Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

draco1617

Mar 27, 2017
I wouldn't suggest making duplicates of lots of the product files. If you want to manually do changes until it works right, manually change the duf file that you are loading.

Attached is the originally posted duf file, but I decompressed it (so it is now plain text), and did a text find-and-replace on all the "catherine_v3" paths to change them to "Female" (which is at least where daz has *my* G8F base female located).

I haven't looked for the required products for the character to know what I do or don't have, but it certainly loads much more than the original version for me.
Thank you for this I really appreciate it. It's still throwing up some errors but far fewer now and these ones do seem to be missing files that I should hopefully be able to find now that the list is a little less cluttered. For some reason I never considered editing the duf file.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have a quick question, I am looking through some of the .duf files here. Easy with uncompressed .duf files (just JSON renamed) and you can use 7zip to extract the compressed .duf files (compressed content is just the same JSON file without an extension) and I am trying to figure out one morph package. It is Soft3D Head Morphs. They don't seem to exist even on Soft3D's library of assets on RenderHub.

Specifically the Catherine_V4 wants S3D Head Morph 1 / 2 / 3 which should be located at /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/SOFT3D/ | S3D Head Morph 1/ | S3D Head Morph 2/ | S3D Head Morph 3/ respectively. Does anyone have this package or at the very least these three files?

S3D Head Morph 1.dsf
S3D Head Morph 2.dsf
S3D Head Morph 3.dsf

Normally I would ignore these files that randomly appear in .duf files but in this case they are actually used with values something other than the default '0' value.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thank you for this I really appreciate it. It's still throwing up some errors but far fewer now and these ones do seem to be missing files that I should hopefully be able to find now that the list is a little less cluttered. For some reason I never considered editing the duf file.
draco1617 I usually look at .duf files that come from other artists using something like Notepad++ and then in the "modifiers" section I usually remove every modifier that has a ZERO value. Then when I load the edited .duf any morph I do not have but is actually used will be listed in the missing files.

Some examples of morphs that add themselves to .duf files even if they are not used are many Zeddicuss dialable expressions, a lot of body morphs from renderotica, among other morph packages. Some hair for example will store every morph that exists for them even if you are not using any of the morphs.

If I have some time, I will reupload redle's Catherine V4 that is more thoroughly stripped so no extraneous morphs are asked for during loading.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I have a quick question, I am looking through some of the .duf files here. Easy with uncompressed .duf files (just JSON renamed) and you can use 7zip to extract the compressed .duf files (compressed content is just the same JSON file without an extension) and I am trying to figure out one morph package. It is Soft3D Head Morphs. They don't seem to exist even on Soft3D's library of assets on RenderHub.

Specifically the Catherine_V4 wants S3D Head Morph 1 / 2 / 3 which should be located at /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/SOFT3D/ | S3D Head Morph 1/ | S3D Head Morph 2/ | S3D Head Morph 3/ respectively. Does anyone have this package or at the very least these three files?

S3D Head Morph 1.dsf
S3D Head Morph 2.dsf
S3D Head Morph 3.dsf

Normally I would ignore these files that randomly appear in .duf files but in this case they are actually used with values something other than the default '0' value.

Edit: sorry, should have looked local
https://f95zone.to/threads/4-curvy-body-character-morphs-for-genesis-8-and-8-1f.103375/post-7208355

Last edited:
Reactions: aknicai

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is a test of Catherine
Catherine_Power_Vacuum_Test_01_F95.png

It is simplified from the other .duf files in this thread. My version only uses one morph and I have included it in this post. If you want to use my version just use DIM to install the attached file or manually install as you would any other DAZ package. The zip file contains the Catherine .duf file in Scene Subsets and the single slider morph. My version does not include Genitalia but does include the hair and uses all Colm Jackson Sienna textures.

View attachment IM00000000-01_PowerVacuumCatherine.zip

Here is one more render.
Catherine_Power_Vacuum_Test_02_F95.png

This should make it much easier for people to do fan art for Power Vacuum especially if they do not want to load a bunch of extra morphs on their system.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Brenna test, this is another simplified version that requires no additional morphs other than Genesis 8 Essentials and Genesis 8 Head and Body Morphs. Since Brenna uses Genesis 8 Female base textures no other characters are needed. If you use the DIM package provided it will include the single slider morph as well as the base .duf file. Note that no genitalia is included so that you can use any graft you prefer.
Brenna_Power_Vacuum_03_F95.png

Here is the DIM package. Use whatever method you like to install, either DIM or manually.
View attachment IM00000000-02_PowerVacuumBreena.zip

Here is a second test render.
Brenna_Power_Vacuum_04_F95.png

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
since we have so many talented artists here...is there a chance of having hunter with other games female characters??
That's madness! For that matter, why not just do a version of Big Brother replacing the MC with a futanari version of Brenna?!
Actually, that sounds awesome. Can we do that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aknicai
Aug 9, 2020
That's madness! For that matter, why not just do a version of Big Brother replacing the MC with a futanari version of Brenna?!
Actually, that sounds awesome. Can we do that?
:unsure:good idea, but ...
I'am already writing a short story about a too short towel, trying to hide the not too short pride of a old man
from a girl wearing a too short short.

brenna_towel.png
Have already a title for this story: "my kingdom for a not too short towel"
But for short, it's a long story,
so this story will not be realease in a short time.
Sorry.

PS: yes i'am drunk