Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Den-Erotic_is_creating_Adult_Games___Patreon_4.png

Overview:
In the first they will explore swinging, and you as the player will hopefully make sure, with your choices that things don't get too far out of control.​

Thread Updated: 2017-11-29
Release Date: 2017-11-29
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Den-Erotic_is_creating_Adult_Games___Patreon_3.png Den-Erotic_is_creating_Adult_Games___Patreon_2.png Den-Erotic_is_creating_Adult_Games___Patreon_4.png Den-Erotic_is_creating_Adult_Games___Patreon_1.png Den-Erotic_is_creating_Adult_Games___Patreon.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Pretty much guarantee I'll never play this one - but someone might like it?
;)Maybe? (Or not?)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Pretty much guarantee I'll never play this one - but someone might like it?
;)Maybe? (Or not?)
Gentleman, we have come full circle
no offence,but the CGs are too simple,even crude.that's not my type:)
Skypin' with Machete. Sounds like Friday night to me.
Cucking AND original Sims 1 quality graphics?

First you get cucked. Then the real cucking starts.
Open page, see the netorare tag, exit page...
Quite the wave of negativity, guys. Is this really the type of community that you want to be in? Bashing someone's work without even playing it and offering little to no constructive criticism? :frown:

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Quite the wave of negativity, guys. Is this really the type of community that you want to be in? Bashing someone's work without even playing it and offering little to no constructive criticism? :frown:
While I completely agree with you that I don't find any point in shitting on things that are not your cup of tea (if I don't like it I just don't play it) I can't imagine the Machete clone was not intentional.

It almost makes me want to play the game just so I can see what they say lol.

U

User_10739

Swinging is not cucking so I was willing to give it a shot as you are both participants, however in this 1st episode your wife gets banged by 1 of 3 guys and while you get to do her first, you get no outside action. I am sure in the future you will get your turn while your wife is side-lined.

I played it and agree that it is not for me, I did do 2 out of the 3 routes though. That is my hangup, not the game's.

BTW @jerricho13 nothing wrong with the Machete comment as he is one of the guys your wife bangs.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Bashing someone's work
To be fair I'm not bashing his work, I'm bashing the genre, I actually liked the quality of the srcreenshots, a little crude, but I have no problem with that.

Anyway, I guess the game is for NTR fans, so I shouldn't even comment here... It's just it gets a little annoying on the ammount of NTR these days, but anyway...

My apologies.

Jun 1, 2017
I dont understand ppl what dont like something and dont want to play (what i understand to dont play if you dont like) but put rude comments about how bad is this. Ok you dont like dont play and if want to put some constructive play and tell us something about the playing how bad and how god is . Personaly i dont like to read any comment about if you like or not some games tag, how i say if you like play if you not dont play but im not interested if you want or not to play because you dont like description. And please escuse me my bad english.

Reactions: Theboss3213

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
finished playing,it was good, some pics the faces were like gary mod quality but other times they looked quite good.Biggest negative on this game for me is the machete character.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I'm not bashing the game itself.
Just the "general" concept.
With thousands of games here - I'm not even going to waste my time trying out something I KNOW - I will not enjoy.
There is NOTHING in this game - that I would personally find enjoyable.
Like I said "I'll never play it" - but each to their own - I guess???

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I have already play the whole game before i made my replys,but i accept ur suggsetions,maybe i was too strict with this game

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Skypin' with Machete. Sounds like Friday night to me.
Nah, no negativity intended, the character just made me laugh out loud. Machete is not really a character one associates with erotic fiction. That would be a dark little corner of the Internet, for sure.

As if I could ever do a comparable job... It's always easier to critique than create.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Without criticism there is no progress. I don't say that you need to use rude comments to critize.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes