Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
what model did u use or can u shared the duf.
what is the hair and what model is she?
For model I used:
Vivienne for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)
And for hair:
Caleela Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)

I can share you the .duf file but when you try to load it, then there will be lot of missing files and errors.
That's Bcz I used many different face morphs randomly to match the face.

But now I am giving it another try, lets see if I can be more closer than before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken1133

Mmc1983

Jun 17, 2020
Hi everyone, longtime lurker, first time poster, love the renders so far from everyone, after seeing the excellent DMD/Power vacuum crossover render by dartred, it makes me wish that someone would make a fan game were Hunter basically ends up invading other games and just generally messing up events for the characters.
I already have a few scenarios in mind:
Imagine a TAC crossover where Hunter has sex with Anne in front of Tony, and persuades Anne to never allow another cock inside her besides his own, and Anne becomes so infatuated that she actually agrees (I know this scenario sounds a bit sadistic, but IMO the whole point/appeal of Hunter is that he is a sleazy a**hole who f***s things up for everyone else).
Also referring back to dartred's render how about a DMD crossover, but how about we present a sick alternate reality in which Hunter is the first to pop Dee's cherry, perhaps he happens to be on the same train as Dee, her father, and Elena on their way back from their trip near the end of Chapter 2.
Dream of Desire is a simple one, Hunter learns the spell and hijinks ensue.
A wife and mother, maybe Hunter is the one to finally get Sophia to give in to her lewd thoughts.
Anyway those are a few that spring to mind, obviously there are plenty of other games which it would be fun to see Hunter invade/ruin, (where the heart is, MILFY city, Jessica O'Neill's hard news to name a few) but these are just the few that at the time while typing this long winded post I could think up scenarios that where twisted and ludicrous enough that they fit in with the general tone of Power Vacuum itself.
TLDR; It would be really cool if someone with more expertise and a better setup than myself made a Power vacuum fangame in which Hunter f***s female characters from other games.

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
does any one know what outfit Sterling wears before he gave it to Hunter?

I try to stick with authentic stuff where I can.

You mean the outfit he's wearing in this specific image?

And whats the character asset for Sterling?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not at all, it's just a ryzen 5800X and a RTX 2070. i'm trying to find a RTX 3080 or better but if you know the GPU market, they aren't available anywhere.

Reactions: JjJ5

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You mean the outfit he's wearing in this specific image?

And whats the character asset for Sterling?
yes, the outfit in that image and sterling was just "greg" with trevon hair.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
t
Tshirt:
Shorts: I don't know:(
that does seem to be the right shirt, but black isn't an option in the materials.

edit: nvm, i just changed all the material too black. luckily the shirt wasn't 1 solid piece.

Reactions: Mr.foxx

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
does anyone have more images of the hunter with ophelia? It's great to see him dominating her completely and then having sex with her

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i got a lot of work done on it, but i didn't realize just how MUCH work goes into it. i'm 104 renders in and that's just prologue. i think i'll need that much or more just to finish up CH1.

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
dartred Great. I am also learning on how to make a game myself, idk how it would end up but yeah its a tedious task when we work alone.

Would love to see your prologue soon

Reactions: aknicai