Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
alright, it's done. here's my new extended scene mod. to start it, you need to play CH 1 where Sterling visits Ophelia at night from the gallery. BEASTIALITY WARNING!

this also contains the extended NTR bad end i made. to start the Hunter NTR bad end, just play the bad end in CH 1 where he gropes all the girls and play until you get to Ophelia's. it will continue on her end.

edit: just making it clear, this is all done by me and not canon. so lines like Ophelia saying "she loves dogs" might be incorrect. she can actually be a cat person lol.
The file are no longer there?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hello Power-Vacuum Fans I want suggestions of any story sequence that you want me to make.
I presently have only Hunter and Ophelia. Anything related to them will do.

Oh yeah when you comment plz make sure you PING me.
~peace~
A bad ending scenario similar to the one where sterling went into a coma and jumped forward in time. Except let's see Hunter having his way with Ophelia after he has gotten her fat and pregnant. Maybe Hunter is doing her next to an unconscious sterling or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.foxx

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Alright guys, here's the newest edition to my bad end mod!

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

to start the other 2 bad ends
go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene
Excellent work. Though I did spot a few typos but otherwise great job. Hope to see more, especially involving Ophelia getting knocked up, though as I made it clear any impregnation stuff with any of the ladies in this game would be great for me.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Alright guys, here's the newest edition to my bad end mod!

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

to start the other 2 bad ends
go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene

Hey new to this thread, I downloaded your mod and tried to watch the Ophelia/Hunter bad end but there's no images. Are there supposed to be images or is it just text?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Hey new to this thread, I downloaded your mod and tried to watch the Ophelia/Hunter bad end but there's no images. Are there supposed to be images or is it just text?
There are images to go with the text, it worked fine for me. Knowing this game, my guess would be that it's a version issue. Are you applying the mod to a "preview/testing" version? (Even in that case, I would think the NEW images from the mod should show up, but there might be some lead in using images that are missing from the main game.) I believe I was using the complete version 8 of the game.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
There are images to go with the text, it worked fine for me. Knowing this game, my guess would be that it's a version issue. Are you applying the mod to a "preview/testing" version? (Even in that case, I would think the NEW images from the mod should show up, but there might be some lead in using images that are missing from the main game.) I believe I was using the complete version 8 of the game.
EDIT: Fixed the issue works fine now

Last edited:
Reactions: Guyin Cognito
Aug 9, 2020
It looks great!! Best of luck
Thank you very much.
I will need some luck.
My goal is to make 2 or 3 fan art "what if" before to start my own game.
Here after what i want to do:

What if 1: Hodor tribute ... (Fans of Power vacuum and game of thrones will figure out what I mean)

hodor_tribute.png

What if 2: What if Hunter requires the help of his little sister to distract Sterling:

hunter_sister.png

What if 3: The last one requires the brenna charactere. It's also a modification of the bad end of the chapter 6. Hereafter my fisrt attempt to recreate brenna:

brenna_first_attemp.png

Any suggestions are welcome .
Thank you.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you very much.
I will need some luck.

What if 1: Hodor tribute ... (Fans of Power vacuum and game of thrones will figure out what I mean)

View attachment 1588094

What if 2: What if Hunter requires the help of his little sister to distract Sterling:

View attachment 1588096

What if 3: The last one requires the brenna charactere. It's also a modification of the bad end of the chapter 6. Hereafter my fisrt attempt to recreate brenna:

View attachment 1588105

Thank you.
They are very good... they look very good I wish you good luck although from what I see you do not need it...

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Shaun0_03

Dec 2, 2018
Thank you very much.
I will need some luck.

View attachment 1588094

View attachment 1588096

View attachment 1588105

Thank you.
what if 2: when you fix this damn door! .... (fans of spider-man will be happy too xd)

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Thank you very much.
I will need some luck.

View attachment 1588094

View attachment 1588096

View attachment 1588105

Thank you.
I see a milf and a gilf on the first two pictures

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Thank you very much.
I will need some luck.

View attachment 1588094

View attachment 1588096

View attachment 1588105

Thank you.
Pretty good Brianna. What models you use?

Reactions: tagod
Aug 9, 2020
Pretty good Brianna. What models you use?
I started from a genesis 8 female.
I haven't use the kitbashing but the Face transfert module from daz studio.
I use this image from the game.
brenna.png
Then i adjust the skin color in the surface pane.
It take about one hour of work.

If you find a better image of brenna (no expression, neutral light ... like an photo on an ID card), you should get a better result.