Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I'm still hunting the Breanna model and also the expression pack. I think it's that "Acting" expression pack, the one that has 3 volumes, but I haven't downloaded it yet to see.

Reactions: aknicai

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Well, this is a little hideous, but then I'm not a visual artist.
I just had to give it a try, since I've been wanting to see this for like a year (or however long it's been).
So, since I spent all morning doing it, I'll let you see it.
Call it a rough draft for a request, maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
alright, it's done. here's my new extended scene mod. to start it, you need to play CH 1 where Sterling visits Ophelia at night from the gallery. BEASTIALITY WARNING!

this also contains the extended NTR bad end i made. to start the Hunter NTR bad end, just play the bad end in CH 1 where he gropes all the girls and play until you get to Ophelia's. it will continue on her end.

edit: just making it clear, this is all done by me and not canon. so lines like Ophelia saying "she loves dogs" might be incorrect. she can actually be a cat person lol.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
alright, it's done. here's my new extended scene mod. to start it, you need to play CH 1 where Sterling visits Ophelia at night from the gallery. BEASTIALITY WARNING!

this also contains the extended NTR bad end i made. to start the Hunter NTR bad end, just play the bad end in CH 1 where he gropes all the girls and play until you get to Ophelia's. it will continue on her end.

edit: just making it clear, this is all done by me and not canon. so lines like Ophelia saying "she loves dogs" might be incorrect. she can actually be a cat person lol.
She can actually be a cat person, that made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Alright guys, here's the newest edition to my bad end mod!

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

to start the other 2 bad ends
go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene
You've got great stuff man

Kyouhei1646

Jun 5, 2017

Nice work men ! I love this alternative ends with hunter and ophelia (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dartred

Pill46

Jan 6, 2021
Does anyone have the model of Lucia figured out? I've been using daz for 2 months, and i would like to try out some fan art.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this might be why it's impossible to recreate brenna. finding 2 bodies at 100%, sure with trial and error you'll eventually get the 2, but heads? yeah... good like finding which 6 he used and what % per head.

1621804657096.png

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Pill46

Jan 6, 2021
Can anyone help me with Lucia please, thanks. And do you have to be a patreon to join the game's discord?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, but you can join the discord at the $1 a month tier. won't hurt the pocket at that cost.

Pill46

Jan 6, 2021
yeah, but you can join the discord at the $1 a month tier. won't hurt the pocket at that cost.
Thanks mate, I was planning to join at $5 since i just finished chapter 8 and this game is too good. Time for me to figure out Lucia lol.