+ had a nice Plot
    + Makes you want to play for hours
    + NTR is Avoidible (Not for me)
    + Fast Pace in the Game (No Bullshit)
    + Great Hint System
    Cons:
    -None

Conclusion:
    Very Good Game, no fragging endlessly , great Renders, and Great Story.
    The Gameplay is easy and even lets you choose different Paths (for those NTR haters)
    Overall a great Game with every bit worth the download.
    5 stars in my book.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Garg22

I'll admit, I'm not into 'just' incest games these days due to the choice on the market. I usually like some mind control or paranormal to go along with it. This on the other hand is so well written and has so much content for a .1 version that I can't give it anything less than 5 stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

protoholic

The game is great. A bit too much grinding but still OK. The characters are believable, the relationships genuine, and best of all, the dialogue is really funny. I can tell by the writing skill and vocabulary, the dev is quite well educated. Hey, if we don't use rich language,it will become extinct. Bravo!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

To bad that there are no real choices in this game. I dont count any game over options. Because they are no real choice, because they end the game. The setting is not bad, but because there are no choices with real consequences it falls flat. When you can run into a problem and get a last chance to avoid that, that is ok, but here the first or second thing you do is to avoid a game over or just continue the "canon" story.

As far as I can see this is more a kinetic "grindnovel" than a real game, because there are no meaningful choices (when you cut out all game over ones). And then ... the "scenes" are nothing even close to NTR imho. There is no explicit stuff. They are all even fully clothed.

Oh and the whole "my semen covered my room and everywhere else"-talk is just stupid ...

At least you always know what to do and where to find characters to interact ... the renders are OKish.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

deltavega

V0.4
    Well, that game surely deserves it's 5 stars. The renders and the camera angles improved a lot since v1.0, even the face of the younger sis i didnt like in the beggining goes perfectly with the exhuberant expressions.

The story made me smile a lot of time and laugh 2 or 3 times, it's a fantasy not to be taken seriously and i liked it.

There's a huge amount of content and is already worth playing as it is.

I dont really see where the grind is that i saw someone complain about since every scene unlock one after the other. U can pass time in your room if you've already seen the scenes at a certain time of a day or quick skip seen text in the parameters if you missclicked.

V0.1
    Nice renders even if i dont like the face of the younger one, a bit of animation, story is interesting enough, the grind is so low that you barely notice it.

It's a very good start on my point of view, lets see what gets implemented next.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SirAuron20

Really well made game especially for a first release, decent amount of content
    solid characters and renders thus far...If i had a complaint it would be the grind for some specific scenes feels like its unnecessarily long, and some typos here and there, besides that a very solid effort hopefully we see more in the future because theres a lot of potential here...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

777Mike777

I dont want to write something here i was just forced too.

A fair bit of content for 0.1 you get a good grasp of what the game is about.

Very easy to play

Not a grind fest but there are some stats but could not figure out how to see them

Girls are hot

I like tits :)

I enjoyed it. Keep it up dev and i will keep it up too :)