Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Lads - where are the save files located? I wanna upload mine

I have outlawed slavery in the country, but I'm still getting the option to make the secretary my property.

When I click on that option, the dialogue says "Since you already have a slavery law passed, it feels like it'd be a shame to not use it on your most loyal followers, right?" -- I didn't pass any slavery law. But I went ahead with it anyways, made her my property, and told her to move into my house. Then I checked the country details from the sidebar - and it was showing that slavery is banned.

Is this a bug? Am i missing something?

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Lads - where are the save files located? I wanna upload mine

I have outlawed slavery in the country, but I'm still getting the option to make the secretary my property.

When I click on that option, the dialogue says "Since you already have a slavery law passed, it feels like it'd be a shame to not use it on your most loyal followers, right?" -- I didn't pass any slavery law. But I went ahead with it anyways, made her my property, and told her to move into my house. Then I checked the country details from the sidebar - and it was showing that slavery is banned.

Is this a bug? Am i missing something?
It looks like that option was available if you invited her over and spoke to her about anything else first. It'll be fixed in the next release.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Just finished a second playthrough of the game. I really like it for what it is right now, though I wish there were more options with the mother right now the Rival's mother now that were more loving given the secret harlot background. Is that something that is in the pipeline? Because currently offering to improve her living conditions doesn't seem to do anything and I don't particularly want to turn her into a maid.

Still, for a game with only two days so far, there's some really good stuff packed in there. Though just like in College Daze I'm sitting here wanting to be a benevolent horndog and struggling with balancing the two as horny options are not always as nice as I might want them to be.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just finished a second playthrough of the game. I really like it for what it is right now, though I wish there were more options with the mother right now the Rival's mother now that were more loving given the secret harlot background. Is that something that is in the pipeline? Because currently offering to improve her living conditions doesn't seem to do anything and I don't particularly want to turn her into a maid.

Still, for a game with only two days so far, there's some really good stuff packed in there. Though just like in College Daze I'm sitting here wanting to be a benevolent horndog and struggling with balancing the two as horny options are not always as nice as I might want them to be.
There are more scenes for the mom in the future, although not as much has been requested for her compared to the mom from college daze.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021

Huh, I guess I never considered anyone choosing the nice options in these games. I guess there are all kinds of people out there .

Vitoxic

May 26, 2024
Having a problem with the dossiers where the secretary, mother in law and rival's wife all have the sister in law image instead. Any clue why that's happening and how to fix it on my end?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
One my first playthrough I got the "game over" on Monday evening. I went back a few choices, did some other stuff, and now I am getting the gameover on Tuesday evening. I know it says its meant to be that way, but since it happened at different times, I just wanted to check that this is really as intended. There seems to be more stuff to do than just for two days?

But if waiting for the next update is what I have to do, I shall do so with eager anticipation.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
One my first playthrough I got the "game over" on Monday evening. I went back a few choices, did some other stuff, and now I am getting the gameover on Tuesday evening. I know it says its meant to be that way, but since it happened at different times, I just wanted to check that this is really as intended. There seems to be more stuff to do than just for two days?

But if waiting for the next update is what I have to do, I shall do so with eager anticipation.
Game over? you mean this is the end of the current game? or is it you think you got attacked and hurt by the Assassin as a fail?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
As in, you've hit this screen here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because if so yeah, you've just reached the end of the current content / time slots. You might be able to find more content by going back and making different decisions, but generally reaching this screen means you've gone as far into the week / time as possible and now need to wait for the next update.

gurhal1212

Nov 24, 2022
First of all I love your two games if you allow me a question and a character suggestion. Question: In the part of the new proposals, how do you remove polygamy? In about four runs of the game the most I have gotten has been the insest. In most cases the MC's wife has been either a religious fanatic or a trophy wife using only the cheat and the guard's orphan is a good girl.
I suggest twins either as main or associated secondary characters.
Excellent work, keep it up.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
First of all I love your two games if you allow me a question and a character suggestion. Question: In the part of the new proposals, how do you remove polygamy? In about four runs of the game the most I have gotten has been the insest. In most cases the MC's wife has been either a religious fanatic or a trophy wife using only the cheat and the guard's orphan is a good girl.
I suggest twins either as main or associated secondary characters.
Excellent work, keep it up.
You can talk to individual characters about polygamy, but that isn't in the game yet as a full proposal for the country to accept (it will be in the future). As far as character suggestions go, I only add stuff to the dev map that gets requested on patreon ($30+ tiers).

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes