Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

DenЯ

Feb 15, 2021
Hello Power-Vacuum Fans I want suggestions of any story sequence that you want me to make.
I presently have only Hunter and Ophelia. Anything related to them will do.

Oh yeah when you comment plz make sure you PING me.
~peace~
Hunter and Brenna in her room on the crib

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
guys, he said only Hunter and Ophelia lol. until some one cracks the code on how to make Cath and Brenna, it's currently not possible to make fan art of them.

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
How about expanding on the first NTR scene b/w Hunter and Ophelia (the food/cooking event where Hunter takes over the MC and we're shown a glimpse of Hunter "playing" with Ophelia from the back). Could probably make it to where Hunter undresses, fingers, and fucks her on the counter or something of that sort
This can be done;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How about expanding on the first NTR scene b/w Hunter and Ophelia (the food/cooking event where Hunter takes over the MC and we're shown a glimpse of Hunter "playing" with Ophelia from the back). Could probably make it to where Hunter undresses, fingers, and fucks her on the counter or something of that sort
Ask and you shall receive (if time permits)

Ophelia bad end 1.png
Ophelia bad end 2.png
Ophelia bad end 3.png
Ophelia bad end 4.png

On a side note, i tried recreating sterling, but WWG ended up just telling me how to make him, so Sterling is on the table now and i can start doing Vanilla fan art and not just Hunter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jack Ellis

May 18, 2017

View attachment 1171716
View attachment 1171717
View attachment 1171718
View attachment 1171720

On a side note, i tried recreating sterling, but WWG ended up just telling me how to make him, so Sterling is on the table now and i can start doing Vanilla fan art and not just Hunter.
King stuff appreciate the time and effort you put in for this. Ig another idea could be adding more to that scenario by having Hunter take Ophelia on the table behind them with multiple positions/POVs

Reactions: Dopplyn and Mr.foxx

DenЯ

Feb 15, 2021

View attachment 1171716
View attachment 1171717
View attachment 1171718
View attachment 1171720

the very first scene where Hunter first touches Ophelia on the ass and his fucking son watches how Hunter starts and then pounds Ophelia badly -)

Reactions: Mr.foxx

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i'm finishing up prologue tonight actually. it will be rendered while i sleep. then i'm gonna have some one quality check it to see if there's any mistakes in my writing and renders.

then i have to go and make the rest of Chapter 1. so maybe end of may to early july. it's such a big gap because this is my first game and i dont know my own pace quite yet. mistakes are bound to be high too and i'll have need time to correct them.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
i'm finishing up prologue tonight actually. it will be rendered while i sleep. then i'm gonna have some one quality check it to see if there's any mistakes in my writing and renders.

then i have to go and make the rest of Chapter 1. so maybe end of may to early july. it's such a big gap because this is my first game and i dont know my own pace quite yet. mistakes are bound to be high too and i'll have need time to correct them.
any teasers or hints of what it is about?

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
Reactions: Pogo123

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Bro you said Catherine asset is Vivienne, but its not working. I mean the game developer had some changes made to the head of the Vivienne so I couldn't match the face with the game model.
The below image is the closest I could get but no accurate...
Any suggestions?
what is the hair and what model is she?