Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Nitetrain77

Jul 31, 2018
I'm still getting into DAZ, so I'm not rendering yet. But I'm stocking up on assets as they are abundant. So I have no personal renders to post, yet! But, I ran across several models that I feel were most likely used in the creation of the character Mallory.
(side note) Also the Head of the Family in the Deluca Family.
or,
The features of the face are way to similar to be coincidence. I have a feeling that the creator has a thing for 3DA models, as do I!

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Alright guys, here's the newest edition to my bad end mod!

This one is for Ophelia bad end in CH6. To start it, go to gallery and click on the Thumbnail with Hunter and Ophelia

also, i corrected 2 of the images in the dog bad end. 2 of the images were 4k resolution and really zoomed in. i'm surprised no on mentioned that lol.

to start the other 2 bad ends
go to the gallery and the night visit for Ophelia to start the bestiality bad end
go to the gallery and bottom right thumbnail is the bad ends. play until you get to Ophelia bad end for the extended scene
you are a legend pls more hunter and Ophelia scenes :D

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

KingSmash

Dec 1, 2017
First try at Daz, going to keep working on it.

View attachment 1225399
Finished the next scene for this set, this is probably the last image in this environment (Beach, Beach Office), going to work on creating a new environment next, which will probably be more of a short series. Also working on adjusting my lighting, shadows, etc. If anyone has any tips on how to improve it let me know.

Also don't know if someone figured out Sterling's morphs yet, but if anyone knows what his makeup is let me know so I can start using him in scenes too.

BackFromTheBeach2.png

Dec 26, 2020
Finished the next scene for this set, this is probably the last image in this environment (Beach, Beach Office), going to work on creating a new environment next, which will probably be more of a short series. Also working on adjusting my lighting, shadows, etc. If anyone has any tips on how to improve it let me know.

Also don't know if someone figured out Sterling's morphs yet, but if anyone knows what his makeup is let me know so I can start using him in scenes too.

View attachment 1226260
GENIUS!!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
HA! Winds up looking like you made a younger version of Ophelia. Not bad!

BTW, has anyone tried taking a close up of Brenna's face and just running it through DAZ's face transfer function?
that... that's a thing? i'll need to study this further.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
that... that's a thing? i'll need to study this further.
It's on one of the tabs on the bottom right. I don't know how well it will work for this purpose, but it's a neat trick. I thought it would be interesting to make face morph of famous people/characters to use rather than spend a ton of time hand sculting new faces. I only tried it out a couple of times, but for example, this I made by using a face morph website to combine Audrey Hepburn and Samus Aran, than transer into DAZ.
Vera face at the beach.png