Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Alright guys, here's the newest edition to my bad end mod!

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

to start the other 2 bad ends
go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene
it doesn't work for me.....i dont get wham i am doing wron....it does not appear any botton to click on to start the bed ending

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Amber Mom kumiko pushing amber aside in the bathroom scene.
ntr scene of MC with broken dick watching the worst ntr harem ending with as many characters as possible.
Eva using the MC dildo she made as the strap-on with Brenna.
Brenna and Ophelia threesome with MC.

Hunter:
Some kind of sequence that shows all of the non-canon ntr endings actually being a whole narrative. Kind of like how the game The Tyrant can work out if played a certain way.
Eva & Brenna x Hunter.
Ophelia& Aliza x Hunter.
I like those ideas buddy

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Alright guys, here's the newest edition to my bad end mod!

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

to start the other 2 bad ends
go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene
Thank you very much for the alternative endings, they are great... but please a question... how many are there? because I have seen two, the one with the dog and the one with hunter and ophelia in chapter 6... please can you tell me if there are any more that I haven't seen... thank you very much.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thank you very much for the alternative endings, they are great... but please a question... how many are there? because I have seen two, the one with the dog and the one with hunter and ophelia in chapter 6... please can you tell me if there are any more that I haven't seen... thank you very much.
yes, there is 1 more. Hunter and Ophelia in the kitchen in chapter 1. if you saw the other 2, the mod is already in and you just need to view it in the CH1 gallery bad ends.

Reactions: porotropo