode 2 and go straight to Episode 3? After Episode 3 is out then we go back to Episode 2! What do you guys say? Let's do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: OkyoTales

shenronwind

Aug 8, 2020
Who says we need to follow numerical order? How about we skip Episode 2 and go straight to Episode 3? After Episode 3 is out then we go back to Episode 2! What do you guys say? Let's do it!
Still a longgg way bruh for ep 3 to drop in

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Okyo always listens to his fans and we can make him do anything! You just have to believe in yourself!

Okyo, i demand that Episode 3 to be live on Patreon before Episode 2! How about this weekend? shenronwind is losing his faith in you as a Dev! You got to step up and prove him wrong!

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Okyo always listens to his fans and we can make him do anything! You just have to believe in yourself!

Okyo, i demand that Episode 3 to be live on Patreon before Episode 2! How about this weekend? shenronwind is losing his faith in you as a Dev! You got to step up and prove him wrong!
Why episode 3 before episode 2? It makes no sense at all ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Dst.Ryusei

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Why not? Where does it state that I must release episode 2 before 3?
the number 3 is after the number 2 if my math is still relevant. I thought it was normal to follow in order that's all :) So do you already know whats gonna be in episode 3 and 2?
And do you have some pictures to tease us a bit?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes